Best iOS File Manager that You Can't Miss
Files on iDevice may be located in different folders, and it is not easy to manage on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly, right? So, you may find that managing hundreds of files and documents requires structured planning and effective mechanism. Therefore, it is essential for you to get a reliable yet professional file manager for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. That's why we write this article here.
See Also: Best iPhone Photo Manager
Lots of iOS users are tending to manage iOS files with iTunes, but finally find that the iTunes has lots of limitations here. Then they tried to find an alternative tool on the Internet, but things are also not easy as they imagine. There are plenty of apps specifically designed to let you organize your files in accordance with your requirement. But it is not a simple task to take a free trial on it one by one, so that you can choose the one that is the best for you. In this page, we have tested several popular iOS File Manager software on the Internet, and finally, picked up the MobiKin Assistant for iOS for your reference. With it, you can:
1. Desktop application, will never occupy any storage space on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So that you can keep more free space on your device.
2. Find any files on iDevice in the form of category or function of searching. You're allowed to preview the files on iDevice in the program directly, and you can type the name of the document you're looking for in the searching box, then this program will locate your target files soon.
3. Transfer files from computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without hassle. It supports various types of data, such as contacts, messages, notes, bookmarks, music, videos, photos, and so on.
4. Export all kinds of files or documents from iDevice to computer with 1 simple click.
How to Manage Files/Documents on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
- Download the best iOS File Manager on your desktop computer, and install it according to its prompt onscreen instructions.
- Install iTunes on your computer and make sure the version is the latest one. This is only used to make your iDevice be recognized by the iOS file manager program.
- A USB cable and desktop computer.
Now, you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer, then launch the program. Here, you'll see a prompt screen to require you trust this computer on your linked device. Tap on "Trust" and click "Continue" on the screen.
After that, you'll see the main screen on your desktop computer. And you can begin your file management journey as you like.
1. In the left panel, you can see different categories, just select them and preview the detailed files in the program.
2. Manage files by clicking "Export", "Import", "Delete", "Uninstall", "Edit", etc. button.