Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
It is difficult to prevent data loss on iPhone since many unexpected circumstances can lead to this issue, such as device damage, factory reset, iPhone jailbreak, virus attack, or other misoperations. Therefore, getting a good iPhone data recovery software is vital for users to get back their phone data timely.
Do you know which the best iPhone recovery software is? OK, here are 10 professional as well as popular iPhone data recovery tools for your reference.
The following are the most concerned by users about iOS data recovery reviews, which are also important factors to consider in choosing a practical iPhone recovery program:
- Safety: "Is iPhone recovery software safe?" This should be given top priority. Excellent software should be free of any malware or virus; and secondly, its interface should be clean and ads-free. Of course, the most important point is that it shouldn't track users' privacy.
- Compatibility: The best iPhone data recovery software ought to be compatible with the latest iOS, and it also runs smoothly on both PCs and Macs with various OS versions.
- Versatility: Top-ranking software should support handling iPhone data loss in various situations, including accidental deletion, OS update, jailbreaking, etc. Moreover, it is better to provide other recovery modes, such as recovering content from iCloud and iTunes backup files, etc.
- Usability: How do we know if a data recovery tool is easy to use? Easy connection, simple steps, proper processing speed, reliable results, and restoring lost content without covering the current iPhone data.
- Pricing: It should offer a variety of pricing options and be moderately priced. Plus, preferably, it comes with a free trial.
- After-sales Support: High-quality post-sales service can provide users with more support. Therefore, as a value-added service, this should also be included in the list of considerations.
People Also Like:
- My Pictures Disappeared from My iPhone. Here's the Full Fix
- Top 4 iPhone Backup Browsers/Viewer You Can't Miss
MobiKin Doctor for iOS is the best data recovery software for iPhone/iPad/iPod, according to iPhone data recovery reviews. With NO-DATA-LOSS recovering technology, this tool supports retrieving lost files while keeping current ones. Even when your iDevice is water damaged, lost, or stolen, it can help you restore or extract the wanted data without any hassle.
Doctor for iOS can help you:
- Recover your lost data from iOS devices with on backup.
- Selectively restore iPhone content from iTunes backups with no data loss.
- Rescue various iPhone data, such as photos, contacts, messages, call history, voice memos, notes, and many more.
- Preview and choose the specific files before the recovery.
- The interface is concise, and the tutorial is easy to follow.
- The scanning and recovery processes are super-fast and secure.
- Recover overall iPhone data with the world's top success rate.
- Get along well with nearly all iOS devices, including iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/14 Plus, iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini, iPhone 12 series/11/11 Pro (Max), iPhone X/XS/XR/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch, etc.
- Is MobiKin Doctor for iOS safe? Of course, it never records its users' privacy.
- Main features are not available in the free trial.
Starting at $69.95 Lifetime.
How to use Doctor for iOS?
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to a PC/Mac
Open Doctor for iOS on your computer after the installation. Choose "Recover from iOS Device" from the interface. Now, you should link your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. Next, get the device identified by following the hints on the screen.
Tips: In this step, you can choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" to recover lost iPhone data from iTunes backups.
Step 2. Preview and select your lost files
Now, you'll get the main interface of the utility. You can choose any folder from the main interfaceto and click "Start Scan" to load and preview the lost iPhone items on this computer.
Step 3. Recover iPhone data in one click
Handpick all the wanted content lost from your iPhone before pressing the "Recover to Computer" button to get back them in one tap.
1. iPhone Data Recovery
As a popular iPhone data recovery software, iPhone Data Recovery is well-received worldwide. Compared with other programs below, it does well in data recovery rate in the industry. In addition, it allows users to restore their iPhone data with 3 steps: connect device - scan & preview data - recover files. The simplicity of the operation makes it increasingly popular.
- You can preview the lost data before starting the recovery task.
- It features great data processing efficiency.
- It is available on various PC and Mac computers.
- This program is a bit expensive.
- From $55.96/Lifetime.
2. iMobie PhoneRescue
With intuitive UI and straightforward workflow, iMobie PhoneRescue, a top-notch iPhone file recovery software, helps tackle almost all iPhone file loss scenarios. It plays functions on reviving a dead iPhone and fixing phone crashes. You can choose which data you want to recover, even if it's encrypted or damaged.
