FAQs about MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Windows/Mac)
1. What to do if the program does not recognize my android phone?
A: There are several reasons may lead to this case:
1) The device version is not supported.
2) The driver for the device is not installed correctly on the computer.
3) The installed product is not the latest version.
You can try the following steps if you have this problem:
1) Make sure the device is supported by our product.
2) Reconnect your USB cable to connect the device again.
3) Update the software to the latest version.
2. Which devices are supported by your Transfer for Mobile software?
A: The software can support various brands of mobile phones and you can know the details in tech-spec.(The software only support the transfer between Android phones temporarily, more functions of supporting different mobile phones will coming soon.)
3. Can I transfer contacts with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
A: Yes, you can do it as below:
1) Connect your two phones to your PC and then start our software.
2) Click the Contacts icon on the top to preview the two existing contacts on two panels.
3) Mark the contacts you want to transfer and click the transfer icon on the middle of the window accordingly.
4. Can I back up data from mobile phone to the computer with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
A: Yes, you can back up data from cellphone to computer. What's more, you can also use the software to recover the mobile phone with the backup.