How to Transfer Audio Books Between Android and Computer Freely?
Q: I love listening to various audio-books with my Samsung phone because I can know the content of the books and have no need to read the books with my eyes. It is tired to read a book after a whole day's work. So the audio books are my favorites. But now I need to transfer the audio books I downloaded on the computer to my Samsung so that I can enjoy the audio books anywhere and anytime. Sometimes I also need to transfer files from Samsung to computer as a backup. Hence I want to know the easiest and simplest method to transfer audio books between my Samsung and computer.
Just like the person who ask questions above, many situations require people to transfer files between Android devices and computer. For example, you want to manage the audio books on a computer with a bigger screen and keyboard so that you need to transfer audio books to from Android to computer. Or sometimes it is more convenient to listen to audio books with smart phones so that you need to transfer audio books from the PC to the device.
The Best Tool to Help You Transfer Audio Books between Android and Computer
It is will easy for you to perform the transfer process as long as you use the software - MobiKin Android File Transfer (Windows/Mac), which is a powerful and useful software that is recommended by many people. The brief introduction is as follows:
- Detect both internal storage space and external memory space automatically so that it is able to transfer the data no matter they are saved in the SIM card or SD card between Android and computer.
- Import or Export files like contacts, SMS messages, videos, photos, audio books, ebooks, and so on from or to Android devices.
- With high compatibility, it can support all brands of Android devices such as Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, and ZTE, etc.
- Besides, it can be applied on various generations of Android operating system from Android 2.0 to Android 4.2.
- Totally clean without any malware like adware and spyware.
Cool, right? There are two versions available, one is for Windows Version and the other is for Mac Version. Now you may download the free trial version by clicking the icons.
How to Transfer Audio Books from Android to Computer or from Computer to Android?
Step 1. Download the software and connect Android phone to PC
Download and install the software on your computer. Then link the Android device to the PC with a USB cable and you may need to enable to the USB debugging. If you don't know how to open USB debugging on your Android device, you can go to here to get the detailed tutorial.
Step 2. Detect and Scan the Files
After the USB debugging, the program will detect the connected device and scan the files in it. Then you will see an interface with the details and parameters of the Android phone like this.
Step 3. Transfer Audio Books from or to Android Devices
The audio books are audio files, so they will be stored in the Music folder. Hence click on the Music option on the left panel and then the All option below to it. You will preview all the audio files on the right panel. Mark the wanted files and you can hit the Export button to transfer them to computer or Delete button to remove them all. Or you can hit the New button to transfer files from computer to the Android device.
The transfer processes of other files are similar to this. Now you can download the software to have a direct experience.
After transferring audio books from Android to a computer, you can listen to them using your preferred media player software. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your Android device, navigate to the folder where your audio books are stored.
- Select the audio book files you want to transfer and copy them to your computer's hard drive.
- Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your Android device from your computer.
- Open your preferred media player software on your computer.
- Navigate to the folder where you transferred the audio book files and select the file you want to listen to.
- Play the audio book using your media player software.
If you encounter any issues with transferring the files or playing them on your computer, you may need to troubleshoot the problem or seek help from the manufacturer of your device or media player software.