iCloud Photos to Android: How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to Android?
Do you know how to transfer photos from iCloud to Android when you switch from an iDevice to an Android device? If not, this article can help you! It will show you 4 quick and safe ways on iCloud photos to Android transfer.
You can also click to learn:
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone? (4 Quick & Safe Ways)
- How to Transfer Data from One Phone to Another? 3 Ways for You!
The methods covered in this tutorial include transferring via Mobile Phone Transfer software, USB cable, iCloud.com or ShareIt. The detailed steps of all these methods will be listed below so you can compare them and choose the one you like to sync your photos.
To transfer pictures from iCloud to Android, Mobile Phone Transfer software can be your first option. This is a professional phone data transfer tool - it not only allows you to sync files from cloud service like iCloud, iTunes, Kies, OneDrive, etc. to Android or iOS devices, but also enables you to transfer data between two mobile phones. Except for that, backing up phone data and erasing old phone are supported by this program as well. So with this tool, you are capable of syncing photos from iCloud to Android with simple clicks.
Do you like this phone transfer tool? If you do, just click the icon below to download and install the software onto your computer.
Followings are the steps on how to transfer photos from iCloud to Android via Mobile Phone Transfer software:
- Launch the installed software on your computer and then choose "Restore From Backups" > "iCloud" from the interface.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer and go with the on-screen prompts to make the connected phone recognized.
- Once recognized, your Android device will be displayed in the right column and then you need to sign into the iCloud in the left panel.
- After that, you can tick off the "Photos" option listed in the middle menu and hit on "Start Transfer" to sync your iCloud photos to Android.
Maybe you also wish to know:
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad? 4 Ways for You!
- How to Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android Easily?
It is also possible for you to get your iCloud pictures on your Android via a USB cable. What does that mean? That means you can first download your iCloud photos to your PC or Mac and then use a USB cable to transfer these images from computer to Android. This is easy to complete and the whole transfer process requires you to prepare nothing but a USB cable.
Now let's learn how to get photos from iCloud to Android via USB cable:
- Download, install and open iCloud on your computer and then log into your iCloud account.
- Mark the "Photos" option and then click on "Options" next to it.
- Next, you need to activate "iCloud Photo Sharing" and "iCloud Photo Library" by clicking the small boxes next to them. Follow this by clicking "Done" to make the action effective.
- Now close iCloud and find it from the system tray.
- Right click on the iCloud icon and then tap on "Download Photos" under the "iCloud Photos" section.
- Once done, you can go to your Windows directory > "Users" > username > "Pictures" > "iCloud Photos" > "Downloads" to find and view your iCloud photos.
- Finally, you can connect your Android phone to the computer with the download iCloud photos. Then you can simply copy and paste the pictures to transfer them to your Android device.
Another suggested method is to access and view your iCloud photos on Android via iCloud.com. This way enables you to complete the iCloud photos to Android transfer without a computer. So for the users who want your stored pictures on iCloud but you don't have a computer nearby or an iOS device, this would be the best option.
Tutorial on how to view and download iCloud photos on Android:
- Open a browser on your Android device and go to iCloud.com.
- Select "Settings" > "Request Desktop Site" to change it to desktop version.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to log into your iCloud.
- When you see the interface of iCloud, please tap on "Photos" to view the pictures in it.
- Choose the specific pictures you need and then tap the "Download" icon to begin downloading pictures from iCloud to Android. You can also download entire albums if you wish.
ShareIt is another option you can choose to transfer photos from iCloud to Android. This is a useful App that is great at bridging gaps between devices of different operating systems thereby enhancing file transfer between them. This means that it will help you get your iCloud photos to Android device easily. But to achieve that goal, you should first sync your iCloud photos to your iDevice.
Here is how to share photos from iCloud to Android using ShareIt:
- At first, please check if you have synced your iCloud photos to your iDevice. If not, please go to "Settings" > your name > "iCloud" > "iCloud Photo" on your iOS device to sync the pictures.
- Connect your Android phone and iDevice to the same network and then download, install and run the ShareIt App on both your phones.
- Select "Send" on your iOS device and "Receive" on the Android device so that you can send files from your iDevice and the Android device can receive the data.
- Choose the photos you want to transfer on the iOS device and then select "Next".
- The Android device's icon will appear on the iOS device. Tap on it to begin transferring the pictures.
It is possible that you also want to know:
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop? 4 Solutions for You!
- Top 4 Ways on How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
These are 4 quick and safe ways to transfer photos from iCloud to Android. They are really easy, right? So if you need to make an iCloud photos to Android transfer, you can choose one way from above and follow the steps to achieve your goal - it will help you complete the task much easier. Do you agree with me? Please share your opinions with us.