How to Clear Browser History on Android
As you know that browsing history will be generated on your computer browsers, so is the case with your Android browsers. So the more frequently your Android browser is used, the more browsing history will be saved on your device. Now, let's see how to clear browsing history on Android, taking several commonly-used browsers as example.
1. Remove Browsing History in Built-in Browser
- Open your Android phone and go to Settings screen.
- Then scroll down to the Privacy option.
- Now, you can see different browsing data are arranged on the main interface.
- Choose the wanted files by ticking them out and hit the Clear option to continue.
2. Clear Browsing History in Chrome App
- Tap the Chrome app menu button.
- Go to Settings option in the menu.
- Navigate to Privacy section.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data option.
- You can see the below interface, then tick out the wanted files and hit the Clear option to clear browser history on Android as you needed and wanted.
3. Clear Browsing History in Firefox App
To clear your browsing history in Firefox;
- Touch the menu button (three dots in a vertical bar) in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- After that, touch "Settings" and then "Privacy" option.
- Click on "Clear private data", and then tick out the files. Hit the Clear Data option to clear browsing history on Android.
Read More Useful Articles:
Now, as you can see, no matter which browser you are using, you just need to follow the similar steps to clear browser history on Android. But feel it is too troublesome to clear the history files one by one in each browser?
No need at all, actually! Just fully rely on this Android Data Cleaner (Windows/Mac) software, which enables to detect all browsing history and display them on one interface. Moreover, aside from browsing history, it also allows you to clean other junk files like app caches, app crash logs, photo caches, download temp files and many more from Android device. And various devices of Android operating systems can be perfectly supported by this software.
Below are the free trial versions of this software! You can actually give it a try by yourself!
Note: Please do make a backup of your important data on your device before the process in case of data lost.
Then just follow the below simple steps to clear browsing history on Android;
Step 1. Open the installed software and then get Android phone connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then install the MobileGo connector on your device according to the request.
Step 2. Choose the "Erase All Data" mode to continue the process.
(Note: At the current version, there is only one erasing mode, so you are suggested to back up other files ahead of time. But it will be improved in the coming versions.)
Step 3. Type the "delete" on the box to confirm your action and wait for the process to finish within a little while.