Useful Tips to Delete Call History/Logs on Android in Different Cases
After breaking up, you may still have many call records of your predecessor on your Android phone. Well, if you don't want to touch the past or fend off new happiness for the rest of your life, it's wise to delete call history on Android. And by doing so, you can free up Android space and protect your privacy concurrently. So, any tips on how to clear call logs on Android phones effectively? OK, this article will elaborate on this issue.
Would you like to clear single, multiple, or entire call logs on a computer directly with one click? MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win and Mac) can make this idea come true. When you are worried about how to delete any content on a specific phone model, many old hands of this product have gained convenience and benefits from this software. As the top mobile assistant in the industry, this utility does much more than flexibly deletes Android call logs.
Key features of Assistant for Android:
- Delete call history on Android selectively or in bulk.
- Transfer data between Android devices and computers.
- Back up and restore Android phones with one click.
- Manage Android data on a PC/Mac in a well-organized manner.
- Play functions on such files as call logs, contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, books, apps, etc.
- Work for a whole range of Android phones/tablets, including Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, ASUS, LG, Sony, Huawei, OPPO, Google, HTC, and more.
- It won't reveal your privacy.
How to delete calls from call logs on an Android phone with Assistant for Android?
Step 1. Run the program and link Android to a computer
Have the software installed on a computer. Then start it and use a USB cable to link Android to the computer. Next, please enable USB debugging on Android to let the tool recognize your device.
Step 2. Delete call log on Android
After the recognition, please unfold the "Contacts" section and click "Call logs" to preview all the detailed items. Finally, mark any number of calls from the right panel and tap "Delete" to remove them from your phone.
You Might Also Need:
- How to Delete WhatsApp Chat History on Android/Samsung
- How to Print Call Logs from Android Device? 4 Ways You'd Better Know
Here's a general guide for you to delete recent missed, outgoing, and incoming calls on Android. Users can take advantage of this method to delete an individual call log or remove multiple ones as required.
* Delete individual call logs on Android:
- Power on your Android phone and start the Phone app.
- Click the "Overflow" menu with the three-vertical-dot icon.
- Choose "Call History" to see all the call records.
- Long-press to select your undesired call log.
- Touch the "Trash" sign to delete a phone call on Android.
* Delete multiple calls on Android:
- Open your Android phone and run the Phone app.
- Hit the three-dot icon on the top-right corner.
- Pick "Call history" from the options.
- Unfold the call history's overflow menu.
- Choose "Clear call history".
- Mark all the call logs you'd like to discard.
- Finally, select "OK" to confirm the deletion.
- 4 Useful Ways to Transfer Contacts to SIM Card (Android & iPhone)
- How to Retrieve Deleted Call Log from iPhone with or without Backup?
We've just introduced general methods for deleting call logs on Android. Now that the approaches for removing call history vary depending on your phone's manufacturer, below we give a more detailed removal guide for different brands of devices.
* Delete all phone calls on Samsung:
- Tap the Phone app on Samsung.
- Select "More" or the three-dot icon.
- Choose the "Delete" option.
- Mark the checkbox on the top screen to choose all calls.
- Touch "Delete". (Want to further manage call logs on Samsung/Android?)
* Clear call log on Huawei:
- Navigate to the vertical points after choosing the Phone screen.
- Press "Delete entries".
- Select the entries you are to remove.
- Tap the trash icon.
* Delete phone calls on LG:
- Open the Phone app on LG.
- Pick "Call logs" to access all the call records.
- Tap the three-line sign to view the "More" menu.
- Choose "Clear all".
- Tap "Yes" to delete call logs on Android.
* Clear call history on Motorola/Google:
- Open the Phone app on Moto or Google.
- Hit the "clock" icon to get all your recent calls.
- Opt for the three-dot icon and select "Call history".
- Choose "Clear call history" from the popup menu.
- Confirm the action to delete calls from Google or Motorola.
* Erase call history on Xiaomi:
- Tap on the Phone app and open the "Menu".
- Press "Call history" to access the settings.
- Hit "Clear call history".
- Tap on "OK".
* Delete call history on ASUS:
- Run the Phone app on ASUS.
- Touch the three-dot icon nearby the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Manage call log".
- Select "Delete all log".
- Mark "All calls".
- Tap the "Trash" icon, followed by "OK".
* Delete recent calls on HTC:
- Run the Phone app.
- Swipe to locate "Call History".
- Choose "Remove call history" from the menu bar.
- Touch "Select all" > "Delete". (Detailed guide on how to delete call history on HTC.)
* Delete calls from call logs on Sony:
- Tap the Phone app from the Home screen.
- Go to "Apps" > "Phone" if not available.
- Click "Menu" > "Clear call logs".
- Choose "Clear".
Compatible with 8000+ Android phones and tablets, MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac) makes it easy for you to recover accidentally erased Android call history from your phone. When you delete or lose your files like call logs, contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio, music, or documents, you can take the assistance of it to scan for the entire phone memory or SD card. And after the quick scan, you'll be enabled to preview, select, and save lost calls and other Android files on your computer.
Steps to recover deleted call logs on Android with Doctor for Android:
- Launch the software after the free download and installation.
- Connect your Android phone to a computer via USB.
- To detect all the deleted call history, please root the device for a thorough scan.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enable USB debugging on your Android phone.
- When the program recognizes your phone, check "Call Logs" and tap "Next".
- After scanning, view the detail of call logs and choose your desired ones.
- Click the "Recover" to save the chosen files on your computer.
It may not be easy to view, select and delete call logs on the humble screen of your phone. In this regard, try MobiKin Assistant for Android, a tool that allows you to delete, transfer, and manage and your Android content on your computer at will. Finally, if you use a phone brand not mentioned in this post and have no idea how to delete its call history, please let us know below. We shall get back to you wholeheartedly.