How to Retrieve Deleted Texts on Samsung (98% Success Rate)
There are many times that you find yourself deleting texts from Samsung device only to discover later that among them were some important messages. When in such a tight spot, you must want to know how to retrieve deleted texts on Samsung, right? Luckily, there are a number of tools on the market enable you to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung with or without computer, including the best Samsung message recovery software - MobiKin Doctor for Android.
If needed, you can also click to know:
- Android Message Recovery - How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Android
- 3 Ways to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android (#1 is Awesome)
Now let's learn more about the Samsung messages recovery:
Unlike computers, smartphones don't have a recycle bin or a trashcan so you are unable to restore your deleted messages from recycle bin directly. However, this does not mean the messages are completely deleted from your device. Actually, they just remain invisible to you but still in your Samsung phone. In this case, the only way to view and recover them is to use some Samsung recovery tools. But before using these tools to restore your lost messages, you need to do something at first:
- Turn off your Samsung device, which will minimize the activities going on with the phone.
- Don't add any new files or delete any other data on your device or the deleted messages might be overwritten.
- Don't overuse it to avoid other accidents.
After that, you need to find a professional Android recovery tool to get back your lost texts as soon as possible.
The best way to retrieve the deleted text messages on Samsung S10/S9/S8 is by using MobiKin Doctor for Android. This tool is known to be very efficient when it comes to data recovery. With this program, you will be able to do quite a number of things including:
- Recover deleted text messages, contacts and call logs from the internal memory of Android. (root required)
- Restore media files like photos, videos, audio and documents from SD card.
- Retrieve both deleted and existing files on your Android device to computer for backup.
- Compatible with almost all Android devices, including Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, Motorola, HTC and so on.
With the above capabilities, it is true to say that MobiKin Doctor for Android is a powerful Android data recovery tool that can help you achieve most if not all of your data loss problem. So if you are the one who wish to get back your Samsung messages or other files, you can take it into consideration. (You can also click to get more Android recovery software>>)
Here is how to recover deleted messages on Samsung with simple clicks:
- Before starting recovering your messages, please first root your Android phone.
- Download, install and run the Samsung SMS recovery tool on your computer then connect your Samsung device to the PC/Mac via a USB cable.
- Follow the prompts popped up on the screen to make the connected mobile phone recognized by the program.
- Once done, several file types will be displayed on the program. Just tick off the option "Messages" and click on "Next" to scan for the texts on your phone.
- Select the messages that you want to recover and hit the "Recover" button located at the bottom right corner to restore the deleted Samsung messages back to your computer.
This is how to recover deleted Samsung messages on computer. The process is simple enough to ensure that you don't go through a lot of problems while trying to access the deleted messages and other files. In addition, this can be done by someone who only has computer basics. These are two main reasons why this recovery by MobiKin is much more preferred than any other method.
Some of you may wish to recover deleted text messages on Samsung without computer, especially when there is not a computer at your hand. To achieve this goal, you can turn to some powerful as well as reliable Android recovery Apps, such as SMS Backup & Restore, SMS Backup+, GT SMS Recovery, etc. However, most of them can only restore files from backups. That is to say, if you have not backed up your Samsung messages to Gmail or other services beforehand, you may fail to complete the recovery with these applications. Hence, you should first find an App that enables you to restore deleted texts from Samsung without backup - GT SMS Recovery can be one of your options in this case.
Although the lost messages can be restored with recovery tools, you are still strongly recommended to back up your phone data since no any data recovery tool can ensure that the recovery would be 100% successful. And fortunately, there are many ways available for you to complete the backup and MobiKin Assistant for Android is one of the best options.
This is a professional Android data backup software that allows you to backup all your Android files with one simple click. After that, you are able to get the backup files back to your mobile phone with one click as well. Except for that, it also enables you to manage your phone data on computer without hassles. So for Samsung or other Android phone users, it can be a good helper.
If you are interested in it, you can click the icon below to download and install the software and then go with the tutorial "How to Backup and Restore Android Phone" to save your phone data.
Words in the End
That's all for how to recover deleted texts on Samsung. In my opinion, using MobiKin Doctor for Android is the best way to retrieve the deleted texts messages since it can restore your data even without a backup. What's your opinion? Just share you ideas with us!