7 Best LG PC Suite Alternatives You Wish You Knew Earlier
So, your LG phone's storage is getting cluttered quickly, as you expected. With all items like contacts, photos, videos, books, etc., on LG, you might get tired of keeping track of them on the phone directly. That's because the limited window on the device adds more difficulties in managing Android data.
Here, the good news is that there are many desktop programs serving as LG PC suite alternatives that help organize your LG device with great ease. Keep reading, and you'll surely benefit a lot here.
Top 1: Best LG PC Suite Alternative - Assistant for Android
As one of the best LG PC suite app substitutes, MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win and Mac) features a smooth, dark blue visual theme that looks quite professional. With this utility program, operators will be able to view all Android files with a large desktop screen, making it easier to transfer, back up, restore, and manage files fleetly. Not only is it incredibly simple to operate, but it also comes equipped with a broad range of features that come in great handy when the need arises.
* Main features of Assistant for Android:
- Manage Android files on a computer straightforwardly.
- Transfer content between Android and PC/Mac.
- Back up and restore LG/Android data in one click.
- The supported files: Contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, videos, books, apps, and more.
- Work for almost all Android phones/tablets, including LG G9/G8/G7/G6+/G6, LG U/X, LG V70/V60/V50/V40, LG Q8/Q7, Env3/Cosmos/Dare/Rumor, LG K10/K8, etc.
- It won't let out your privacy.
How to use Assistant for Android to manage your LG phone on a computer intelligently?
* Connect LG to PC and run the program
- Free download the software and install it on your computer.
- Launch it and use a USB cable to connect your LG device to the PC.
- Enable USB debugging on LG to get your phone recognized.
- Once it is detected, your device will be displayed on the main screen of the utility.
* Manage media files, contacts, etc., on a PC/Mac
- Tap the file types from the left menu.
- Edit and delete specific items by tapping "Edit" and "Delete" from the top screen.
* Manage apps on LG
- Click "Application" from the left sidebar.
- Install apps to Android by tapping "Install".
- Remove unnecessary apps from your phone by clicking "Uninstall".
* Transfer data between LG and PC
- Choose the file types and select the specific items you want to move.
- Next, click "Export" to copy data to your computer.
- If you want to import or add content from the computer to Android, click "Import", "Add", or "New".
* Back up and restore LG items
- Click "Super Toolkit" to reach "Backup" and "Restore".
- Press "Back Up" and save your chosen file categories on your computer.
- Tap "Restore" to restore data from your backup to the connected phone.
- Free trial & free download.
- Highly compatible.
- Easy & quick management.
- Its free trial offers limited features.
You Might Also Like:
- 10 Best Android File Transfer Apps for Mac to Move Files Easily
- 5 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Files on Android without a Computer
Top 2: Apowersoft Phone Manager
With Apowersoft Phone Manager on your computer, you can manage your contacts, photos, music, videos, etc., and import, export, and delete files easily. Then you have the ability to manage eBooks, apps, text messages, and notes via Wi-Fi or USB cable. Again, it also serves as a screen mirroring app for Android and takes screenshots on your phone.
- Preview and edit photos.
- Easy and quick file transfers.
- Can play music.
- Transfers don't automatically resume when interrupted.
- Remote access to all phones through a PC is not allowed.
- It doesn't support file transfer from SD cards.
Top 3: MoboPlay For PC
MoboPlay For PC is a handy tool allowing you to make security copies, transfer files, change your wallpaper, change ring-tones, manage music collection, and restore your Android or iOS device comfortably. This program controls your phone in a way that some products cannot do. For instance, you can use this LG PC suite for Android to send and receive messages through your device but from within Windows. (Want to send a text to multiple contacts without a group message?)
- Currently, its downloadable apps are all APK.
- Sync data between Android devices.
- A single platform for all your phones.
- Someone can access your phone if they steal it.
- Superfluous if you are accustomed to the way your phone works.
- [Full Guide] How to Move Files to SD Card on Android Easily?
- Top 11 iExplorer Alternatives for Windows and Mac [Must-read]
Top 4: MobileGo
With options being labeled and organized into categories, MobileGo hammers at getting deeper access to your Android phone and easily managing media files, contacts, and messages. By trying its free trial, you'll still have the opportunity to back up, restore files, download videos, and transfer large files at once. All in all, this product works like an iTunes alternative for Android.
- Solves phone issues like mass copying of files.
- Easy backup and restore.
- Add media files to Android.
- Many features mirror iTunes.
- Paid trial.
Top 5: SnapPea
With a clean and intuitive interface, SnapPea poses itself as a decent LG PC suite alternative, helping you organize your LG files like contacts, text messages, apps, music, photos, videos, etc. In addition to keeping a backup of your phone while freeing up space on it, this smart tool also enables you to receive, read, and respond to texts on a computer without delay. Plus, it enjoys an app store called "1Mobile Apps", which proactively promotes for its users to try out.
- Its simple interface offers a summary view.
- Let you access Google Play directly.
- Manage LG/Android files from a browser.
- Read and respond to text messages on a computer.
- Push 3rd-party app store.
- Cannot customize sites in its side menu.
- Slow live preview mode.
Top 6: Android PC Sync Manager
Android PC Sync Manager is an interesting LG PC suite alternative to manage all Android content from a PC. Its interface consists of six sections. This first one covers the specs for the OS, hardware, and storage. The second one helps manage installed apps or make backups to the hard drive. The third one lets you manage and edit your Android contacts on a PC. And the rest allows you to do actions related to Android media. Further, you can use this program to share data between two devices on a computer.
- Compatible with older operating systems.
- Eliminate the need to install 3rd-party programs.
- Six sections offer different functionalities.
- It doesn't offer any type of customer support.
- File size of over 21M could prove to be hefty.
Top 7: LG Bridge
LG Bridge can be used to connect your LG phone, TV, and computer together simultaneously and share videos and photos via Wi-Fi or USB cables. This official tool from LG makes it easy to update your mobile device software or firmware. Plus, this dedicated program gives you the freedom to make backups to Google, E-Mail, and Facebook. And this LG PC suite for Android boasts the ability to register LG with GIS/GPS apps in case of theft.
- Transfer files via LG AirDrive.
- Backup and restore LG.
- Easy to check software updates.
- It doesn't support older versions of LG.
- Connection issues.
Calling It a Wrap
OK, seven LG PC suite apps (alternatives) have been covered just now. Admittedly, some of those tools work for both Android devices and iPhones, while others even offer screen mirroring features in premium accounts. But in terms of practicability and ease of use, MobiKin Assistant for Android is just the one you should take into consideration. Anyway, you can customize your phone suited to your personal tastes and then pick one to organize it without the need to use the painstaking touchscreen controls.
[All Tips] Back Up Android Tablet to PC/Mac/Google Drive/Flash Drive
HTC to LG Transfer: 4 Efficient Ways to Transfer Data from HTC to LG
How to Bypass LG FRP/Google Account with or without Computer [Hot Tips 2022]
Can I Use MobiKin Backup Manager for the Android Crack Version? [Answered]
10 Best Photo Managers for Android: Manage Android Pictures with Ease
Control Android from PC with the 7 Best Screen Mirroring Apps