How to Recover WhatsApp Images/Pictures on iPhone Selectively?
You may feel freely to contact with your friends with WhatsApp without worrying about there is no proper app on their mobile phone. So, you always send messages, photos, videos, etc. to your friends or relatives, and sometimes you used to perform a "Delete Chat" order before you realize the importance of the deleted data. That's why more and more WhatsApp users wish to retrieve these mistakenly deleted WhatsApp photos on iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5.
Actually, recovering WhatsApp photos from iPhone is not a tough thing for you, especially when you have a reliable yet prominent iPhone WhatsApp Recovery software as your assistant. This program is a standalone tool, that allows users to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, etc. from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud backups without hassle. And it also enables users to retrieve more than 10 types of files like contacts, messages, call history, photos, etc. from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud as you like.
Now, just get this powerful program and follow the instructions to begin your own WhatsApp photo restoring journey.
Steps to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Photos on iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5
Step 1. Download and Launch the Program
- Download the iPhone WhatsApp Recovery on your computer;
- Install and launch the program;
- Connect your iPhone to Computer with a USB cable;
- "Recover from iOS Device" is the default mode.
Step 2. Scan for Lost Files
Hit "Start Scan" button to conduct a deeply scanning on your iPhone. Here, you only need to wait for the end of the scanning.
Step 3. Find the Deleted Photos
- Go through the scanning results in the program;
- Select the "WhatsApp Attachment" category in the left panel to locate the whole folder with 1 click; (Optional)
- Tick the photos you wish to restore one by one.
Step 4. Bingo! The Recovery is Succeed!
Click "Recover" button to save all your selected photos on your desktop computer.