Best iPhone Cleaner Apps/Software for You [Details of the Top 10 Cleaners]
When you slide to open your iDevice, the "iPhone storage full" message soon comes into view. Alas, you just cleaned up your phone a while ago; why does the annoying warning pop up again? Do you want to give your device a thorough "shrink"? Or do you wish to clear all your iOS data before passing it to its next owner?
Alright, all you need is the best iPhone cleaner app now. Just go through the following list to learn the top ten cleaner apps for iPhones. And there's always one that can help you out.
Wonder the best app for cleaning iPhone? Look no further than MobiKin Cleaner for iOS. This is a Mac-based program that can delete junk files, temp files, app crash files, log files, cookies, unused apps, etc. from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. As the best iPhone cleaner out there, it works like a charm, providing the simplest operation while taking good care of your personal info.
Main features of Cleaner for iOS:
- Completely clean your iPhone without damaging your device.
- Wipe junk files, temp files, app crash files, log files, cookies, unused apps, etc. on iOS devices
- Clean your iOS device with a few simple clicks.
- Easy connection, quick cleaning, and one-click data clean.
- Apply to practically all iOS devices, covering iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/14 Plus, iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't track your privacy.
- Price: $0.
Three steps to clean your iPhone via MobiKin Cleaner for iOS:
Step 1. Run the utility on your Mac computer after the free download and easy installation. Start it and connect your iPhone to the Mac via USB. Next, follow the simple prompt to let the tool recognize your iDevice.
Step 2. Click on "Quick Clean" on the interface, and you will enter the data type selection window.
Step 3. Select the types of junk files you want to clean and click the "Start Scan" button from the top right corner.
Step 4. After the scanning process, you can preview the scanned out junk files and select those you want to clean. Then, click the "Clean" button to wipe them from your iPhone.
You May Also Want to Know:
- Top 6 iPhone Contacts Backup Apps to Back Up Contacts on iPhone
- 7 iPhone Photo Recovery Apps Help Restore Pictures Easily [iOS 15 Supported]
Once termed as Fast Cleaner, Boost Cleaner can be used as an ad blocker for Safari. Shortly after that, this best app to clean iPhone gives its user the option to clean contacts, pictures, music, videos, etc. Further, it can help you back up your iPhone contacts and merge duplicate items.
Main features of Boost Cleaner:
- Easy and intuitive.
- Mainly work for address book and photo library.
- Great iPhone contact manager.
- Free or Monthly Subscription: $9.99.
Smart Cleaner hammers at analyzing and cleaning disk space, getting rid of such files as contacts, photos, music, videos, movies, etc. Likewise, as one of the best phone cleaner apps for iPhone, it helps clear duplicate content and screenshots as well as manage your iPhone data without effort.
Main features of Smart Cleaner:
- Two modes: Smart Cleaning or Manual Cleaning.
- Delete and merge duplicates in one click.
- Offer a limited range of features in its free trial.
- Free & Premium starts from $4.99.
- 8 Best Music Managers for iPhone to Color Your Music Life
- 9 Best iPhone Repair Software to Fix Various iPhone Software Issues
Clean Doctor facilitates you to accurately analyze your system info to manage your device anytime. It works to delete HDR images, live photos, videos, contacts, calendar events, emails, reminders, etc. Besides, it gives you the ability to block spam invitations and ads, in addition to serving as a battery saver, dark mode provider, tone generator, and more.
Main features of Clean Doctor:
- Detect duplicate and incomplete contacts for further management.
- Maintain and speed up your iPhone swiftly.
- Billed weekly or monthly from your Apple Store Account.
If you just want to deal with your iPhone contacts and emails, Cleaner Pro is a must-know product. As the best iPhone cleaner for contacts, it scans through your messed-up contact list and recognizes duplicates, helping filter, merge, delete them, and even undo any changes you ever made.
Main features of Cleaner Pro:
- Concise options for easy navigation.
- Handle contacts and Emails only.
- Free and available in 15 languages.
Working like some other erasing programs for iOS devices, Phone Cleaner for iPhone, iPad is able to optimize your iDevice by deleting useless files, junk, and caches. Specific, this best iPhone storage cleaner filters, deletes duplicate contacts/photos, and organizes media files with advanced filters. (How to remove duplicate contacts in Android?) Plus, it lets you clean the web with different modes.
Main features of Phone Cleaner:
- Different modes for cleaning.
- Set up a custom cleaning reminder.
- Boring pop-ups to upgrade to its premium version.
- Seven-day free trial & monthly - 2.99$.
Available in Cydia Store only, iCleaner isn't the best iPhone memory cleaner, though, it is a great manager for iOS contacts. It does quite a bit more than that. You can utilize it to delete iPhone caches, cookies, snapshots, popular apps, logs, crash reports, and databases. Again, it sorts photos, videos, and movies according to the size.
Main features of iCleaner:
- Use a pie chart to display the status of storage capacity.
- No additional ability to clean app data or temporary files.
- A decent iOS manager for jailbroken iPhones.
- Free (Basic Function).
For Mac users, Cisdem lets you make a backup of your iPhone within a single click before clearing temporary, junk files, photos, apps, music, etc. Coming with an intuitive interface, this best iPhone junk cleaner app also fix iPhone stuck in the boot loop, low speed, as well as manages large iOS files.
Main features of Cisdem:
- Decipher the reasons for affecting your phone's performance.
- Won't cause any damage to iPhone/iPad.
- Create backup and fix iOS issues.
- Quite expensive.
- $29.99: One-time Payment.
Ranking the top 9 cleaner apps for iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7/6, iChecker assists you in deciding how much RAM and internal memory is left and when you have to close the background apps. Likewise, it helps optimize your contacts by deleting duplicates and organizing existing contacts.
Main features of iChecker:
- Offer real-time memory use statistics.
- Scan for all contacts, photographs, videos, etc.
- Keep track of the storage and RAM utilization.
iRemover is among the list of best iPhone cleaning apps. It mainly allows you to browse contacts in listicle form and delete camera roll, pictures, Live/burst photos, and Apple Watch screenshots. It delivers additional features to help you back up iOS contacts to iCloud and merge/delete phone numbers.
Main features of iRemover:
- Data removal & contact backup.
- Navigate iOS files on its visualized screen.
- Cannot clean your device memory.
- Start from $9.99.
There you have it! At last, let's make a brief summary of today's post. Among the top ten tools to help you clean up your iPhone, some can clear junk and cache, some others can both clear private data & manage your device, and the rest helps empty your entire iPhone. So, please check out their main features before making an informed choice to nip the problem in the bud.