[Full Guide] 6 Best Moborobo Alternatives to Manage Android Files
Moborobo used to be an excellent tool, enabling us to quickly transfer apps, images, music, videos, etc., between devices & computers and well organize Android data. Yet, some common complaints arise as time goes by. For one thing, it takes time to install, and there are some lags during use. For another, it has limited features (e.g., it cannot manage some files like books or call logs. So, it's imperative to have a Moborobo alternative.
Here in this tutorial, we will let you know the six best alternatives to Moborobo with elaborating their overviews, advantages, and disadvantages.
Are you looking for an all-in-one Moborobo alternative for PC/Mac to customize your Android phone backup, restore, and management? MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win and Mac) is an all-in-one program that deserves your attention. Thanks to its consistently good performance, it has evolved as one of the best Android management software by now. Next, let's take a closer look at it.
Main highlights of MobiKin Assistant for Android:
- Back up and restore Android data quickly in one click.
- Transfer files between Android and computer.
- Manage Android contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, videos, books, apps and more on a PC/Mac directly.
- Apply to 8000+ Android devices, including Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG, Sony, OPPO, Xiaomi, Vivo, OnePlus, Motorola, etc.
- Work on both PC and Mac computers.
- It won't uncover your privacy.
Well, how can we use the best Moborobo alternative to manage and back up/restore Android devices? Let's select some of its main features to illustrate this.
- Link Android device to your computer
- Open Assistant for Android on a computer after getting it installed.
- Connect the Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Follow the prompts to have the device identified. (What to do if the program doesn't recognize my device?)
- Transfer data between Android and computers
- All Android data are categorized on the left of the menu; select the data types and go for the specific items you want to transfer.
- Next, click "Export" from the top screen.
- If you wish to import data from the computer to Android, just click "Import", "Add", or "New" from the top menu.
- Edit and manage Android data on a PC/Mac
- Click file types from the left.
- You can then edit, delete, and manage them by tapping "Edit", "Delete" from the top menu.
- Manage Apps on Android device
- Tap "Application" from the left.
- You can install your wanted apps to Android by clicking "Install".
- Remove useless apps from your phone by tapping "Uninstall".
- Back up & restore Android in one click
- Tap "Super Toolkit" at the top.
- You'll get "Backup" and "Restore".
- Press "Back Up" to save Android items on your computer. (how to back up iPhone to PC?)
- Hit "Restore" to restore data from the backup to Android.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface.
- One-click to back up and restore Android data.
- Work in a standalone environment.
- Highly compatible.
- Ads-free, risk-free, quick transfer, no data loss, etc.
- Not free.
- Best Android File Transfer Alternatives for Mac in 2021
- 10 Best iPhone Backup Software in 2020 for Windows PC/Mac
Do you want to manage Android data on a web browser from PC/Mac? Try AirDroid. You can use it to access your phone without wire. As a great alternative to Moborobo, it lets you manage data like SMS, call history, contacts, notification, etc., and transfer data from one phone to another without effort.
- Let you turn your phone camera into a spy camera.
- Compatible with several different devices and OS.
- Allow you to easily manage threads and create backups.
- Remotely locate your Android smartphone in some cases.
- Fully relies on the network connection.
- Remote connection is for Premium accounts.
- Users' security can be compromised.
2. Android Commander
Designed for file exploring, application management, console, app signing, and flashing capabilities (how to flash a dead Android phone?), Android Commander helps manage files and apps on a rooted Android device from Windows computers. You can utilize this Moborobo alternative to copy and paste multiple folders and files directly.
- Come with a well-built graphical interface.
- Comprise of some integrated components.
- Enable you to edit the privacy of the files.
- Allow the selection between system apps.
- Manage rooted Android phones only.
- Not a standalone tool.
- It may get slow sometimes.
As a well-made piece of software that can act as a gateway to other applications, Mobogenie gives you the ability to transfer media files between Android & computer and back up data for easy restore. This alternative to Moborobo also lets you add new contacts, manage existing contacts, and remove duplicate or useless ones.
- Interactive graphical user interface.
- Available for multiple platforms.
- Equipped with a resource center containing wallpapers, apps, ringtones, etc.
- Let you copy and paste multiple folders and files.
- Comparatively limited selection.
- Not very easy to handle.
- A little sluggish.
You Might Also Need:
- Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2021
- 8 Best Android Data Eraser Software and Apps (Overview & Reviews)
SnapPea is also a dedicated Moborobo alternative. Likewise, this program is a popular phone manager tool, allowing you to manage apps, contacts, messages, music, photos, and videos on Android from a computer. It also boasts other functions, including backing up and restoring data, capturing phone screenshots, displaying phone screens, and importing iTunes music to Android.
- Browse Google Play and other sites from the app.
- Install/uninstall apps in batches.
- Import music from iTunes.
- Read and respond to texts.
- Push 3-rd party app store.
- Cannot customize sites in the sidebar.
- No complete device backup feature.
Despite being the last Moborobo alternative we recommend today, MyPhoneExplorer can sync the data of your phone with the most popular PIM suites. It can take good care of your Android calendar, phonebooks, SMS, MMS, Filebrowser, etc. Plus, it can also mirror your phone's screen to desktop and access the clipboard of your phone.
- Allow archive, export, and import of SMS.
- Support a range of email clients.
- Organize the calendar view.
- Offer selective sync for media files.
- It may not be well compatible with Samsung Galaxy on Windows XP.
- Extra pop-ups and malware.
- Slightly complicated installation process.
That's all there is to it. Right now, it is evident that MobiKin Assistant for Android is an all-rounder because the features it provides, in particular, exceed what the OS itself normally does. Thus, if you are still in search of a decent Moborobo alternative, just turn to this program for help, no matter what you need to do with your Android phone and its files.