How to Recover Deleted Call Logs on Android Phone? - 2 Easiest Ways in 2021
Sometimes we make a call with others urgently without saving their phone numbers before. Suppose that you plan to save your client's phone number according to the call logs, however, you mistakenly delete it. It is terrible! How to recover deleted call logs on your Android device? Please go ahead with the tutorial and rescue your lost call history.
You won't worry about the call logs that you have backed up to your cloud account. However, there are many kinds of reasons can cause call history loss without backup.
- Human error.
- A failed system update.
- Virus attacks.
- System cracked.
- An Android phone suddenly turns off due to the battery running out.
Among these 5 common reasons, maybe the 'Human error' is most likely to cause call logs losing from your Android phone. In such a situation, how to retrieve the mistakenly deleted call logs? Please don't worry, you will find 2 easy ways in the following.
When you carelessly delete call history by accident, some actions you must take to avoid data rewriting:
(1) Turn off networks to avoid automatic system update.
(2) Stop using your Android phone. Do not take a photo, send a message, or make a call.
(3) Recover your deleted data properly ASAP.
Some Things You May Need to Know:
- 3 Ways to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android (#1 is Awesome)
- Android Message Recovery - How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Android
If you haven't backed up your call history before you deleted them by accident, you may need to search help to third-party Android data recovery tools. Because it is the fastest way to recover your lost phone calls. MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows/Mac) is one of the earliest Android data recovery tools on the market.
The Highlights of MobiKin Doctor for Android
- Recover deleted contacts, text messages, and call logs from Android internal memory/SIM card.
- Retrieve lost photos, videos, music, and documents from Android SD card without root.
- Backup the existing files from Android to a computer within a few clicks.
- Preview the detailed info before data recovery.
- Safe, easy to use, and high success rate for Android data recovery.
The software supports over 6000 Android devices on the market, including Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus, etc.
To recover the deleted call logs from your Android device, you need to root your Android phone at first, otherwise, any third-party software can't access to your Android device's internal memory. Then you can install MobiKin on your computer desktop and follow the steps to recover the lost call history.
Step 1. Launch the software and connect your rooted Android phone to a computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. Then please follow the on-screen introductions to make the program recognize your Android device. When it is OK, you will see the primary interface as below:
Step 3. On the primary interface, please checkmark the 'Call Logs' and other desired file types, tap on 'Next' to start a data scanning.
Step 4. After that, open the 'Call Logs' folder on the left panel, preview the detailed info like the contact's name, phone number, date, and more. Checkmark the one(s) that you want to recover. (The deleted items are marked in red.)
Step 5. After preview and selecting, click on the 'Recover' button on the bottom of the screen. And you need to choose a local folder to save the files. Under the location you have chosen, the program will create folders for saving each type of files automatically.
Video Tutorial - Retrieve Deleted Call Logs on Android
If you still have questions about the steps, here's a video tutorial for your reference.
- Easily & Safely Recover Android Data without Rooting [Proven Tips]
- Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2021
You can also use free apps to recover call logs on your Android phone without a computer. There are many apps on Google Play that can be utilized to get the deleted call history back to your Android device, however, most of them require a previous backup. GT Recovery is a good choice to retrieve deleted phone calls without backup. But remember that you need to root your Android phone at first.
- Download and open the app on your Android device.
- On the main interface, tap on 'Recover Call Logs'.
- If it is the first time for you to use the app, tap on 'Start new scan'.
- All the deleted call logs will be scanned out. Now, tap on 'OK' and you can tick on the call logs as you like.
- After making a selection, tap on 'Recover selected call(s)' to retrieve your deleted call history.
- A few seconds later, a 'Recovery Succeed' prompt will pop up. You can tap on 'View the Result' to check it or click on 'I knew' to skip.
- When you launch the app again, it will show you the latest scanning records, from which you can check your deleted call logs. The ones you have recovered with the app will be saved to your phone.
After recovering your lost phone calls, let check something important for you - how to avoid data loss again. It is hard to confirm a 100% success rate for Android data recovery. The best way to protect your private data and avoid losing data again is to backup your Android phone regularly.
You can backup your Android files and phone settings to your cloud account, create Android backups with free apps, or transfer files from Android to PC/Mac with MobiKin Assistant for Android.
You can choose MobiKin or free apps to restore your deleted call logs on an Android device. Considering the success rate and the security for data recovery, we recommend MobiKin Doctor for Android. No matter which one do you prefer to, don't forget to backup call logs and other Android files after you get the deleted files back.