Easy Way to Transfer VCF to iPhone 6 Plus/6
A VCF file, or a vCard when used to store a business card, is the easiest way to transfer contact details today, known for its ability to support both phone numbers and email accounts among other file types. It's not hard to figure out why using VCF has become the standard. It is superior to all other methods in both speed and efficiency, and can be easily synced with various email accounts and multiple devices. An additional benefit is that the use of iTunes is not needed, though it can still be implemented for those who prefer its interface for better management. (By the way, you can click here to know how to back up iPhone files with iTunes.) In this article, we will show you how to import VCF to iPhone in three ways easily.
Sync VCF Contacts from PC to iPhone with Email
The email approach is undoubtedly the quickest method available for transferring VCF files to the iPhone. The most impressive thing is that the amount of contacts included in your file does not require any manual selection. You'll have an easy option to add all your contacts at once, or if editing is needed, to opt in and out of specific contacts. Here are the steps.
1. Send an email to yourself, attaching the necessary VCF file. If your email is synced with your iPhone it will shorten the process even more
2. Open the attached VCF file using the built-in mail app for the iPhone.
3. If you chose to include multiple contacts in the file you'll notice an option at the top for adding all of them together, as well as the option to skim through each contact and editing it separately.
Move VCF Contacts from PC to iPhone with iTunes
While not nearly as quick, many of us feel that importing our contacts from the PC to the iPhone via iTunes is more comfortable and provides better control. The iTunes, after all, offers three separate importing options which include Windows Contacts, Outlook, and Gmail. Now you can follow the instructions below.
1. Run iTunes, and follow by connecting your iPhone to the PC via the USB cable.
2. Spot your iPhone, which will appear either by its default name, or one you chose for yourself under the devices category. Click it.
3. Head over to the info tab, and choose the applicable contact system you need. Make sure to check the Sync button to start the transfer.
Import VCF Contacts from Computer to iPhone with 3rd-party Software
If you want even better control and organizational options while importing your contacts, a third-party program is the ideal choice. When it comes to phone importing tools and contact management, the MobiKin iPhone Contacts Transfer has more than earned its stop at the top. It makes it much easier to import VCF contact files from computer to iPhone, as well as other file types such as music, photos, videos and text messages, etc. All of which can be easily edited or deleted. (The importing features will coming soon, you can go to here to learn more tips on transferring contacts from PC to iPhone.)
Now you can have a try on this powerful program by downloading and installing it on your computer. Finally, you can also print contacts from iPhone.