- Come with inbuilt troubleshooting tools.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- No free trial and long scanning time.
- From $49.99/year.
3. Tenorshare - iPhone Data Recovery
Tenorshare - iPhone Data Recovery is another popular iPhone file recovery software. This utility can recover over 20 kinds of iPhone file types with no backup. It can even recover data from apps like Flickr, Instagram, iMovie, and iPhoto, etc. Besides, it boasts a high recovery rate, which makes it hugely popular.
- Assist you with an interactive UI.
- Easy to install and configure.
- It supports photos listed by time.
- The feature "recover photos listed by folders" only works on Windows PC.
- Doesn't support retrieve iPhone data from iCloud backup files currently.
- Starting at $55.96 Lifetime.
- Dead iPhone Data Recovery: How to Recover Contacts from Dead iPhone?
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
4. iSkysoft - iOS Data Recovery
Just as most iPhone data recovery tools, iSkysoft - iOS Data Recovery provides users with 3 recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup files and recover from iCloud backup files. But what makes it different is that it's able to recover around 25 file types. Namely, you can restore almost all your iPhone data with it.
- The software is easy to operate.
- It comes with an iOS fix option.
- It is compatible with older iOS devices.
- The scanning process is time-consuming.
- It is slow in bulk recovery.
- $59.95/ Lifetime License.
5. EaseUs MobiSaver for iOS
With the assistance of EaseUs MobiSaver for iOS, you are able to retrieve all the common data on your iOS device. What's more, its succinct interface makes the recovery process more easy and pellucid. This could be a good choice for users who are not good at operating or managing software.
- Work in different data loss situations, delivering a high success rate.
- Can recover almost all the iPhone data.
- The free version can only help recover very few contacts, photos, and videos.
- $79.95 Lifetime License.
Tips: To prevent data loss again, it is necessary to make a backup of your iPhone with the best iPhone backup software.
6. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery enables its users to retrieve iOS data from iPhone or iTunes/iCloud Backup, covering contacts, messages, photos, videos, audio, notes, app data, and more. Apart from that, this iPhone recovery program is also capable of fixing iOS stuck on Apple Logo, black screen or Recovery Mode, etc.
- Recover some data types for free.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- No official info about the OS compatibility.
- $79.99 Lifetime License.
7. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone empowers you to get iPhone data back from iPhone, (encrypted) iTunes, or iCloud backup files after the comprehensive scan. It helps transfer the retrieved files either to PC or your iDevice. Namely, you can also take advantage of its additional feature to transfer data from your computer to your iPhone.
- Almost all iOS devices are supported.
- User-friendly interface and selective scanning.
- No lifetime license option available.
- The trial version cannot be used to recover lost files.
- Starting at $59.99/year.
8. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
For those who only want to recover limited data types of files like contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, Leawo iOS Data Recovery can be a fine choice. This iPhone data recovery tool supports the recovery of files from the iPhone, as well as the entire content of iCloud and iTunes backup files. After a quick scan, it displays the number of deleted items and the actual number of recoverable ones in an easy to identify manner.
- Data preview, file search, and filter options.
- Selective scanning.
- The unregistered version only enables you to preview lost files.
Starting at $59.95/year.
9. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
The last iPhone data recovery software is Primo iPhone Data Recovery. Although it can recover up to 20 kinds of data, its interface is not very friendly. For example, you need to select the data you want to recover one by one. In addition to iPhone file recovery, it also lets you fix issues of iOS devices such as phone crashes and upgrade errors.
- Deliver selective data restoration.
- It is efficient in data scanning and recovery.
- There is no option to uncheck or check all data types.
- The trial version only allows you to preview lost content.
After reading the instructions above and learning the pros and cons of each software, which is the best data recovery software for iPhone, do you think? I'm sure you get the answer now.
Having an easy-to-use yet effective iPhone recovery software can help you retrieve the wanted data lightheartedly without harming the existing iPhone content. So, just pick the one to simplify your recovery task on your own.
Finally, Here's a trick from iPhone data recovery software reviews: Except that Tenorshare - iPhone Data Recovery doesn't support the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode, iPhone Data Recovery and other tools do.