How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone after Setup? [Way 1 Is Incredible]
"I have already set up my iPhone and did not use any tool to transfer from my Android phone initially. Is there a way to make the transfer outside of the initial setup?" -- from Apple Support Communities
It used to be a bit of a pain to make a cross-platform transfer like Android to iOS, but advances in technology have made it easier than ever. If you finished the iPhone setup and intend to get data off Android onto iOS, you may want to know how to move data from Android to iPhone after setup.
OK, here comes the page that is centered on this issue with seven easy and quick ways. Just check them out with us now.
- Way 1: Move Data from Android to iPhone after Setup via Transfer for Mobile
- Way 2: Transfer Data from Android to iPhone after Setup with Move to iOS
- Way 3: Transfer Files from Android to iPhone after Setup via iTunes
- Way 4: Transfer from Android to iPhone after Setup Using Google Drive
- Way 5: Move from Android to iOS after Setup with Email
- Way 6: Copy Data from Android to iPhone after Setup via SHAREit
- Way 7: Move Data from Android to iPhone after Setup with Send Anywhere
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup in a direct manner? If you're looking for a one-click solution, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) is worth considering. This software can run smoothly on different or the same operating system. It is a popular professional transfer tool, which can be connected via a USB cable, making the transfer faster and safer.
Core features and usability of Transfer for Mobile:
- One-click to move data from Android to iPhone after backup.
- Transfer files from Android to Android, iOS to Android, Android to iOS, and iOS to iOS.
- Play functions on such files as contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, documents, and apps.
- Easy to use, one-tap transfer, keeping the original quality of the data.
- Apply to various mobile phones, including Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, Motorola, Sony, OPPO, Vivo, Google, iPhone 14/13/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPods, iPads, etc.
- It won't give away your privacy.
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup via Transfer for Mobile?
Step 1. After installing and launching the software on your computer, connect both Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables. Then follow the simple prompts to let the tool recognize your devices.
Step 2. The two connected devices will be displayed on the left and right. Now, ensure that the source phone is Android and iPhone the destination one. You can click "Flip" if they are wrongly placed.
Step 3. Select the content that you wish to transfer and hit "Start Copy" to begin moving data from Android to iPhone with no data loss.
- [Easy Guide] How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android? It's a Piece of Cake
If you are to set up your new iPhone before moving data to it from Android, Move to iOS is a handy tool to consider. It helps copy Contacts, SMS, Bookmarks, Google Account, and Camera Roll.
How to move files from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS after the initial setup?
- Download the Move to iOS on both devices.
- Open the new iPhone, follow the instructions to enter the "App & Data" window.
- Tap the "Move Data from Android" option.
- Launch the app Android and hit "Continue".
- Keep following the prompts.
- On your iPhone, press "Continue" when you get the screen of "Move from Android".
- Wait for a code on the iPhone to appear and enter the code on your Android device as prompted.
- Choose the content you desire to move on the list and tap "Next".
- Now, your iPhone will receive all the chosen data from Android.
- Click "Done" on Android and tap "Continue" to keep setting up your new iPhone. (Move to iOS doesn't work?)
Note: With Move to iOS, there's no option to switch back to Android.
This method mainly works for files like photos, videos, and music. To implement the task, you should first move media files from Android to a computer before copying them to your iPhone/iPad/iPod via iTunes.
How to move from Android to iOS after setup with iTunes?
- Connect Android to a computer via a USB cord.
- Go to "My Computer"/"This PC " and double-click to get into your Android device.
- Find the media folder like Music/DCIM/Movies.
- Drag and drop the folder to the desktop computer.
- Connect your iPhone and run iTunes to check if it has detected your iDevice. (iTunes couldn't connect to this iPhone?)
- Once detected, click "File", select "Add Files to Library..." to add the files from the computer.
- Choose any media types from the left, tick "Sync XX".
- Click "Apply" to start transferring data to the iPhone.
Can I transfer data from Android to iPhone later with Google Drive? Definitely. This app allows you to back up Android to Google servers and then download data like pictures, audio, videos, and documents to your iPhone.
How to move data from Android to iPhone after setup with Google Drive?
- Make sure to back up your Android phone to Google Drive.
- Download and run Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Log in with your Gmail account if you haven't done it yet.
- Select the files you want to download.
- Right-click the items and tap the Download option.
- Send Long/Large Videos on iPhone: The Definitive Guide (7 Ways Included)
- [Up to Date] How to Wipe Android Phone Completely before Selling?
Want to transfer a handful of files from Android to iPhone/iPad after setup? You can give Email a trial. This is similar to sending and receiving mails, along with adding attachments and downloading attachments.
How to transfer files from Android to iPhone after setup with Email?
- Start the Email app on your Android phone.
- Touch "Compose Email" to edit whatever you want.
- Press "Attach Files" next to the send button.
- Now, select the items and add them as email attachments.
- Enter the recipient's email address and any other info as you like.
- Then tap the "Send" button.
- On your iPhone, log in to the email to receive the incoming content.
- Download what you want onto this iPhone.
To ensure smooth transmission, the attachments you need to add should be limited to 20M or 25M.
SHAREit, working for iOS, Android, and Windows devices, lets you transfer media files and apps between phones. It's easy to get, but there's no wizard on its interface. If the transfer fails, everything has to start from scratch.
How to transfer data from Samsung/Android to iPhone after setup via SHAREit?
- Download SHAREit from Google Play.
- Install and open the app on both Android and iPhone.
- On Android, tap "Send" and preview the data from your phone's folder.
- Choose your required items and press "Send" again.
- On iPhone, hit "Receive".
- Tap your iPhone icon on Android to make the connection and activate the transfer.
The Send Anywhere app gives you the option to share your personal data like contacts, photos, apps with an iPhone after setup. It offers online services as well. However, it won't work with older operating systems.
How to move data from Android to iPhone 8/XR/Xs Max/11 Pro/12 after setup with Send Anywhere?
- Download and install Send Anywhere on both devices.
- On Android, copy the files you want to transfer to another folder via the Send option.
- Now, choose the files you want to copy or move.
- Navigate to the Edit Menu and move to the Copy option at the lower right corner.
- Select the folder in which you intend to copy/move the files to the iPhone folder.
In order to ensure effective transfer from Android to iPhone after you complete the setup, please attach importance to the following:
- Before the task, please make sure your both phones are at least 50% charged.
- If the approach you are taking requires WiFi to connect, ensure the network is stable enough.
- To move a great deal of content from Android, check your iPhone to be sure of sufficient storage memory on it.
Finally, any queries? Please let us know below.