10 Best iOS File Manager for iPhone/iPad/iPod - A Complete List in 2023
The Files app natively makes its way to iOS management, but it doesn't please everyone, especially longtime users. After an extended period of time using this app, you'll find it's impossible to access the internal iOS system, which is a big blooper. Therefore, are there any robust 3rd-party iOS file managers to manage iDevices with a smooth and pleasant experience? Certainly! Go through this quick guide with the marvelous programs worth listing.
Want to know which is the most recommended iPhone file manager app? MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) is undoubtedly more than great enough to let you manage your iOS items without getting into complexities. This remarkable product prioritizes file management, transfer, backup, and restore, offering a great user experience. Witnessing the constant updating and optimization of iOS management, this 3rd-party data manager leaves little room for complaints.
- Full-fledged iOS file manager: Best iTunes alternative to manage items on a PC/Mac independently.
- Smooth iOS data transfer: Copy data between an iPhone and a computer/iTunes without quality loss.
- Many file-type supported: Apply to contacts, photos, songs, eBooks, calendars, text messages, notes, bookmarks, voice memos, and more.
- 1-click backup & restore: Back up and restore your iPhone with just one touch.
- Highly compatible: Work for almost all iOS devices, including iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro (Max), iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- Secure: It won't let out your privacy.
Quick guide for iOS file management with MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
Step 1: Install and Launch Assistant for iOS
Install the software and run it on a computer after the free download. Then plug your iPhone into the computer through USB. Then, follow the easy instruction on the screen to let the program recognize your device.
Step 2: Start to Manage iOS files
- Manage iOS files: Select any file types from the left menu, including "Apps", "Contacts", "Messages", "Notes", "Calendars", "Bookmarks", "Music", "Videos", "Photos", "Books", etc. Next, go to the top screen to tap "New", "Edit", "Delete", and "Uninstall" to control your iOS items.
- Best iPhone transfer software to transfer files between your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and the PC/Mac: Choose the file categories you desire and click "Import" or "Export" to migrate the data to or from the connected iOS device.
- Back up and restore your iOS device: Go to the "iTunes Backup & Restore" option and follow the on-screen tutorial to run a backup of your iDevice on the computer/iTunes or thereby restore iTunes backups whenever you want.
You Might Be Interested in:
- 9 Best iPhone Repair Software to Fix Various iPhone Software Issues
- Top 6 iPhone Contacts Backup Apps to Back Up Contacts on iPhone
With a wide range of features for iOS management, File Manager & Browser hammers at transferring data between your PC/Mac and iPhone over Wi-Fi. Beyond that, it is integrated with a PDF reader, iWorks documents, WPS, clouds, music player, etc. Plus, it supports comprehensive file formats and creates, extracts, moves, and copies ZIP files, coupled with data sharing by email, Bluetooth, and FB.
Even though it is an iOS data manager with a cluttered UI, Documents by Readdle is still commendable in terms of functionalities. This product focus on importing files, exporting data to iCloud/Dropbox, editing text files, reading PDFs, searching/adding documents, and more. Built in a web browser and several highlighted options, it lets you browse and download files from the app and makes file management on your iOS devices a breeze.
Browser and Documents Manager, a full-proof file controller, works to organize iOS files in various folders and deliver an upload/download option as well as a direct way to extract zip files. As one of the best file managers for iPhone, it supports over 100 file formats and iCloud sync for easy file sharing. (Can I back up to iCloud from Android?) On top of that, this program offers a private browser, allowing you to surf the Internet privately and download files without effort.
- 10 Best Fake GPS Apps to Mock Location for Android & iOS
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Pink Screen of Death [Answered 2023]
Combined with popular cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and iCloud, Total files can serve as a file synchronizer, data manipulator, spotlight accessor, file creator, PDF editor, and more. This tool features an intuitive user interface, offering a multi-tab browser with a bookmark and history. Delivering an advanced file search option, it also boasts a PIN functionality to keep all your sensitive items under wraps.
In contrast to owning a private and secure browser, My FileManager brings a password lock facility for Touch ID/Face ID with you. (Is Touch ID not working on your iPhone?) The best part of this browser is that it makes data management handier with a night mode interface. Besides, you can use it for download manipulation, image background removal, and data transfer between iPhone/iPad. Aside from that, this tool supports bookmarks and history and is built with a tab manager and search engines for convenience.
With versatile in-built options like the zip/unzip, move, copy, and file viewer, Amerigo File Manager makes it easy for you to manage files in a broad range of file formats like .ppt, .doc, .html, .xls, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, etc. Before that, you could use its browser and search engines for file retrieval, data uploading, music listening, PDF editing, etc. Moreover, its unlimited cloud support and additional privacy protection add it to the list of the best file managers for iOS.
File Master bends itself to help you create folders, upload files, import media, read zip, view documents, text files, and a lot more. Plus, this smart tool owns many customizable features and supports an array of file formats in addition to streaming lots of media files from the app. Moreover, it works as a battery saver, iPhone cleaner, and music player. Coming with a private browser, it's capable of keeping personal data from being viewed by others.
File Hub offers a straightforward way to browse, store, and exchange files on iDevices. This dedicated product is reputed as a local/cloud file manager, text viewer, PDF reader, photo checker, music player, and file transfer. Coming packed with a plethora of features, it facilitates you to organize files, create blank items, or create new stuff from the clipboard. What's more important, it is a passcode locker, protecting your iPhone from unauthorized access.
Last but not least, we can not dismiss the Files app, an official iOS file manager from Apple, though it may not be satisfying in some ways. Overall, this native program gives you the ability to open a file from anywhere by hitting the Files icon from the Home screen. Further, it helps organize files saved with multiple cloud providers. Beyond that, it can be used to select files by drag & drop and organize them into folders before pinning them for easy browsing.
OK, we compiled and tested the best iOS file managers in this easy guide. And MobiKin Assistant for iOS is arguably the most recommendable product that lets you dig deep into internal iOS files before managing them flexibly. As far as its name goes, it is a versatile helper for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to manipulate your device on a PC/Mac directly, as mentioned above. All in all, seeing is believing! So, just give it a shot after clicking the appropriate button below.