8 Best Samsung Data Recovery Apps/Tools/Software [Ultimate Checklist]
On the one hand, you typically save meaningful data on Samsung, which includes contacts, photos, videos, documents, and texts, while on the other hand, there is a mass of reasons that could put these items at risk. So, you need a Samsung data recovery tool/app to keep yourself calm in a pinch, especially when a scenario like failed OS update, accidental deletion, or system crash arises. Well, we shall present this article with eight tools to help you survive data loss. Just read on for more.
Ranking top on this list, MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac) requires no geeky knowledge to navigate through when you'd like to recover lost files on Samsung in different data-losing scenarios. By offering a beginner-friendly interface, this Samsung data recovery app applies customized technologies for almost all phones and tablets to rescue your precious items. Honestly, all Android users can leverage it to restore lost/deleted data without erasing or compromising their existing data or privacy.
Main features of Doctor for Android:
- Quick and reliable data recovery: Ability to recover data from Samsung internal memory and SD card. (How to recover data from Samsung with a broken screen?)
- The supported data types: Contacts, call logs, photos, videos, movies, audio, songs, text messages, documents, and more.
- Preview & Selectivity: Let you preview and recover any detected files selectively on your computer.
- Almost perfect capability: Work well with 8000+ Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S20/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/, Xiaomi, ASUS, Huawei, Google, OnePlus, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola, OPPO, Vivo, etc.
- Other features: Simple UI, reasonable price, 98& success rate, 90-day money-back guarantee, and fluent user experience.
- Completely secure & Risk-free: It never interferes with its users' privacy.
Samsung data recovery download:
How to use Doctor for Android to recover Samsung data fleetly? (Three easy steps)
Step 1. Install this program on a computer after you download it. Then open it and link your Samsung phone to the computer via USB. Next, follow the on-screen hints to let the tool identify your device.
Step 2. Once recognized, please select your desired data types and tap "Next" from the screen to let the utility scan the entire internal storage and SD card. After that, please follow the screen prompt to root your Samsung phone for deep and secure scanning if you cannot find the exact items you want.
Step 3. After that, you'll access all the existing and missing Samsung data on the program screen. Finally, just preview and choose whatever you want before tapping on "Recover" to save the files on your computer. That's it!
- The trial version can only let you scan and view recoverable content.
- $49.95 (One-year License)
You May Also Like:
- Best 13 Recommended Samsung Backup Software & Apps [Indispensable!]
- 10 Best Samsung Transfer Tools/Apps to Transfer Samsung Data Easily
Fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7, macOS Ventura/Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra, and almost all Android phones, Android Data Recovery can be easily installed and controlled on almost all computers. As a cutting-edge file recovery program, it salvages various items, including contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, WhatsApp, WhatsApp attachments, gallery, picture library, videos, audio, documents, etc.
Plus, this Samsung recovery app lets you export data from Samsung internal or external memories and offers plentiful export formats for further use.
- Capable of more recoverable data with its premium version.
- $31.96 (One-month License)
With DroidKit, users can quickly scan and perform a direct Samsung Android data recovery for a fee. (How to recover files from a microSD card on Samsung?) It can play functions on 13 types of data on various Android brands and models, including WhatsApp chats and attachments. Embedded in the "Extract Needed Data" mode, this Samsung recovery tool makes it convenient for you to regain items from a locked or broken Galaxy phone if you have kept the data on a Google account or SIM card.
- Extremely limited features in the free version.
- $39.99 (One-year License)
-  Top 9 Samsung Unlock Software: Unlock Your Samsung Phones with Ease
- What If Samsung Tablet Won't Turn on? Try the 12 Solutions Here
Created largely for file recovery with a straightforward interface, EaseUS MobiSaver focuses on recovering Samsung data, including contacts, SMS messages, photos, videos, audio, and more, with easy steps. This tool offers real-time notice to enable you to know about any changes to your data in time.
It delivers fast speed to scan Samsung but might be with a poor success rate. And likewise, you would face limitations when performing Samsung cell phone data recovery with its free trial.
- In most cases, it requires root access to work. (Is my phone rooted?)
- $39.99 (Lifetime License)
Devoted to designing for practically all Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy, PhoneRescue plays functions on the most commonly-used data types, allowing you to perform Samsung device recovery intuitively and selectively. It enjoys a quick fast disposal capability (e.g., it takes only 5 minutes to get back 3000 images) and offers 24/7 technical support. In addition, it can even let you restore lost Samsung data when its screen is locked. (How to unlock a Samsung phone forgot the password?)
- Support pretty limited data types.
- $49.99 (One-year License)
Dr.Fone Data Recovery is an outstanding Samsung data recovery with a modest price tag. Users who get it can recover such files as contacts, texts, call logs, WhatsApp conversations, galleries, videos, audio, documents, etc. This powerful tool enables you to conduct Samsung data recovery from the phone's internal storage, SD cards, broken devices, etc.
Further, it supports over 8000 different android phones and brands. However, it has a more complicated setup wizard, and its built-in sections would take you to other apps for a separate fee.
- Sometimes the software might get stuck.
- $39.95 (One-year License)
When connecting Samsung with a computer wirelessly or via USB cable and launching Tenorshare Android Data Recovery, you can recover 8+ Galaxy data, covering contacts, photos, SMS, call logs, videos, etc., with there being no chance of information leak or data loss. This product works with quick speed to handle data scanning and recovery.
In terms of its compatibility, this Samsung Galaxy recovery software tool applies to overall Android phones/tablets and all system versions, including the older Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- The recovered files might be corrupted or not be the full version.
- $39.95 (One-year License)
Last but not least, iSkysoft Data Recovery can also let you regain your Samsung data like contacts, messages, call history, WhatsApp chats, media files, etc. Interestingly, this tool includes a feature that allows you to exclusively perform corrupted video repair.
This Samsung data recovery tool makes it easy for you to restore deleted, formatted, or lost info from your Galaxy storage, memory cards, and USB flash drive. Yet, it doesn't support some other Android phones and data categories. By the way, its Windows version can restore data from your computer's hard drive or external disk, applying to data lost to permanent or "shift + delete" deletion.
- It may let you lose original file names and locations.
- Foolproof recovery isn't guaranteed.
- $79.99 (One-year License; Essential Version)
Generally speaking, the factors below can be considered to identify whether a Samsung recovery tool should be included in the top list of your own. To put it bluntly, they are:
- Basic recovery capability.
- The relatively high success rate for data recovery.
- Simple task-based design for both novices and old hands.
- Extremely high compatibility.
- Combination property.
- Skillful handling with very few crashes.
On the whole, it is advisable to make use of MobiKin Doctor for Android, arguably the product with the best user experience, to get started on your Samsung data recovery right now.