How to Transfer/Sync Music from iPhone to iTunes?
iTunes is definitely a good helper for iOS users to mange their media files between desktop computer and devices. And it also works well as a media player on your PC or Mac. However, sometimes you may lose your iTunes library with unknown reasons that you cannot grasp, such as computer crashing, formatting, system reinstallation, or something else. Actually, the reasons of resulting in iTunes library losing are not the emphasis for you, the most important thing for you is to rescue the lost songs to your iTunes library again, but how to reach it? In most situations, when the iTunes library is lost on your PC or Mac, you always find that they still be saved in the iPhone, iPad or iPod without damaging. Thus, transferring iPhone music to iTunes could be the best solution here, right? If you wish to find solutions here, you've been the right place.
As you know, things are not going as your imagine. Just like we mentioned above, iTunes can used as a helper to upload music or songs from computer to your device. But if you're in the contrary situation, it seems to be useless here because of Apple's authority and security protection. Hence, you need to find another way to transfer music from iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5/4S to iTunes on Windows or Mac computer. To save your time of taking free trial on all kinds of transfer tools on the market, we kindly recommend MobiKin iPhone to iTunes Transfer or MobiKin iPhone to iTunes Transfer for Mac to meet your demand.
With the help of this powerful program, you can get access to your iPhone's memory on the computer, and go though all kinds files like music, photo, movie, playlist, books, etc. on your iPhone devices directly. And you can export and save these files from device to computer or Mac selectively or in a batch. After that, you can directly sync the exported songs to your iTunes library on the PC or Mac at ease. Click the below icon to get the free trial version and to see how easy the program works on your personal PC.
iPhone to iTunes: One Click to Sync Songs from iPhone 6/5S/5/4S to Computer
Windows and Mac version are available here. So first of all, let's have a brief look on the primary window of the Windows and Mac version respectively.
Maybe you've found that the design of the Windows and Mac iPhone Music Transfer only have little difference. So the steps of transferring music from iPhone to iTunes on PC can also be done on the Mac computer very well. Thus, in the below contents, we'll only take the Windows version as an example. If you're a Mac user, please follow and perform the same step on your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air by yourself.
1) iTunes is required to be installed in your computer. Then connect your iPhone 6/6 Plus or iPhone 5S/5/4S/4 to the computer via its USB cable. Then launch the program for detecting your device. If it is not recognize your iPhone at first, you can click "Refresh" button to detect again. After that, you'll see the interface like the above picture.
2) When your phone is recognized by the program, that means files on your device also can be categorized. So look at the left panel of the program, you can find lots of options have been listed. Just click "Music" option directly and then you'll see the music list in the program in details, including Genres, Artists, Albums, Time, Size, etc. as below:
3) Mark the songs you wish to sync to iTunes library, and click "Export" image button on the top menu to export them to the computer with original quality. After that, you can find the exported files, and open iTunes on your desktop computer, then sync the iPhone songs to iTunes on your computer as easy as 1-2-3.
During the using of your iPhone, you may also need to sync music from iTunes to iPhone, right? Below is the simple guide for your reference.
- Connect your iPhone device to the computer with USB cable, then launch the iTunes. Here, please ensure the iTunes have been upgraded into the latest version.
- Click "My Music" on the top menu and choose the content that you wish to add to your device from the iTunes library.
- Drag the content that you have selected to your connect iPhone.
If you want to find an easier way to reach your goal, you can turn to this powerful MoibiKin Mobile Transfer software as your assistant. With it, you can easily and quickly move data from your iTunes library to iPhone or other mobile devices as you like. And you're also allowed to sync data to iPhone from other backups like iCloud, Kies, OneDrive, BlackBerry, etc. All in all, you can get all your needed data from any portable devices on the market. Cool, right?