Recover Deleted Text Messages from Sony Xperia
Texting messages is a good way to get contact with your family members, friends, business partners or coworkers, but messages are always deleted or lost on your mobile phone due to lots of reasons, such as accidentally deletion, virus attack, your device be stolen or damaged, factory resetting, and so on. Then more and more users are looking for an effective way to retrieve or get back these deleted or lost messages for further use. Now the problem is coming: Is it possible for us to recover deleted text messages from Android phone like Sony Xperia, HTC One, etc. without asking for help from a professional data rescue team? The answer is completely YES.
As it is known to all that Android phone has not a trash can to reclaim useless data, so does Sony Ericsson Xperia. Thus, almost all of you think that the data deleted on the phone are permanently erased, but the reality is that the messages are only wiped off your Sony Xperia outwardly. That means when you delete a message on your Sony Xperia, it only represents the place that used to store the message is marked free and reusable again. And you can import and save new files in this kind of place freely. Therefore, as long as your deleted messages are not overwritten, then you still have a chance to get them back. Now, in order to restore lost Sony Xperia messages ASAP, you should to do something as follows:
1) Stop using your Sony Xperia to receive any new messages or files, so that the data will not be overwritten;
2) Find a professional tool like MobiKin Sony Message Recovery or MobiKin Sony Message Recovery for Mac as your daily assistant. Download and install one of them on your computer by clicking the below icons:
When you have done the things we mentioned above, then you can follow the below instructions to learn the detailed steps about how to restore lost SMS messages from Sony Ericsson Xperia easily.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost SMS from Sony Xperia on PC/Mac
Let's have a brief look on the primary window of the best Sony Message Recovery software. Mac users please get the Mac version and follow the same steps as follows by yourself.
Since the messages are saved in the phone's internal memory, thus you're required to root your Sony Xperia at first and enable USB debugging on your device. After that, the program will have the ability to get access to your phone's internal memory and conduct a deeply scanning on it. Below is several ways for you to open USB debugging on Sony Xperia:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After the scan, messages on your phone will be categorized in the left panel. Just click it and you can see an interface like below. Deleted messages will be marked as red color, you can go through them and find the one you wish to restore, and mark the file and hit "Recover" button to save them on your computer.