FAQs about MobiKin Eraser for iOS (Windows/Mac)
1) FAQs about connecting iOS device:
2) FAQs about operating the software:
Other FAQs You May be Also Interested in:
1. Is there any difference between the free trial version and the full version?
With the free trial version, you can only update the program to the latest version and ask for technical support. But with the full version, you are not only able to upgrade the software and get the technical support, but also can permanently remove all the files on your iDevice, including deleted files, private data, system settings and more. What's more, the erased data is unrecoverable.
2. What kinds of data can be erased?
You can erase messages, contacts, call logs, notes, calendar, Safari history, music, videos, photos, apps, accounts & password and other files on your iDevice with this program.
3. What types of iOS devices can be supported by the software?
MobiKin Eraser for iOS can be applied on iPhone, iPad and iPod and it also supports the iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former iOS version. For more details, please go to the Tech Spec.