How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO in Simple Clicks?
The latest iPhone, which costs one thousand dollars or so, is tough to take for many smartphone users. In contrast, many folks who want to upgrade their cellphones are worthy of consideration for a cheap and fine OPPO device. Get an OPPO phone and wonder how to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO lightheartedly?
A big headache facing us now is which method to opt for since iPhone is not compatible with some tools or services. OK, fret not! Let's fix the issue by presenting five feasible techniques to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO.
- Way 1: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO via Transfer for Mobile
- Way 2: How to Copy Data from iPhone to OPPO with OPPO Clone Phone
- Way 3: How to Transfer File from iPhone to OPPO Using iCloud
- Way 4: How to Move Data from iPhone to OPPO with Google Drive
- Way 5: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO via Email
Want to know how to transfer your iPhone content to OPPO in one tap? Wonder how to use USB cables to get the devices connected for a fast and secure transfer? Is there a tool that helps get lossless data on OPPO from iPhone? Well, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) can make the thoughts come true. Before we learn how to use this smart software, let's first get a general idea of it:
Key highlights of MobiKin Transfer for Mobile
- Transfer data from iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone, Android to Android, iPhone to iPhone.
- Supported data types: contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, documents, apps, etc.
- Offer easy connections, simple clicks, quick transfer, and original file quality.
- Run smoothly on a full range of iOS and Android devices, such as iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, OPPO R21/R19/R17/R15/R13/R11, Reno 4/Reno 3/Reno 2/Reno, A73/A57/A9/A8/A7/F11 Pro/F9/F7/F5/Find X2/X, etc.
- Fully compatible with overall Windows and Mac OSes.
- It never intrudes on any privacy of its users.
How to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
Step 1. Connect iPhone and OPPO to a computer
Launch the installed program on your computer. You're then required to connect your iPhone and OPPO phone to the computer via USB cables.
Note: Here, you ought to enable USB debugging on OPPO phones to make a virtual connection. Next, follow the prompts to get your devices recognized by the software.
Step 2. Check the positions of your devices
Soon, your phones will be displayed side by side at the interface. Ensure your iPhone is the Source device and the OPPO phone the Destination one. If not, click "Flip" to change their positions.
Step 3. Start to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO
Handpick the data type(s) on the program interface and hit "Start Copy" to start the data transfer process. Once completed, you can check all the transferred content on your OPPO phone.
You May Also Need:
- [Top 4 Ways] How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer/PC?
- 5 Methods on How to Back Up and Restore OPPO R21/R19/R17
Clone Phone, a phone clone tool from OPPO Inc, helps transfer data from Android/iOS to OPPO devices. It is usually built into OPPO phones. You can do the transfer wirelessly. This app lets you move files like contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, audio, etc.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to OPPO with OPPO Clone Phone?
- On your OPPO phone, open the Clone Phone. Select "This Is the New Phone".
- On your OPPO (i.e.), tap Select Your Old Phone Type > iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to its Settings and sign in to your iCloud.
- Enable the 2-factor authentication and log in to the iCloud again if necessary.
- You'll receive an Apple ID verification code on the iPhone.
- Just enter that code to create a connection between two phones.
- Select your desired data on your iPhone to transfer to OPPO.
- Follow the on-screen hints to start the transfer.
iCloud enables you to bulk transfer data from iPhone to OPPO. Yet, it only works for contacts. Plus, ensure that iCloud has enough space to store all the iPhone contacts. And remember to increase the storage space in advance if not enough.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to OPPO via iCloud:
- On your iPhone, go to its Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Contacts.
- Enable the Contacts option > Backup > Back Up Now to start sync iPhone to iCloud.
- Go to icloud.com and sign in to iCloud with the Apple ID and passcode.
- Click "Contacts" from the interface of iCloud.
- Choose the contacts you want to move from the left corner.
- Click "Export to Computer" from the left Settings.
- Sign in your Google account in Chrome.
- Go the the "Contacts" option and import the vCard document stored on iCloud.
- On your OPPO phone, go to its Settings > Account > Google to sync contacts from Google to OPPO.
- How to Erase or Wipe iPhone without iTunes?
- OPPO Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files from OPPO Phone?
Google Drive allows you to transfer data like contacts, photos, videos, email, and some other files from iPhone to OPPO. To carry out the task without trouble, make sure you use the same Google account on both your iPhone and OPPO.
How to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO A73/Reno/F11 Pro via Google Drive?
- Download Google Drive on your iPhone and OPPO phone.
- Install and run the app on both devices.
- From your iPhone, sign in with your Google account and back up your iPhone to Google Drive.
- To do this, you can choose to go to your iPhone's Menu (top left line) > Settings > Backup > START BACKUP.
- On your OPPO device, log in to the Drive with the same Google account.
- Now you can access all your synced data from iPhone on OPPO.
Email is a traditional and easy-to-use transfer tool to perform iPhone to OPPO data migration, but it is only suitable for moving a small amount of iPhone content. Now, let's take contact transfer as an example to explain how to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO by Email:
- Open the "Contacts" app on your iPhone.
- Choose the contact you intend to transfer.
- Scroll down the screen and select the option "Share Contact" > "Mail".
- Now, you can send the chosen contact to your own email.
- Sign in to the same account on your OPPO device.
- Download the contact to your phone.
To transfer data like call logs, SMS, etc., you can capture screenshots of iPhone files and follow the drill above to get them onto OPPO. Yet, the data transferred in this case can only be opened as photos.
To sum up:
- OPPO Clone Phone is easy to operate, but it is unstable, for some troubles may make the transfer not work at certain steps and thus make the copied files unavailable.
- iCloud only works for contacts, generally, and it is complicated to do the job with this service.
- Google Drive relies entirely on WiFi connection. And you have to put iPhone data to Google server before moving them to OPPO, which may lead to unexpected risks.
- If you only have a spot of iPhone stuff to transfer and have no requirements for the file types to be saved, you can take email into account.
- Want to make your transfer journey worry-free and straightforward? MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is undoubtedly the best option for you.
Finally, one more tip here - please don't delete any data from your iPhone before you are sure that all the files you want have been moved to OPPO.