MobiKin's products are provided as trial versions for downloading directly from our Website. By using these 'try-before-you-buy' versions, you can make sure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full versions.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
• You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other company.
• You changed your mind after placing an order.
• You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
• Refund for part of a bundle.
• You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and didn't try our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard.
• You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from MobiKin within 90 Days. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
• You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
• The product has fatal technical problems, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix or work-around within one month.
• You never received the registration code of the product from us, and even failed to retrieve the code from our "Registration code Retrieval" wizard or got no response from our support team after reporting this to us. (Tips: To retrieve registration code, you can search it from https://admin.regnow.com/app/cs/lookup, or contact us for help.)
Once your refund is issued, please:
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.