FAQs about MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win/Mac)
Other FAQs You May be Also Interested in
1. Which devices are supported by your Android Assistant software?
A: The devices from almost all popular Android manufacturers are supported, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Zte, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Asus, Google, etc.
And some models of these brand phones may not be supported, because there are too many models and we couldn't tested all of them. If you find that your device is not supported, please contact us and tell us your phone brand and model.
2. Can I back up App with its data to my computer?
A: You can back up your apps to your computer but without the app data.
3. Can I back up data from one Android phone to another phone with Android Assistant?
A: No, you could only back up data from Android phone to computer currently.
4. Can I find my contacts and message if the Android phone glass screen is broken?
A: If the USB Debugging is enabled on your phone before it is broken, then the data can be found with our program.
5. Can MobiKin Assistant for Android manage more than one Android device at the same time?
A: Yes, you can connect and manage more than one Android device on the desktop computer with MobiKin program simultaneously.