[Top 11 Lists] Want the Best Android Data Recovery Software? See Here!
It is a regular occurrence that some important items on your Android phone vanish from your sight. The following data loss scenarios are where Android recovery software comes into the picture:
- Accidental deletion.
- Android phone Factory reset.
- SD card improper removal.
- Android device unlocking.
- Phone screen broken.
- Phone water damage.
- Android system root.
- Virus attack.
- Android system crash.
- And more.
Are you trapped by any or some of the above? Well, getting the best Android data recovery software can be a wise move to fetch the missing content. Now, just go through the top 11 Android data recovery tools below and pick the most appropriate one to settle the matter you come across at one go.
It's a heart-sinking moment that you find some significant files on your Android phone are missing. Given the situation, you might as well stop using your phone to avoid data from being overwritten and quickly use the best Android data recovery software - MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win and Mac) to regain the stuff.
This program scores in the highest bracket and helps recover various lost Android data with a pretty high success rate.
Core characteristics of MobiKin Doctor for Android:
- Recover missing data from Android SD card or internal memory.
- The supported data types: contacts, text messages, call records, photos, videos, audio, music, documents, and more.
- Allow you to preview detailed content before Android phone data recovery.
- Work well with practically all Android devices, including Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, LG, Google, HTC, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, etc.
- Compatible with various PCs and Macs.
- It comes with a free trial.
- It never interferes with any of your privacy.
How to recover Android files with MobiKin Doctor for Android?
Step 1. Launch the program on your computer
Download, install, and run the software on your computer. Connect Android to the computer via a USB cable. Then you may be required to enable USB debugging on Android to let the tool recognize your device.
Step 2. Scan your Android phone
Click file categories from the program interface to choose what you want to recover. Then, click "Next". Now, follow the guide on the screen to let the tool scan the phone data.
If the files you want to recover cannot be scanned, they could be in the internal storage of your phone. You have to root your Android phone to run a deep scan and thus have the data scanned out.
Step 3. Start Android data recovery
Soon, all your phone content will appear on the screen. Now, preview and mark the data you want to retrieve and tap "Recover". After a few minutes, you'll get the lost phone data on your computer.
- Ads free.
- Ease of use.
- No file quality loss.
- A backup feature included.
- 90-days money-back guarantee.
- Free technical support service.
- It isn't a free licensed Android recovery program.
- Top 5 Samsung Recovery Tools in 2021
- Detailed Reviews of 10 Best Android Backup Software for PC [Updated]
Android Data Recovery provides you with a simple and safe way to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet with or without backup. It is capable of recovering SMS, contacts, call logs, documents, photos, music, videos and WhatsApp files from overall Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, etc. For those deleted items, you can also back them up to a PC or Mac without rooting your device.
- Recover deleted files on Android from Many Common Scenarios, such as Android phone stuck, accidental deletion, OS error, virus attack, SD card issues, etc.
- Preview data before recovery.
- Support to recover deleted photos and documents from Android without root.
- Comes with the Mac version: Android Data Recovery for Mac.
- Broken screen recovery supports older phone models.
- The quality of recovered files is sometimes not very good.
FonePaw is capable of recovering data like contacts, call logs, messages, photos, videos, documents, WhatsApp media, etc. This program supports multiple file formats like Excel, Word, PPT, HTML, PDF, RAR, ZIP, and more. Further, it also delivers features, including file extraction from broken devices, coupled with backup & restore.
- High-speed recovery.
- Accurate deep-scan.
- Superfast for many users.
- Tough refund process.
- Finicky customer support.
Dr.Fone for Android is also one of the best Android data recovery tools on the market. You can use it to retrieve the lost or deleted documents, emails, media files, call history, and more from normal or broken phones simply. It is compatible with various Android phones and tablets.
- Include additional features.
- Offer a free trial period.
- Equip with a guide to root Android device and manage debugging.
- Provide misleading set-up wizard.
- Some features require root.
- It doesn't restore all files.
As a fully eligible Android recovery tool, Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery assists in recovering lost contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music, audio, Whatsapp notes, etc., in various data loss scenarios. While using this Android data recovery program, the recovery steps are simple enough to follow after the deep scanning.
- It also supports processing WhatsApp and Viber chat logs.
- Let you export files to CSV, HTML, or VCF.
- It may not be compatible with some mobile devices or file types.
- More features available upon purchase.
- 10 Best Android Phone Repair Software and Apps to Fix Android System Issues
- Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
Although it has similar features to its counterparts, Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is still a strong competitor when it comes to Android phone recovery. It helps get back deleted contacts, call logs, messages, images, videos, audio, WhatsApp data, and other files with high quality from a whole range of Android devices.
- Modern interface.
- Support overall file formats, like JPG/TIFF/TIF/PNG, MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, AAC, AMR, DVF, etc.
- Work for 6,000+ Android devices.
- Limited preview capabilities.
- macOS version requires to root.
You can utilize PhoneRescue for Android to recover common file types, covering videos, images, audio, messages, contacts, SMS, call history, calendar, and more. As a versatile file recovery software for Android, it also enables you to unlock Android devices without doing a factory reset.
- Double as an iOS recovery tool.
- Unlock Android devices.
- Wide coverage of files.
- No free trial.
- A separate license is required to unlock Android phones.
Designed to recover deleted files like emails, photos, music files, videos, documents, etc., from the external card or SD card on your Android device, Recuva could be the best free Android data recovery software. You can make Android phone recovery on its user-friendly interface. (For more details on Recuva, click here.)
- No installation required.
- Fast scans.
- The "Help Files" makes the download file much smaller.
- Results are not guaranteed.
- It cannot restore the files in Android internal memory.
EaseUS, an excellent Android file recovery software, helping recover your Android files like contacts, text messages, videos, photos, documents, audio, etc. Yet, this file recovery tool for Android cannot recover data stored on the remote parts of your phone memory, for it requires you to have root access.
You can track changes instantaneously because the program sends recovery results to the device's notification center.
- Have a file explorer function for easy use.
- Unlimited recovery for call history, notes, calendars, and reminders.
- The free trial is under-powered.
- Cannot recover corrupted files.
- Require to use right after deletion.
Compatible with any phones/tablets running Android 2.2 and above, DiskDigger for Android, one of the best Android file recovery apps, allows you to upload your recovered files over FTP. As the best recovery app for Android devices, it empowers you to recover Android photos and videos for free.
- Save photos to your device or email them.
- Simple and intuitive.
- Work on the device in question.
- Analysis can take a long time.
- No search box.
- Without root access, it is not possible to work.
Are you still looking for recovery apps for Android? Dumpster Recycle Bin is the one that should be in your sights. This app has greatly made up for the fact that Android doesn't have a recycle bin of its own. In this sense, this app could be the best data recovery app for Android.
It can recover deleted data like photos, video, music, etc. And the data directed to the Bin is synced with cloud storage.
- Recover almost all data types.
- Offer cloud storage.
- No guarantee of a successful outcome.
- Free version's ads can be intrusive.
Well, we gave you an outline of Android data recovery software and apps just now. To sum up:
- It's best to have an Android recovery program ready at hand before data loss occurs.
- MobiKin Doctor for Android is an admirable data recovery software well worth considering. It is feature-rich, cost-effective, highly praised, easy to use (connect your device > scan for items > get desired content back in minutes)...
- Most Android recovery apps only work to recover lost/deleted media files.
- We do have to say that almost all the data recovery software/apps for Android perform limited scans on unrooted devices.