Easy Way to Clear Youtube History on Samsung
When you search the Youtube for some videos or blockbusters, it will automatically save your searching traces, i.e. Youtube history. And the accumulation of these files actually do nothing good to your device but occupy precious storage space, slow its operation speed and possibly leak your personal privacy. Therefore, you have every valid reasons to clear Youtube history on Samsung phone. So how can you easily remove Samsung Youtube history? Below tutorial is the simplest one for you!
How to Clear Youtube History on Samsung Phone/Tablet
To effortlessly clear Youtube history on Samsung phone, this almighty MobiKin Cleaner for Android (Windows/Mac) software surely can't be missed. It enables you to easily remove Samsung Youtube history within simple clicks, as well as other useless junk files like app crash logs, app caches, photo caches, download temp files and many more. All junk files lurking in your device can be easily detected and deleted with this all-in-one software. And aside from Samsung device, it can also support other devices as long as they are running Android operating systems, including HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony and many more. Below are the free trial versions for your inference.
Step-by-step guide on using the software:
- To start with, open the installed software and then link your Samsung phone to the computer via the USB cord and then the software will automatically detect your device and scan for all files saved in the device.
- Then choose the right erasing mode to continue the process. After that, you will see all different file folders are arranged on the main interface for your inference.You can then enter the right tab to preview more detailed file information.
- After that, tick out the wanted files and then hit the Erase option to clear Youtube history on Samsung phone as well as other unwanted files. Finally, wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
Of course, to clear Youtube history on Samsung phone, you have more than one way to go. But this MobiKin Cleaner for Android (Windows/Mac) software is the easiest way to permanently clear Youtube history on Samsung device. Below are two other solutions for you.
Option 1. Clear Youtube History within Youtube App
- Navigate to the Youtube app on your device. Go to Settings > Search.
- Tap Clear Search History and tap OK option to continue.
- Then wait for the process to get completed within a little while.
Option 2. Remove Youtube History on App Info
- Open your Android phone, go to Settings > Applications Manager > All.
- Scroll down to navigate the Youtube option. Enter it.
- On the App Info tab, click on Clear Data to continue.
And also, you can rely on other third-party app to remove Youtube history like this History Eraser software. But if you don't want to install any apps on your phone or want to permanently erase the unwanted files in the easiest way, you are suggested to try the first way - using MobiKin Cleaner for Android (Windows/Mac) software.