FAQs about MobiKin HEIC to JPG Converter (Win)
1) FAQs about operating the software:
Why am I getting a message saying "the program is still running" when I try to uninstall the software?
How to fix when the products freezes or crashes?
The software font is too small on 4K or HD screen, how to fix it?
2) Other FAQs You May also be Interested in:
1. What's the difference between trial and full version of HEIC to JPG Converter?
A: The trial version can preview and convert 10 Heic images, while the full version can preview and convert unlimited Heic images. Regardless of the trial or paid version, there is no ads and watermarks, and free upgrade and technical support are available.
2. What types of pictures can be converted by HEIC to JPG Converter?
A: It supports to convert HEIC/HEIF images to JPG/JPEG/PNG.
3. HEIC V.S JPG V.S PNG, what's the difference?
A: Heic Image's file extension is .heif or .heic, it only supports iOS 11 and Later, and Macos High Sierra, most software and platforms do not support images of this format. The advantage of the HEIC format is to occupy a small amount of space with high quality pictures. JPG (.jpg, .jpeg) and PNG (.png) images are almost support all platforms and devices, but their picture quality is not as good as HEIC, and occupy a relatively large space.