iPhone File Manager: 10 Best File Managers for iPhone You'd Better Know
iPhone doesn't natively let Apple fans access its internal file system, which is a huge inconvenience for us. But often, users have to dig deeper into the iOS stuff and edit, share, or delete items regularly. Therefore, they need to find a full-fledged iPhone file manager to make managing files on iDevices a breeze.
Since some programs can be a bit overwhelming for green hands, this post will guide you through the top 10 file managers for iPhones. And MobiKin Assistant for iOS is certainly one of the most admirable tools, among others.
MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) is pretty much trusted for file management for both beginners and old hands. This versatile software promises to be quite efficient for managing iOS data without getting into complexities. In addition to the amazing iOS data management feature, this program features one-click backup & restore and smooth data transfer across platforms.
More features about MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
- Best iPhone file manager to manage iOS files on a computer independently.
- Selectively transfer data between an iPhone and a computer or iTunes.
- The supported file types: Photos, songs, eBooks, calendars, contacts, text messages, notes, bookmarks, and more.
- Ability to back up and restore iPhone with just one tap. (How to back up and restore Android devices?)
- Work well for a whole range of iOS devices, including iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro (Max), iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
Simple instructions for iPhone file management with MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
Step 1. Run the program and connect your iPhone to a computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB. Launch the software on the system after the download and installation. Next, follow the simple direction to let the tool recognize your device.
Step 2. Manage your iPhone offline
* Manage iPhone Info, Media, and Apps: Choose any file categories from the left sidebar (Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendars, Bookmarks, Music, Videos, Photos, Books, Apps, etc.). Then go to the top menu to tap "New", "Edit", "Delete", and "Uninstall" to execute relevant actions.
* Transfer data between your iPhone to the computer: Select the data types you need and click "Export" or "Import" to copy the items from/to your iDevice.
* Back up and restore an iPhone in one tap: Head to the "iTunes Backup & Restore" option and follow the easy on-screen guide to back up your iPhone to the computer/iTunes or restore iTunes backup files to your iPhone accordingly.
- Top 10 iPhone Transfer Software Help Transfer iPhone Data Easily
- 10 Best iPhone Backup Software in 2022 for Windows PC/Mac
My FileManager comes packed with a web browser, download manager, search engines, and passcode lock, allowing you to manage all iOS data in the Night mode. This iPhone file manager app supports such file formats as .ppt, .doc, .xls, .pdf, .txt, .html, .rtf, and more. Users can utilize it to control iPhone files with the zip/unzip, move, copy, and a document viewer.
As a complete multitasking app, Documents by Readdle lets you manage your iCloud documents and files, unpack compressed ZIP files, view photos, listen to audio files, and control your Apple Music. (How to find loved songs on Apple Music on iPhone) This program displays important options right at its bottom instead of hiding them in a menu. Further, it is integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive, working for both individuals and enterprises.
You May Also Need:
- Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
- 6 Best iPhone Unlocker Software to Unlock iPhone Easily
With a fully-featured download controller onboard, Browser and Documents Manager lets you manipulate all downloaded files from one spot. It is shipped with a simple file upload and download option besides iTunes and iCloud file sharing. Amazingly, as one of the best file managers for iPhone, it supports over 100 file formats and doesn't limit the free storage space or the number of downloads.
File Manager & Browser offers as versatile features as some of its rivals. When you get it on your iDevice, you can save documents to work on or read offline, view media files, organize and share content, zip files, etc. Again, it plays audio and video content from within, supporting multitasking in its background mode. (Want a video editor to enhance the clip?)
Aside from importing files from a PC over Wi-Fi, it is DropBox-compatible, providing you with a photo browser and PDF reader for file management on its visual UI.
Integrated with data management features for files on cloud platforms like Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, and iCloud, Total files serves as a PDF editor, multi-tab browser, bookmarks and history manager, and native compressor & decompressor.
Another important highlight of it is that it offers a PIN to shield your privacy from prying eyes. And thanks to its spotlight indexing feature, users can utilize the best file manager for iOS to quickly access a specific file without even having to open the app.
FileApp facilitates you to share iPhone files with your computer on a browser or with a desktop client. And it's no doubt that it is a great file manager for iPhone, enabling you to create new images, read PDF files, text/edit files, manage folders, and play video media files. Interestingly, it allows you to set a passcode for it, locking all your media files, yet it has no option for media renaming, deleting, moving, etc.
Being able to access network shares with macOS, Windows, Linux, etc., FE File Explorer: File Manager view, transfer, rename, and delete your iOS data. Apart from its multiple sync options, this iPhone file manager offers easy file detection from multiple servers and supports file formats for a wide range of iOS files. Besides, it gives you the ability to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone and supports multiple open windows concurrently.
When you need to share files between your iPhone, and a PC/Mac, File Hub comes in great handy to meet your requirements. It shares files via Wi-Fi transfer or Bluetooth transfer. Further, you can create folders to manipulate files or even create new ones from the clipboard. Moreover, it renders assistance to include a media player and supports a passcode lock for privacy protection.
File Master comes next on our list. Despite being designed with an outdated interface and not the best file manager for iPhone, it claims to be a decent file manager for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It helps you to create folders, upload files, read zip, import media files, and manage downloaded content. Also, with this tool, users can hide files and folders from unauthorized access or even set a PIN alongside Touch ID security.
OK, we just covered the ten best iPhone file managers for you. Admittedly, what has caught your eyes in those programs isn't the cool look but the practical and reliable features. In this connection, MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) surely leaves little room for complaints. So, just download this utility and give it a shot at your convenience.