FAQs about MobiKin Eraser for Android (Win/Mac)
1) FAQs about connecting Android device:
2) FAQs about installing the program:
3) FAQs about operating the software:
Other FAQs You May also be Interested in
1. What's the difference between the free trial version and the full version?
The free trial version only allows you to update the software to the latest version and provides you the technical support. But except for the update and technical support, the full version also enables you to erase/wipe all files from your Android device, including deleted files, private data, system settings and so on. After the erasure, the data won't be able to be recovered by any tool.
2. What are the supported file types of this software?
This program supports to erase contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, Apps, books, accounts, passwords, financial data, search history, system settings, etc. on Android devices.
3. What types of Android devices can be supported by the software?
MobiKin Eraser for Android is compatible with almost all the Android devices running on Android 2.0 or above. For more details, please go to the Tech Spec.