10 Best Samsung Transfer Tools/Apps to Transfer Samsung Data Easily
When switching to a new device, Samsung users may not have the heart to part with the stuff on the old gadget. Therefore, they would invest some time and endeavor to copy data from Samsung to Samsung/Android/iPhone/computer. To do it, some might be banking on the official Samsung Smart Switch. Well, are there any other Samsung Transfer tools to go for? OK, we will glean ten great Samsung data transfer programs in this review.
Top 1. MobiKin Transfer for Mobile
As the first player on the list today, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) naturally harbors its own distinctive strengths. It is the easiest Samsung Galaxy transfer tool for Samsung, Android, and iPhone devices. Since it came out, this utility has enjoyed a good reputation among mobile users, thanks to its remarkable features and overall performance.
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile can help you:
- Swiftly transfer data from Samsung to Samsung/Android/iPhone.
- Copy data from Android to Android, Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, and iPhone to iPhone.
- The supported data types: Contacts, call logs, messages, photos, music, videos, apps, books, calendars, and more.
- One touch start, end-to-end secure transfer, and keeping both data.
- Work well with practically all iOS and Android devices, which include iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro (Max), iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Google, Vivo, Motorola, Sony, LG, OPPO, etc.
- It won't let out your privacy.
Next, let's briefly show you how to transfer data between Samsung and Samsung/Android/iPhone with this tool:
Step 1. After downloading the program, install and launch it. This tool will cue you to connect your devices to the computer; just connect your Samsung and another phone to the computer with two USB cables.
Step 2. Once the physical connection is created, confirm if both devices are in the correct position. For example, if you want to transfer data from Samsung phone to another phone, you need to make sure that the samsung phone is the source device. If not, click the "Flip" button to swap the positions of the two.
Step 3. Mark the data types you want to transfer to the target phone and click "Start Copy". At the moment, data transfer from the sending device to the receiving one will initiate automatically.
- Word class quality.
- End-to-end data transfer practices.
- Widely compatible with PC/Mac/Android/iOS.
- Not free.
Click to Know:
- Samsung PC Suite - Free Download PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Phone Memory on Samsung with/without Backup
Top 2. Phone Transfer
Phone Transfer is powerful phone transfer software, helping you move data like contacts and a whole range of media files between mobile phones. In addition to being good at transferring various photos, music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, videos, ringtones, and audiobooks, it is also compatible with devices running the same or different systems.
- It complements the previous tool in many ways.
- One-click move.
- Convert file format to supported versions automatically.
- Divide the data that can be transferred into only three categories.
Top 3. MobileTrans
After making an easy connection between both your mobile phone, MobileTrans can immediately work as a decent Samsung transfer tool, allowing you to copy data from one phone to another or even a computer. Although it is risk-free and can retain the original quality, it's somewhat more expensive than most other tools.
- Intuitive and lightweight.
- Supports many file types.
- Easy and safe data transfer.
- It might be inefficient sometimes.
- Limited data sharing functionality on iOS devices.
Top 1. MobiKin Assistant for Android
While Samsung data transfer or backup is easily made with professional tools, some may also want to take further control over Samsung content on a computer. Then MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win and Mac) will do you a big favor in this respect. Apart from being a smart Samsung data manager, this program gives you the freedom to preview files and transfer them between Samsung/Android and the computer selectively.
- Manage Android devices on a computer directly.
- One-click backup & restore.
- Huge user base.
- Limited features in its free trial.
- Does Smart Switch Transfer WhatsApp? Here Are the Answer & Transfer Methods
- How to Fix "Samsung Cloud Backup Failed" Issues? [2022 Updated]
Top 2. MobiKin Android Backup and Restore
Do you want to create a backup of your Samsung device? Well, you'll need a Samsung backup tool like MobiKin Backup Manager for Android (Win and Mac) (renowned as Android Backup & Restore). This top-notch lets you fleetly transfer Samsung data to a PC/Mac with just a single click and restore your desired one(s) whenever necessary. It supports copying files like contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, videos, books, and apps.
- Clever and specialized Android backup restore software.
- Attractive and reasonable price.
- A paid program. (Its users might be misled by the Backup Manager for Android crack version.)
Top 3. Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies creates backups of photos, music, podcasts, story album, and contacts on your Samsung phone/tablet and restores it from that record in a couple of clicks. Further, this Samsung transfer tool serves as an Android device manager on PC/Mac and even transfers media between Android and iTunes.
- Wide range of features.
- Support multimedia format.
- Built-in video conversion.
- Slow speed.
- No proper instructions.
- Unexpected bugs.
- Only support Samsung devices.
Top 4. AirDroid
AirDroid makes it easy to transfer items across platforms (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac) after a cable-free connection. More importantly, it is also a Samsung Kies alternative to help manage Samsung data like messages, documents, and calls from any computer with a web browser. However, compared to the syncing of a PC/Mac, AirDroid may turn out to be slower than its counterparts.
- Let you turn your Android camera into a spy one.
- Do file transfers and get messages.
- Remote connection is available on its Premium account.
- It might compromise your security.
Top 1. Samsung Smart Switch
As the official Samsung data transfer program, Samsung Smart Switch works with many Samsung models, making switching to a new Samsung phone a seamless procedure as you expected. After the connection, it can transfer your apps, contacts, call history, texts, images, videos, and other content from an Android or iPhone. On top of that, it also enables users to back up Samsung data to a PC or SD card and restore the backup data to a new Samsung.
- No limit on data size.
- It doesn't fully rely on an Internet connection.
- It might be stuck or not working occasionally.
- Unable to copy data to non-Samsung phones.
- "Samsung Smart Switch not working" occurs at times.
Top 2. SHAREit
Aiming at transferring data from one Samsung/Android phone to another nearby, SHAREit is renowned and can deftly complete the transfer when the devices are within the same network connection. Trusted by countless users worldwide, this tool also boasts other features. For instance, it enables you to free up storage space, manage Samsung files, and boost game performance.
- No data limits when using SHAREit.
- Transfer data between disparate OSes.
- Little contact info on the primary website.
- The performance of older OS may be adversely affected.
Top 3. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a free cloud-based data-sharing app with no login or registration. This Samsung data transfer tool is intended to take an easy, quick, and unlimited approach for file sharing between iOS and Android devices and PCs & Macs.
It is one of the SHAREit alternatives, helping move files like contacts, documents, photos, and videos. After the transfer, all items received through this app are saved to the folder in the internal storage of the target phone.
- Highly streamlined interface.
- Create download links for file sharing.
- Need a fast internet connection.
- Doesn't work with older operating systems.
Words in the End
OK, that's all for today. We just went through some recommendable Samsung transfer tools to copy data from Samsung to Samsung/Android/iPhone/PC/Mac, or reversely. We have provided a detailed breakdown of the tools involved to facilitate your selection. Frankly, you're advised to check out all the advantages and disadvantages in detail before making an informed decision. Finally, please share this review with your acquaintances or just add a comment below, if any.