FAQs about MobiKin Backup Manager for Android (Win/Mac)
1) FAQs about connecting Android device:
2) FAQs about installing the program:
3) FAQs about operating the software:
Other FAQs You May also be Interested in
1. What's the difference between trial and full version of Backup Manager for Android?
A: With the trial version, you can only back up data on Android device while the full version not only allows you to back up Android phone data, but also restore Android from the backup file with 1 click.
2. Which devices are supported by your Backup Manager for Android software?
A: The devices from almost all popular Android manufacturers are supported, including Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, OnePlus, TECNO, Infinix, Itel, vivo, Honor, realme, Motorola, Huawei, TCL, ZTE, Google, etc.
And some models of these brand phones may not be supported, because there are too many models and we couldn't tested all of them. If you find that your device is not supported, please contact us and tell us your phone brand and model.
3. Can I back up App with its data to my computer?
A: You can back up your apps to your computer but without the app data.
4. Can I back up data from one Android phone to another phone with Backup Manager for Android?
A: No, you could only back up data from Android phone to computer currently. However, you can choose to restore data from the Android backup to another Android phone with its Restore function. To transfer data from phone to phone directly, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile comes to help.
5. Can I back up data on my Android phone if the phone screen is broken?
A: If the USB Debugging is enabled on your phone before it is broken, then the data can be found with our program.
6. Can MobiKin Backup Manager for Android manage more than one Android device at the same time?
A: Yes, you can connect and manage more than one Android device on the desktop computer with MobiKin program simultaneously.