How to Fix Android Blue Screen of Death?
Q: I simply don't know what happened to my Android phone. Yesterday it was working fine and today it is showing blue screen. My phone is just showing the splash image for 1-2 minutes and then it starts to show blue screen, which just stuck to it. Please help me to fix this issue. Thanks a lot!
What would you do when your Android phone stuck on blue screen? Just switch it to a new one or send it to the maintenance center? It seems that these are the most common ways that most users would select. But actually, before changing or repairing it, you can try to fix the problem by yourself at first. To help you, three different means to fix Android blue screen of death issue will be provided.
The first way you are recommended to use is to turn to Broken Android Recovery, a professional data recovery tool for Android. This powerful program not only can help you to fix the blue screen problem, but also can extract the wanted files from the broken Android device for you. Really wonderful, right? You are able to use it to kill two birds with one stone.
For your reference, the followings are the details about how to fix Android with blue screen and restore data from it:
- Connect the broken Android phone to computer with USB cable and then launch the installed program.
- After the connection, just select and click on the Broken Android Phone Data Extraction mode to enter it.
- Tap on Fix Device option in the mode and you will get an interface as below. Just select Others.
- Then click Next and follow the instructions to enter the Download mode. After that, tap on Start button to begin the fixing process.
- When the fixing process finishes, your device will return to the normal status. Then you can go to Android Data Recovery to retrieve the wanted data on the device as you like.
You might want to read also:
The easiest method to fix the Android with blue screen is to force restart your phone by removing its battery. In most instances, this method can solve the Android blue screen of death problem even if it is very simple. You can go with the detailed steps below to have a try.
- Remove the back cover of your phone and take out its battery carefully.
- Let the batteru be out for about 5 minutes and press and hold the Power button to drain out the residual charge from your phone at the same time.
- Insert your battery back to the device again and attach the cover.
- Long press the Power button to turn it on to see whether it is fixed or not.
Although removing the battery is an effortless way to fix the error, no all the Android phones equip a dismountable battery. If you are using this kind of device, you can attempt to enter the Android Recovery Mode to factory reset your phone. To complete the resetting, you can:
- The first thing you need to do is to boot your phone into Recovery Mode. You can simply press and hold the Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
- When you enter the Recovery mode, you will see a list of options available for you to choose. Just select Wipe data/Factory reset option by using the Volume Down/Up button.
- Tap on Power button to confirm your option and wait till the resetting process finishes.
- Finally, select reboot system now to restart your Android phone.