How to Recover Snapchat Photos on Android? 3 Easy Ways for You!
Since Snapchat doesn't allow users to save photos or videos on the App for more than 10 seconds and it will delete these files as soon as they are being viewed by the receiver, many people are looking for a way to recover Snapchat photos from Android phone. So to help you address the problem, 3 quick & safe ways to restore Snapchat pictures on Android will be introduced in this article. (If you wish to get back Snapchat messages, you can click to learn how to recover Snapchat messages on Android>>)
Maybe you also want to read:
- Android SMS Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Easily?
- 3 Ways to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android (#1 is Awesome)
From this tutorial, you can learn how to retrieve Snapchat photos from cache file and cloud backup and even get back your pictures without backup - using a powerful Snapchat recovery software. Now let's see how they work:
Thanks to the "Cache" feature of Android, you are able to retrieve Snapchat pictures from your Android phone via cache files. With the "Cache" feature, a part of your phone's memory is saved for cache files. These files are not visible on your phone, which can effectively avoid duplication of data. And normally, Android phone saves almost all the data into these cache files, so you will find all your Snapchat photos in cache files. However, it is important to act immediately as soon as you lose the data because there could be overwriting of the data as the time passes by.
Steps to restore Android Snapchat photos from cache files:
- Link your Android phone to computer.
- Double click "This PC" and tap on your phone's name to open it.
- Choose "Internal Storage" > "Android" > "Data".
- Go on to click on the folder named "com.snapchat.android" > "cache" > "received_image_snaps".
As for iPhone users, you can click to learn:
For those who have backed up their phone data to cloud regularly, it is feasible to restore Snapchat photos from cloud. For example, if you have installed Google Photos on your Android phone and enabled the "Auto Sync" feature on the device, your Snapchat pictures will be saved to Google Photos automatically. Hence, you can restore them from the cloud easily.
Learn how to restore Snapchat pictures on Android from Google Drive:
- Open Google Photos on your device and sign in with your Google account.
- Choose "Photos" or "Albums" folder that contains your Snapchat pictures.
- After that, all the photos you have backed up to Google Photos will be displayed, including the pictures sent or received on Snapchat.
- Select and check the images you want to recover and click on "More options" > "Download" to restore your Snapchat photos on Android.
Some of you may also be interested in:
- Android Backup: How to Backup Android Photos to Cloud?
- 3 Ways to Backup Android Contacts to Google/Gmail Easily
Supposed that you cannot find the wanted Snapchat images from cache files and have not backed up them to a cloud, then a recovery tool is what you need. Then which software can help you extract the lost Snapchat photos easily? In this case, Snapchat Photos Recovery for Android can be a good assistant for you.
This is a professional recovery tool that can help users to get back their lost data with simple clicks. The file types it can recover are various, including photos, videos, audio, documents, WhatsApp data, contacts, messages, call logs and so on. In addition, its interface is succinct and easy to understand, so you complete the recovery process by going with the on-screen prompts without hassles. What's more important, this tool is compatible with almost all Android devices, such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, Motorola, HTC, etc.
If you are interested in it, just don't hesitate to click the icon below to download and install the powerful program.
Here is how to recover Snapchat photos on Android with Snapchat Photos Recovery for Android:
- Launch the installed software and connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Follow the prompts pop up on the screen to make the connected Android phone recognized.
- Once the mobile phone is recognized by the program, all the recoverable file types on your device will be displayed on the interface.
- Check the option "Gallery" and "Picture Library" under the "Media" section and click on "Next".
- Then the tool will start scanning all the existing and deleted pictures on your Android phone and display them.
- Tick off the images that you want to restore and hit the "Recover" button to recover your Snapchat photos from Android.
Words in the End
That's all for how to recover Snapchat photos on Android. All these 3 ways are feasible but the last method is strongly recommended here since it is much easier and enables you to get back the data even without backup. Anyway, you can choose any way you like to get back your Snapchat images. And if you encounter any problem during the recovery process, please feel free to contact us.