Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2019
A powerful Android recovery App enables users to get back their lost or deleted phone data more easily. Thus, it is essential for Android users to get one or more data recovery applications. Then which application can be your savior? To help you pick up the most useful App, 5 high-rated Android recovery applications will be introduced here.
This is an application that can help you to undelete pictures and videos in a quick and easy way. It works like a recycle bin on your device. In other words, all the files you delete will go to this application and you can find and restore them while needed. Except for that, it allows you back up the applications, media files and more files on Android phone to cloud storage.
GT Recovery is a free but useful recovery App for Android users. With this application, you are able to get back the data that is lost in different situations, such as accidental deletion, factory reset, etc. The file types it can recover include photos, music, videos, contacts, messages and so on. It is really an ideal recovery application for you.
As its name says, DiskDigger Photos Recovery is an application designed to help users find and restore the lost pictures on their Android devices. It is available for both rooted and unrooted device. But for unrooted device, it will perform a "limited" scan for the deleted images by searching the cache and thumbnails on the device; for the rooted device, it will search all of your device's memory for any trace of photos.
Undeleter Recover Files & Data is a great Android recovery application. You can use it to retrieve different kinds of files images, audio, videos, call logs, text messages and so on. Besides, it is versatile with file systems - it supports a wide array of system files. You can download the App free of charge and then have a try.
#5 Recycle Bin
This application works as a trash actually. When you wrongly delete some files on your mobile phone, you can go to the App to find the deleted data and then restore them. But to use this feature, you need to install the App on your phone beforehand. Otherwise, it won't be able to scan and find the lost data.
Apart from application, making use of Android recovery software is also an ideal way. Let's take MobiKin Doctor for Android as an example here. This is a professional recovery software designed for Android users. With the help of the program, you are capable of restoring the lost contacts, text messages, call logs and other files from internal memory or external SD card without any hassle. Want to get the software? Just click the download link below and go with the tutorial to download and install it on your Windows/Mac computer.
For the detailed steps to recover the data, you can go to the pages:
|Android Recovery Apps||Pros||Cons|
1. No internet connection required;
2. No need to root the Android phone;
3. It is free.
1. Sometimes it does not work;
2. The recovery feature only works after installing it.
1. The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed;
2. It can help you to find the wanted files easily;
3. Support to recover various kinds of data.
|1. It works for rooted devices only.|
1. Recover images from memory card and internal memory;
2. Allow users to upload the recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox or send them via email;
3. It is easy to use.
1. The recovered photos are blurring;
2. It can be used to recover photos only.
|Undeleter Recover Files & Data||
1. Support to recover data from memory card and internal storage;
2. The supported file types are various.
1. The application contains advertisements;
2. You need to root the device.
1. It works with most third-party file explorers;
2. It is easy to operate.
1. Many users complain that it does not work;
2. It can only recover the files that are lost after you install the App.
|MobiKin Doctor for Android||
1. Support to recover different kinds of files;
2. Restore data from both internal memory and external SD card;
3. It allows users to preview the lost data before the recovery;
4. It is compatible with 2000+ Android device models and various Android OS.
|1. You need to root your Android phone before recovering contacts, SMS and call logs.|
There is not a perfect Android data recovery tool in the world and it is inevitable that these tools fail to extract some kinds of files. So to avoid losing data, you'd better back up the important or wanted files on your Android phone regularly. This is not a difficult task to complete and you even can accomplish it with one click in virtue of a software called MobiKin Assistant for Android. With it, you are able to back up all the files like contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, books and so on with one simple click. In addition, you can restore these backed up files with one click as well.
If you are interested in it, you can download the free trial and go with the specific tutorial to have a try.
Or you can follow the video tutorial directly:
To get more recovery tools for Android, you can click to learn top 5 Android recovery software.
Write in the End
Now you might know which Android recovery App or software is the best for you. Don't hesitate to download and install it on your device and start to restore your lost files right away. But at last, we still want to remind you that backing up the phone data beforehand is always better than recovering data afterward.