Top 5 Ways to Get into a Locked iPhone without the Password or Face ID
Many iPhone owners get adapted to using a passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID to lock their devices, keeping them from being hacked. Yet, we may forget the iDevices' passcodes occasionally or even our iPhones locked after updates. Oops, after trying the inoperative passwords, our iPhones are locked up, and we cannot access the devices unless they are unlocked.
Well, is there a way to unlock an iPhone without a password? If there's one, how to get into a locked iPhone without the password in seconds? OK, that's easy! We will walk you through 5 best methods to get your back in this passage.
- Way 1: How to Get into a Locked iPhone without the Password via iOS Unlock
- Way 2: How to Get into iPhone without Passcode via Find My iPhone
- Way 3: How to Get into iPhone without Password via iTunes
- Way 4: How to Break into an iPhone without Password via Recovery Mode
- Way 5: How to Open a Locked iPhone without Password via Siri
- Extra Tip: How to Recover Lost Data after iPhone Unlocking
Way 1: How to Get into a Locked iPhone without the Password via iOS Unlock
Most iPhone users tend to use 3rd-party software to unlock Apple devices, for they don't want to make trouble for themselves due to various restrictions brought by some methods. If you are an advocate of high efficiency, just take iOS Unlock, one of the most complete and fast iPhone unlocking tools. It can skillfully and easily unlock various iPhone/iCloud locks without carrying any viruses.
Brief overview of iOS Unlock:
- Get into a locked iPhone without the password effortlessly.
- Bypass Screen Time Passcode, 4-digit/6-digit password, Touch ID, and Face ID.
- Remove iCloud account even when "Find My iPhone" is enabled.
- Delete iCloud activation lock and MDM without limitations.
- Run smoothly on almost all iOS devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini, iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't uncover your privacy.
Note: Here, it's advisable to back up your locked/disabled iPhone in case data is lost after unlocking.
How to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID in 2021 via iOS Unlock?
Step 1. Run the program and choose "Screen Unlock"
To start with, download and install the iOS Unlock on a computer. Then run it and pick "Screen Unlock" among the modules.
Step 2. Select "Unlock iOS Screen"
Plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable and wait until the tool detects it. Next, click on "Unlock iOS Screen" from the program screen.
Step 3. Put iPhone into recovery mode
Follow the on-screen prompts to get your iPhone into the "Recovery Mode" or "DFU Mode".
Step 4. Download firmware package for iPhone
Afterward, please check your iPhone model and system version on the incoming interface. Then, tap on "Download" to download and verify the firmware package for the device.
Step 5. Get into a locked iPhone without the password
When the download is over, you can tap on "Unlock Now" to start getting into your iPhone. Once done, you can successfully access your iPhone without the password.
Finally, you can choose to restore your iPhone if there's a backup available before the device is locked.
Click to Learn:
- How to Control iPhone with Broken Screen Effortlessly? [Ultimate Guide]
- 7 Useful Methods to Unlock Android Phone without Password
Way 2: How to Get into iPhone without Passcode via Find My iPhone
You could use Find My iPhone in iCloud if you had set it up on your device before it was locked. This will wipe out all your iPhone data after entering an Apple ID and password. And after that, you can restore items from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
How to unlock an iPhone without knowing the password via Find My iPhone?
- Visit icloud.com on your computer.
- Log in to iCloud with the Apple ID and passcode you use on the locked device.
- Choose "Find My iPhone" and click the "All Devices" option to view all the iDevices linked to your Apple ID.
- Select the locked iPhone.
- Then, you'll be taken to three options - "Play Sound", "Lock", and "Erase iPhone."
- Click on "Erase iPhone".
Way 3: How to Get into iPhone without Password via iTunes
By restoring the iPhone from iTunes backup directly, you could easily fix a disabled iPhone without the passcode. (What if iPhone won't restore from iTunes?) However, iTunes will erase all your iOS data along with the password.
How to get into a phone that is locked iPhone without knowing the password via iTunes?
