How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S/6?
As it's known to all that both Apple's iPod and iPhone are a high-welcomed portable device on the market. We can say that iPod have changed the way of enjoying music in the daily life while iPhone have taken a new age of mobile phone. So when you have jumped from an iPod to an iPhone, you must wish to transfer the songs on iPod touch, iPod nano or iPod shuffle to the iPhone device, especially the songs you beloved, right? Now, you may try to ask for help from iTunes, but the fact proved that iTunes is useless in such situation, why? And how can you transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
Why iTunes is Not An iDeal Solution Under This Situation?
Undoubtedly, iTunes is an ideal solution from Apple to help their users manage media files on the desktop computer. People can use it to sync music, photos or movies from the computer to iDevices without restrictions. However, for the consideration of copyright and authority, iTunes have set the program to permit their users to export files from iDevice to computer directly. Thus, you have no ability to transfer music from iPhone, iPad or iPod to computer with iTunes, so does share songs between two devices. But fortunately, you have read this article now and you can solve the program with the best iPod to iPhone Transfer program.
This program empowers users to transfer, copy or share music from iPod to iPhone or from iPhone to iPod as you like. And you can even use it to move other files like contacts, movies, photos, etc. between two different devices without restrictions. With it, you'll never worry about the file transmission between iPad, iPhone and iPod. All things can be done as easy as 1-2-3, and you can also deal with all kinds of file management issues. Now, you can click the below icons to free download the program on your computer, and then you can follow the below steps to copy iPod music to iPhone 6/5S/5/4S easily and quickly.
iPod to iPhone Transfer - How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S/6 Easily
First of all, let's have a brief look on the primary window of this powerful program:
Obviously, this program have various useful features that may help you reach your goal. So in this page, we'll use it and show you two different ways to transfer music from iPod to iPhone selectively or at one time.
Way 1 - Export Music from iPod to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S/6 Selectively
- Connect iPod and iPhone to the computer at the same time, and make sure they are all detected by the program.
- Be sure you're managing iPod device now, and select "Music" on the top menu, and you can check the detailed music files in the program as below.
- Tick the songs you wish to export, then click "Export" button and choose the another connected iPhone device as your target location.
Way 2 - Transfer iPod Music to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S/6 At One Time
After launching the program on your computer, you'll see the primary window interface as the above.
1) Connect your iPod and iPhone to the computer at the same time, and ensure you're under the mode of managing iPod. Then choose "Phone to Phone Transfer" and a pop up window will appear and require you to select the target device. Directly choose the iPhone that you've linked before and click "Next".
2) Select "Music" option and then click "Transfer" button to begin the whole transferring process.