5 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Dell PC/Laptop/Computer
"Is there a method to transfer photos from an iPhone to a Dell laptop running Windows 10? My Dell is a work computer, and therefore, can I make the transfer directly?" -- from Apple Support Communities
Apple iPhone plays the role of personal assistant for some of us. It stores much important info, such as photos, videos, documents, etc. Yet, your iPhone may run out of memory over time with the increasing files. Then, most of us would choose to get some pictures on a computer like Dell to free up storage on iPhone.
Well, do you know how to transfer photos from iPhone to Dell PC without a hitch? Keep reading, and you will find the answers to your satisfaction.
- Tip 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Dell PC via Assistant for iOS
- Tip 2: How to Put Photos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via Dell Mobile Connect App
- Tip 3: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Dell Computer with Photos App
- Tip 4: How to Transfer iPhone Pictures to Dell Laptop via Windows/File Explorer
- Tip 5: How to Send Photos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via iCloud
Tip 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Dell PC via Assistant for iOS
Featuring easy connection, convenient selection, and quick transfer, MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) is fully eligible to be the most amazing tool to put photos from iPhone to Dell laptop. It lets you make an easy preview by classifying iOS photos according to different attributes. Then you can choose what you want to move across without quality loss.
Key highlights of Assistant for iOS:
- Selective transfer photos from iPhone to Dell PC/laptop.
- Flexibly copy data between iDevice and PC/Mac/iTunes.
- The supported files types: photos, songs, eBooks, contacts, text messages, notes, bookmarks, calendars, and more.
- One-click to back up and restore iOS files.
- Manage your iOS content on a computer directly.
- Get along well with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Dell desktop via Assistant for iOS?
Step 1. Link your iPhone to your Dell PC and launch the program after the installation. The tool will then detect your device. Just follow the simple on-screen hints to have the device recognized.
Step 2. The product will categorize all your iPhone files on its left menu. From here, please select "Photos" and preview all the pictures on the right. Next, choose your wanted images by marking the corresponding boxes.
Tips: Choose the "Videos" option if you want to import videos from iPhone to Dell laptop.
Step 3. Click "Export" to select an output format and save the items onto your computer. Here, please note that you should keep your phone connected to Dell until the task completes.
- Top 4 Ways on How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to PC Easily?
Tip 2: How to Put Photos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via Dell Mobile Connect App
Primarily, here are the requirements for this methods:
- You need the latest version of Windows 10 Dell.
- Your iPhone needs to be running iOS 11 to iOS 13.
- Download the Dell Mobile Connect app for your Laptop.
- Download the Dell Mobile Connect app on your iPhone.
How to download photos from iPhone to Dell computer with Dell Mobile Connect app?
- Connect the iPhone to a Windows PC via a data cable.
- Launch Dell Mobile Connect on both your Windows 10 and iOS device.
- Click on the "Get Started" button.
- In the "Connect Your Phone to Your PC" screen, please enter the code that appears on your phone.
- Next, you need to wait for a while.
- Then accept pairing code on both devices.
- Make sure to click the "Pair" button on the "Bluetooth Pairing Request".
- Launch Dell Mobile Connect on the computer.
- Here, you need to switch to "Files", and you will get a list of "Photos" and "Videos".
- Hover on particular items and click on the "Get" button.
- Wait unless you see the "Ready" option in the thumbnail.
- Double click on the "Photo", and it will open up in the "Photos" app.
- Next, click on the "..." icon.
- Select "Save as" and save the images to your computer.
Tip 3: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Dell Computer with Photos App
If you'd like to copy your photos from the iPhone camera roll album to Dell PC, you can use the Photos app that comes standard with Windows 10. After the pictures are imported, it can automatically delete them on your iPhone.
How to import photos from iPhone to Dell laptop with Photos app?
- Connect your iPhone to Dell PC and run the "Photos" app.
- Enter your passcode on the iPhone if asked.
- Press "Import" > select "From a USB device" and wait for a while.
- Click "Import Settings" to set the destination or other options.
- Choose the pictures you want to import.
- Tap on "Continue" > "Import Selected".
You May Be Interested in:
- 2 Efficient Methods to Backup and Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Ultimate Guide to Back Up WhatsApp Photos/Videos on Android & iPhone
Tip 4: How to Transfer iPhone Pictures to Dell Laptop via Windows/File Explorer
Can I use AirDrop on Dell laptop? No. But you can do the transfer with Windows or File Explorer. If you link your iPhone to a Dell laptop for the first time, you have to tap "Trust"/"Allow" on your device to let your PC access to your photos. Now, let's see how to download photos from iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/8 to Dell computer via File Explorer:
- Link your iPhone to the Dell computer with a lightning cable.
- Once connected, your device name will appear under "This PC"/"My Computer".
- Double-click your iPhone name > "Internal Storage" > "DCIM".
- Your photos and videos are saved in the 102CLOUD, 103APPLE, or other folders. You can access all your pictures among these folders.
- Select the images you want to copy to the computer. (Tap on the "Ctrl" button and click photos through your mouse to choose multiple items)
- Drag the chosen photos and drop them to a created folder you wish to store them. Or you can simply use copy-and-paste to move the DCIM folder to the computer.
Recently, some iPhone users reported that some photos refuse to upload on Dell PC, for they are saved in HEIC format. Well, you can try to convert HEIC to JPG on PC in this case.
Tip 5: How to Send Photos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via iCloud
Windows 10 is capable of using iCloud to wirelessly sync your pictures if you've backed them up from your iPhone to the cloud storage. Here's how to back up iPhone to Dell computer via iCloud:
- Launch the Microsoft Store from the "Start" menu, taskbar, or desktop.
- Search for iCloud from the Microsoft Store and click "Get".
- iCloud will now download to your PC.
- Click "Launch" once the download is complete.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click "Sign In" and "Options" next to "Photos".
- Mark "iCloud Photos Library" > "Download new photos and videos to my PC".
- After that, click "Done" > "Apply".
- All your photos in your iCloud will download to your Dell computer.
That's all there is to it. We detailed how to transfer photos from iPhone to Dell PC in 5 smart ways. In a word, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is the most recommended program to complete the migration, compared with the rest tools or services. This software facilitates you to transfer all kinds of photos from an iPhone to Dell running Windows 11/10/8/7/XP in any case without trouble. So, just download and try it out now.
3 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup
6 Ways - How to Delete Photos from iPhone but Not iCloud?
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android? - Top 5 Ways
iPhone Pictures Not Showing up on PC? Here's the Real Fix!
Five Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from Phone to Laptop without USB
Can I Get Photos off Broken iPhone? Very Likely [3 Easy Ways Here]