Top 4 iPhone Backup Browsers/Viewer You Can't Miss
It is no doubt that iTunes or iCloud is a great tool for backing up data and they are also the official tools that Apple is recommended. However, you can't view or browse data inside these backups due to the limitations of iTunes or iCloud. So you may don't know what is exactly saved after a period of time, and you can't get specific info inside the backup for special purposes.
Can't Miss: Top 4 iPhone Backup Software in 2017
To check or view the info you have saved in iTunes or iCloud backup, you have no way but to restore the backup to your device, but this action will erase or replace the data that is already on there. Obviously, this is not a sensible solution, right? So if you don't want to delete or erase any data on your iPhone or iPad but want to view the detailed backups contents, you need to find another way to reach your goal.
In this article, here are 4 different iPhone backup browsers for your reference. You can compare them and select one according to your own needs.
MobiKin Doctor for iOS is a 3rd-party application, which allows users to get access to iTunes backups directly, preview and extract your needed info from these backups within few clicks. It supports more than 10 different types of files in backups, so you can find and view files like photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, notes, reminders, bookmarks, etc. on desktop computer as you like.
- Allow users to get access and view the contents in all iTunes backups for free. And you can extract these info from backups after registration.
- User-friendly UI design offers you an amazing experience, and simple to handle.
- Only allows users to browse and view iTunes backups. iCloud backups are not available at present.
Aiseesoft FoneLab is a multi-functional program, which can be used on iOS and Android devices at the same time. This program have two different version: iOS and Android. As an iOS user, this program enable you to get access to iTunes or iCloud backups on the desktop computer directly, preview and extract what you want within few clicks.
- Allow users to browse, view and extract data from iTunes and iCloud backups without restrictions.
- Fast accessing speed and easy to use.
- Also enable users to preview the current contents on the iDevice directly.
- It has a bunch of other features that may useless when you only wish to access to backups.
- A little bit expensive.
iMobie AnyTrans is a tool that lets you manage iPhone, iPad and iPod completely with 1 simple tool. It is not only help you transfer files between iDevices and computer, but also enables you to manage iOS data directly. What's more, you're allowed to manage media files on iTunes or iCloud and you can even use it to edit your iTunes library. Amazing, right?
- Directly access and manage media files on iTunes or iCloud;
- Edit iTunes Library as easy as 1-2-3.
- Only allows users to view and manage media files on iTunes or iCloud backups, so if you wish to view more other data, this program cannot help you.
- The UI design may be a little bit complex for a novice and some features may disturb user's focus.
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a toolkit which is consist of various functions. With it, you can almost deal with all kinds of issues related to iPhone, iPad and iPod, such as data recovery, data transfer, screen record, data erase, and so on. However, these functions are sold individually. So it may be expensive for you to have the whole toolkit. Of course, for browsing and viewing what inside the iTunes or iCloud backups, you can only use the Data Recovery feature to reach your goal.
- Allow users to get access to iTunes or iCloud backups as you like.
- Extract data from iTunes or iCloud backups easily, including whatsapp messages/attachments, contacts, messages, call history, videos, photos, etc.
- You can download and try all functions with a free trial version.
- The price is expensive than similar tools on the market.