7 iPhone Photo Recovery Apps Help Restore Pictures Easily [iOS 15 Supported]
iPhone users may generate tons of meaningful pictures on the iDevice, thanks to the amazing image quality. Many memorable moments in life deserve to be photographed, such as weddings, homecoming, award receiving parties, etc. However, situations like mistaken deletion, iOS update, a factory reset may cause your content loss. Then most of us would like to find a professional iPhone photo recovery app to fetch valuable pictures.
Well, we will explore the top 7 best Apple photo recovery apps/software in this easy guide. And hopefully, you'll find the one you like the most.
Are you looking for a tool to free yourself from the shackles brought by iTunes? Just take a glance at the best third-party photo recovery app - MobiKin Doctor for iOS. This smart and professional product assists you with recovering your lost/deleted iOS data with or without backup. After a deep and quick scan, you can use it to wilfully select the data you want to restore.
Main features of Doctor for iOS:
- Recover iPhone photos from iTunes backup without deleting data on your device.
- Selectively retrieve iPhone contacts, messages, etc., directly without backup.
- Rescue such files as photos, music, videos, contacts, text messages, books, voice memos, calendars, reminders, and many more.
- Let you preview, search, and select your wanted content before recovery.
- Play functions on almost all iOS devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't track your privacy.
How to use the best iPhone photo recovery tool to restore your lost/deleted pictures?
Step 1. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File"
Free download and install the tool on your computer. Open it and click on "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from the left. Then, the product will detect all the iTunes backup files on this computer.
Step 2. Select the pictures you want to recover
Select the iTunes backup file that includes your lost photos and click "Start Scan" to get all recoverable file types. After that, please mark "Photos"/"Camera Roll" and click on "Start Scan".
Step 3. Start the iOS photo recovery
After scanning, preview and pick the images you want to recover. Then click "Recover to Computer" to save them onto your computer.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 15 and iPhone 13.
- Run smoothly without iTunes.
- Easy to use and quick scan.
- Show what has been scanned out in an orderly manner.
- Boast a high success rate in the industry.
- Not free.
You May Want to Know:
- 9 Best iPhone Repair Software to Fix Various iPhone Software Issues
- Top 5 Android Photos Recovery Apps to Recover Deleted Photos on Android
1. iPhone Data Recovery
It's quite unpleasant to lose precious photos from an iOS device. The good news is that you can utilize iPhone Data Recovery to recover the images without backup. As one of the best iPhone recovery deleted photos apps, it lets you recover a whole range of iOS files in simple taps. Moreover, it lets you export data to suitable formats after scanning.
- Super simple to use.
- Offer three modes to recover lost photos.
- Recover data from a water-damaged/broken iPhone.
- Its free version is available for 15 days only.
2. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery
As a great deleted photo recovery iPhone app, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery, developed by Wondershare, is convenient to recover lost photos and other content from an iPhone. It enables you to recover data from iTunes/iCloud backup or iPhone directly. It goes to work with simple steps, and even a beginner can handle it properly.
- Said to have a high success rate for photo recovery.
- Offer flexible recovery.
- Not good to regain your SnapChat's data.
- A bit expensive.
- Free trial for only 7 days.
3. PhoneRescue for iOS
Also, PhoneRescue for iOS provides you with 3 recovery modes to restore in just 3 simple steps. This photo recovery app for iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/Xs/8 is able to rescue data like photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, and more to your computer or iDevice. Plus, you can perform flexible recovery on its intuitive interface.
- Recover 30+ types of files.
- Let you restore photos to your iPhone directly.
- Take longer compared to other apps to scan and restore.
- Video restore is not entirely efficient.
Check If You Need:
- 10 Best iPhone Backup Software in 2022 for Windows PC/Mac
- 10 Best iPhone/iPad Manager Software to Transfer and Manage iOS Files
4. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Despite working for limited data recovery, Leawo iOS Data Recovery is a comprehensive iPhone photo recovery software. With it, you can easily recover files from iTunes and iCloud backup, covering photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. This is efficient and works neatly for small-sized and limited recovery need.
- Convenient to utilize with easy navigation.
- File search, data preview, and filter options.
- There's a cap on size.
- Its free trial only allows you to preview lost files.
5. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData acts as decent Apple photo recovery software. It empowers you to recover many iOS files, including deleted photos, videos, contacts, iMessage, notes, call logs, WhatsApp/Tango/Kik/WeChat/Viber/Line data. What's more, it also serves as a troubleshooter to fix iOS system issues like iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo.
- Organized partitions.
- Support photos listed by time.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The "recover photos listed by folders" works on Windows only.
- May crash at some times.
- A bit slow to scan iOS photos.
6. iSkysoft Data Recovery
When it comes to recovering deleted iPhone pictures, software like iSkysoft Data Recovery is worth taking into consideration. This program started as a service for hard drive data. And later, it provides deep scanning to help find and recover deleted photos on an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It is now capable of processing 15+ type files.
- One-click pause and restart the scan.
- Advanced recovery options are available on its paid version.
- Cannot recover original file names.
- Foolproof recovery is not guaranteed.
OK, it's time to wrap up this article. We listed the seven most reliable software to recover deleted photos from iPhone. You can make a decision according to the pros and cons. And finally, a note here, it is recommended that you back up your iPhone to a computer regularly, not just the photos or videos on the device, because you can minimize the loss in any case by doing so.