FAQs about MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac)
Other FAQs You May Also Interested in
1. What is Superuser Request and how to allow it?
A: Superuser, is also known as root, can access all files in your phone and have administrative permission. In order to get Superuser permission, you need to root the device first. And then you can get access to your Android devices and restore data like contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio and document from Android device with MobiKin Doctor for Android.
2. I don't want to root my Android phone, so can I get back my lost data with your tool?
A: If the data you're planning to restore is located in the phone's internal memory, then rooting your Android device could be the pre-condition for using our Android data recovery software. Otherwise, you can't get access to the phone's internal memory and scan for files. Read here to learn how to root Android devices in different ways.
3. How can I recover photos from my phone?
A: This problem can be solved in two different situations:
- If the photos are stored on your external SD card, please turn on usb mass storage on your phone and then your computer will recognize your SD card as a removable device, then you can launch our program to try again.
- If the photos are stored on the internal phone storage, then the program doesn't support recovering it well currently.
4. Can I recover the deleted data if I did a factory reset?
A: No, it may not support the phone which did a factory reset.
5. What's the output file format of the recovered contacts and SMS?
A: The output file format for Contacts and SMS is HTML which you can view it with browser.
6. Why I can't install the program on my Android phone, how to fix it?
A: MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows/Mac) is computer program and will not work on Android devices. So you need to install the program on the computer so as to recover lost data from Android device in one click.