FAQs about MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Windows/Mac)
1) FAQs about connecting Android device:
2) FAQs about connecting iOS device:
3) FAQs about operating the software:
Other FAQs You May also be Interested in:
1. What's the difference between trial and full version of Transfer for Mobile?
The trial version of this software only allows you to transfer 10 contacts while the full version enables you to move different kinds of phone data without the limitation of number.
If you want to remove the limitation of the trial version and enjoy the full version, you need to purchase the license code.
2. Which devices are supported by the Transfer for Mobile software?
The Windows version of this program supports almost all the Android and iOS devices. If you want to know more details, you can click to get the specific supported devices.
3. What kinds of files can I transfer with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
- Support to transfer apps, contacts, SMS, call logs, music, photos, videos and books between two Android phones.
- Support to transfer contacts and books (PDF & EPUB formats) from Android to iDevice.
- Support to transfer contacts, text messages, books (PDF & EPUB format), music, videos and photos from iDevice to Android phone.
- Support to transfer contacts, calendars, books (PDF & EPUB format), bookmarks and notes from iDevice to iDevice.
Note: If your iDevice is running on iOS 11 or above, you cannot use this software to transfer notes.
4. Do I need to pay for the software update after purchasing this program?
Both trial and full version of Transfer for Mobile allow you to update the program for free.
On Windows computer, you can click on the "menu icon" at the top right corner of the program and then select "Check for Updates" option. If it prompts you that there is update available, you can go with the instructions to upgrade the software.
On Mac computer, you can click MobiKin Transfer for Mobile > About MobiKin Transfer for Mobile to see whether your version is the latest, if it prompts you that there is update available, you can go with the instructions to upgrade the software.
Note: Registration information you purchased for the old version is valid for the upgrade version.