Want to Make A Backup of the Files from Your SD Card to the Computer? Just Click on It!
Smart phones are almost ruling our world. Android phones are one of most popular brands among various smart phones. One of the reasons that lead to the success of Android phones is the millions of various applications. Some apps enable you to live a much more convenient life like the map app, alarm, Android contacts manager, tasks manager and so on. Some of the applications can offer you much fun like the games, music player, videos player, camera and so on. Usually these files like videos, music, apps, photos, etc will be stored in the SD card of your Android phone. It is convenient to use the SD card to save all these files because you can bring the little card to anywhere as you like and at same times you can use the files in the card on other Android phones as long as you plug the card into the device. However, it may be easy for you to lose the files in it. For example, you may tap on the wrong button to delete the important files. Besides, the data may also be lost or erased because of the misoperation or updating failure. As we know, there is no recycle bin in our Android phones, so it may be a big trouble if you meet the similar situations. Then you need to recover the deleted files with the professional tool.
So why not transfer the files from the SD card to the computer as a backup? Here we will recommend you a useful software - MobiKin Android File Manager (Windows Version) and MobiKin Android File Manager (Mac Version), which can make it simple to transfer various files from the SD card to computer. And actually the software has more functions. You can read the below paragraphs as reference.
- The software is a professional mobile phone assistant that enables the users to manage all the files like contacts and SMS messages that are saved in the SIM card or the media files like photos, music, videos, books that are saved in the SD card.
- With a high compatibility, the software can support various types of Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Nexus, Sony and so on.
- The operation of the software is easy and you can easily transfer various types of files between the devices and computer within several clicks.
- The software is completely clean without any spyware, adware or other malware.
Just download the free trial version by clicking the icons below and follow the steps to transfer your files from the SD card to the computer.
Tutorial to Transfer Files from SD Card to Computer Easily
First of all, install and start the software and then connect the device to computer with the USB cable. Then you may need to open the USB debugging by following the instructions below.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Then, you will see an interface like this with many categories on the left panel and the main parameters on the right panel after the software detect your device.
Finally, click on the option on the left panel according to the needs. Then you will preview the detailed files on the right panel. Mark the wanted files and click on the Export button.
You can also click on the Add or Delete button to transfer files from the device to computer or delete many files with a batch.