Detailed Reviews of 10 Best Android Backup Software for PC [Updated]
The fact that you don't want to lose valuable photos, videos, etc. in your Android phone by accident, may give an impetus to find a professional software for data backup as early as possible by yourself, as apposed to committing yourself to bearing the possible risks. Well done! Now, when you click to get into this article, you have made a wise choice. Because you will learn the best Android backup software for PC as well as several other great tools. And subsequently, you can choose an advisable software by comparison.
- Top 1 Best Android Backup Software for PC - MobiKin Backup Manager for Android
- Top 2 Android Backup Software - MobiKin Assistant for Android
- Top 3 Phone Backup Software - Mobisynapse
- Top 4 Android Phone Backup Software - Google Photos
- Top 5 Android Backup to PC Software - SyncDroid
- Top 6 Phone Backup Software for PC - VeryAndroid
- Top 7 Android Phone Backup Software - MoboRobo
- Top 8 Android Backup Program - MOBILedit
- Top 9 Android Backup Software for Windows/Mac - Android & iOS Manager
- Top 10 Software to Backup Android Phone - Mobogenie
With the latest data processing tech, MobiKin Backup Manager for Android, a well-made piece of software, provides innumerable people with safe and reliable Android backup outcomes. It is the most worthy backup software for PC. Through a simple connection (USB or WiFi), you can back up the types of data you need, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, call logs, etc. to your computer and restore them whenever necessary. And you can also add other backups from the non-program default directory to the list (displayed by the software) for restoration.
As the best Android backup and restore software, you don't have to worry about any data loss or file unavailability, let alone data rewriting. Well, now first, let's take a glance at its pros and cons:
- One-tap Android data backup and restoration.
- Safe backup results without data loss.
- Standalone environment without in-app presentation, rapidly process tasks of data backup, and 24h post-sales service.
- Run smoothly on 6000+ Android phones with the latest version, including Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Vivo, LG, ZTE, Meizu, and so on.
- Not a free software, but you can click below for a free trial.
Download this best Android backup software for PC and go with the insanely simple steps to try it on your own please:
Step 1. Download and install this tool on computer. Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. Then open the program, and it will initiate automatic detection.
Step 2. After that, the initial interface appears "Backup" and "Restore". Tap the "Backup" button to go on.
Step 3. All the data types will be on the interface now. Please opt for file type(s) you need and tap "Back Up" to save them to your computer.
Many phone users have the habit of the preview when backing up files. On the one hand, they want to confirm the details and importance of the data. And on the other hand, they need to select more significant data to get them to computer. If that's also what you think, then MobiKin Assistant for Android (Windows and Mac)is the software that you are looking for.
In addition to previewing and selecting specific data types, with it, you can also freely transfer files between computers and mobile phones. More importantly, it's easy to further manage your Android contacts, apps, SMS and other contents. In this regard, this software is an all-purpose Android protector.
- Easy to connect with a USB cable or WiFi connection, migrating data rapidly, delivering secure data backups, privacy protection and clean interface.
- Need to get a licensed code (but with a free trial).
Mobisynapse enables you to transfer most media files and apps between Android and PC, providing with one-way syncing, one-way to Outlook or one-way to Android devices. Besides, it also can manage calendars, text messages, reminders and apps from PC.
- Support calendar, note and task home screen widgets.
- Share contacts, SMS, calendars, notes and reminders, etc. between Outlook and Android.
- Not be able to back up and restore pictures, songs, videos, call history.
You don't need to worry about phone storage as you can automatically back up all your Android photos, videos and movies for free in high quality with Google Photos, It comes with developed file search feature and you can access all images and videos from any phones with this best free Android backup software for PC.
- Unlimited backup for media files without quality loss.
- With In-app editing functions to edit pictures.
- Smart album organization.
- Some unexpected crashes while backing up large videos.
As a breathtakingly easy program supporting backing up Android texts, contacts, call logs, photos, videos and browser bookmarks, SyncDroid is a free yet effective phone backup software. The interface is pithy and the backup and restoration process are foolproof, even for the inexperienced users.
- Display the free space on both Android phone and SD card.
- Come with audio and video converter for personalization services.
- Occasional problems while installing some drivers.
- Doesn't work with Windows/File Explorer on Windows PC.
VeryAndroid carries out easy management for text messages. It can be used to copy and back up the SMS on your Android device as well as restore the texts to your Android. You can search for specific messages and arrange them by setting several different parameters.
- Send and receive text messages from/to your PC.
- Save texts as CSV or TXT files, making it easy to restore.
- Only manipulate text messages.
Synchronizing to work as one unit, MoboRobo can be used to back up all of your call history, contacts, text messages, music, images, ringtones, wallpapers, and other multimedia. It performs fast and secure data restoration, as well as allows you to add or remove the file(s) as you like.
- Go with Built-in Google Play search bar.
- Managing your Android with multiple options.
- Memos, notes, calendars and more can't be backed up.
MOBILedit saves the backups on your phone automatically while you are browsing them on its interface, covering contacts, call records, texts, documents, multimedia files, etc. Further, it can customize the management of SMS and contacts freely, serving as an outstanding manager for phone books and texts stored in Android device.
- Send messages quickly from your PC to Android.
- Sort, read, and archive your SMS on any hard drive.
- Data migration can be interrupted which may result in unexpected results sometimes.
* Won't work well with some old Android OSes.
Syncios iOS and Android Manager can make a backup for your Android phone and also manage it, processing data like phone numbers, texts, songs, pictures, videos, etc. Once connected, you can even get the estimated contract expiry info of your phone. Moreover, you can also preview the contacts, messages on your device easily.
- Comes with a nice layout on its main screen.
- Shows important info about your Android device.
- Cannot back up Android applications.
- The contact transfer feature is currently not very stable.
Mobogenie, integrating its editors' picks with what you've been presented, is capable of backing up your contacts, apps, messages, music, and your videos. It is easy to operate and its organizational functions exceed what the OS itself normally does.
- High-quality and individualized recommendations.
- Great for 3G/2G usage.
- Relatively limited selection.
- Won't be able to back up calendars, call logs, and playlists.
By prudently screening, we have listed 10 best methods considering Android backup software for PC. Now, I'm sure you won't run with the crowd, but make a wise decision by comparing their performance comprehensively. Personally, MobiKin Backup Manager for Android is a good bet in all respects. Its high-quality features can prevent you from hovering on the verge of disappointment due to data loss.
And besides offering secure data backup, MobiKin Assistant for Android also integrates expansion functions to better manage your Android data. At last, download either of them to have a go?