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click on your iPhone icon from iTunes screen and go to the "Summary" tab.
- Click the "Restore iPhone" button to restore the device and erase all data on it, including a lock screen password.
- iCloud DNS Bypass Full Guide: Unlock iPhone/iPad Activation Lock
- [Easy Guide] How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
Way 4: How to Break into an iPhone without Password via Recovery Mode
Putting your iPhone into recovery mode and restoring your device can help break into a locked iPhone or fix a disabled/cracked iPhone. After the unlocking, you should set up your iPhone again and use it as usual. Let's see how to get into someone's locked iPhone via recovery mode:
- Install iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Next, put your iPhone into recovery mode with the "Side", "Volume", and "Power" buttons.
- When the recovery-mode screen is on your iPhone, you should open iTunes on the computer.
- It will detect your iPhone and ask you to "Restore" or "Update" the device.
- Tap on "Restore".
- iTunes will download iOS for your device. You can then set up your iPhone and restore it from a backup.
Way 5: How to Open a Locked iPhone without Password via Siri
For those with a locked iPhone running iOS 8.0 to iOS 11.0, Siri can help access the device without an Apple ID and passcode. More importantly, it won't clear your iOS files. Yet, it's a bit complicated and doesn't always succeed. Here's how to access a locked iPhone 13/12/11/XR/X without a password or a computer via Siri:
- Long press your iPhone's Home button to active Siri.
- Ask for "Hey Siri, what time is it?" Then, Siri should display the local time.
- Once the clock icon appears, click on it.
- Next, you will see a menu of "World Clock" with some other icons.
- Click the "+" sign in the upper right corner.
- A search box will turn up; please type any characters in the search box.
- Choose "Select All" these characters.
- You will be directed to several options, tap on "Share" to continue.
- Select the "Message" app.
- A new message window will appear; tap on any character in the "To" field.
- Push "return" from your keyboard.
- Wait for a while and press the "Home" button, and your iPhone should then be unlocked.
Extra Tip: How to Recover Lost Data after iPhone Unlocking
If there was not any backup available before your iPhone is locked, simply turn to MobiKin Doctor for iOS to retrieve your lost data without any trouble. This program helps you recover wanted files in minutes with or without iTunes backup. And before the recovery, it allows you to preview and choose your data selectively and flexibly.
This tool helps process such files as contacts, messages, message attachments, notes, safari, calendars, voice memos, photos, books, music, etc. On top of that, it is easy to use and highly secure.
Next, let's see how to use this product to get your lost iPhone data back:
- Install the downloaded software on a computer before launching it.
- Connect iPhone to this computer via USB.
- The tool will make an automatic detection on the iDevice.
- Select "Recover from iOS Device" from the screen.
- After the recognition, all recoverable file categories will be listed.
- Tick off your wanted data types and press "Start Scan" to let the program scan your iOS database.
- After scanning, you'll see all the deleted and existing items on the right column.
- Finally, choose what you want and press "Recover to Computer".
How do you get into a locked iPhone after reading the passage? Well, here's a quick summary of the methods above for your reference:
- You can use the Find My iPhone feature on the condition that you enabled it from icloud.com after entering the correct Apple ID and passcode.
- If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes, there's a decent chance to use this tool to restore the device from a recent backup.
- The recovery mode is also an acceptable way to unlock an iDevice. Yet, you may have to get your iPhone out of recovery mode manually after unlocking.
- Siri merely works with older iOSes, ranging from iOS 8 to iOS 11.
- iOS Unlock is the only one that ensures you can unlock an iPhone with simple clicks, irrespective of the system your device is running or the type of lock it got stuck in.
How to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode in 3 Easy Ways?
4 Ways on How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password?
[Full Guide] How to Erase iPhone without Password Permanently?
How to Recover Photos from Locked iPhone/iPad in 4 Ways?
Free iPhone File Explorer/Manager to Browse iOS Data on PC/Mac
iPhone Black Screen of Death? 9 Fixes Help You Resolve This Issue Easily