Best Desktop Manager for Motorola - Manage Motorola Contacts/Files on PC or Mac
In the modern information age, people always receive and save lots of information on their smart phone from all over the world. You can get contact with your family members, friends or any others with your mobile phone by making a simple call, sending messages, emails or chatting with them on Facebook, Twitter or other social network sites; Or you can do many entertainment activities like play games, watch movies, read books, etc. on the device for passing time while you're boring. Thus, with the development of time, more and more contacts, messages and other data will be stored in your phone's internal and external memory, and they may become messy while you're not aware of this problem. So when you have realized it, you may have no way to remedy it within a few clicks on your mobile phone. Then what will you do? How to manage hundreds even thousands of files on your Android smart phone efficiently? Here, we'll take the Motorola phone as an example.
Although Motorola phone's market share is smaller than Samsung or HTC, but it is no doubt that Motorola is also one of the most popular Android phone in the market, right? And its Motorola Droid series has won a great welcome all over the world. So here let's assume that you have a Motorola Droid, Atrix or Razr at hand, and you have met a situation which is similar to the case we mentioned above, then how to manage or edit your Motorola contacts or files on the PC? We know that a built-in Motorola Desktop Suite allows users to manage your phone, but it only have the function of backup. Other functions like edit contacts, send messages, install or uninstall apps, etc. are all unavailable here. And many users complain that this Motorola Desktop Suite runs slowly on the desktop computer and always go crash. Therefore, more and more users are looking for another desktop application to help them manage Motorola files on Windows or Mac computer easily. That's why we could like to strongly recommend MobiKin Motorola Desktop Manager & MobiKin LG Desktop Manager for Mac for your reference.
With it, you can easily backup Motorola contacts, messages, photos, music, etc. to computer with one click, and preview or edit contacts info, send messages on the desktop computer without limitation. This program is not a single functional tool for Motorola devices, it could be a full-functional helper for your digital life.
Manage Motorola Files on Computer/Mac with Motorola Desktop Manager
Step 1. Download and Install Program on PC/Mac
First of all, the most important thing for you is to download and install the program on your Windows or Mac computer. To get the free trial version, you only need to click the below icon:
Step 2. Make Motorola Phone or Tablet be Recognized
Connect your Motorola device to the computer, then launch the Motorola Manager program. Then you'll see an interface like below: Here, you're required to enable USB debugging on the device:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After that, you can tick the option of "USB debugging opened" and click "Next" button to install USB driver to the computer. When the steps have been done here, you can see an interface to show you the basic information of your device as below:
Step 3. Manage Files on Motorola via PC Easily
As you can see, this program have divided and displayed your Motorola data into different folders in the top panel, you can enter these options and manage your Motorola files as you like. Below are some examples for your reference:
1) Contacts or SMS: Hit "Contacts" icon in the top menu and then you'll enter the category and you can preview the whole contacts list as you like. To preview messages, you only need to click "All SMS" in the left panel. And you can click "Backup Contacts" or "Backup SMS" button to export and save the Motorola contacts or messages to desktop computer, hit "New" button to add new contact to your phone, tick "Send" button to send messages to anyone you like on the desktop computer, or press "Delete" button to remove any unnecessary contacts or messages quickly...
2) Media Files: Even though you can take out the SD card and read the contents via a card reader. But here this program can provide you a simple way to manage media files like photo, music or movie on your Motorola phone. After selecting "Photo", "Music" or "Video" in the program, you can preview the detailed files easily. And there are some buttons like "Import", "Export", "Delete", etc. for you reference. With them, you can import or export files between Motorola phone and computer freely.
Done! After checking the functions of the powerful Motorola Desktop Manager program, do you have a brief understand about it? If you like, you can click the below icon to get more info about the program by yourself!
How to Manage or Edit HTC Contacts on PC or Mac
LG Desktop Manager for Windows or Mac
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer