OPPO to Vivo Data Transfer: How to Copy Data from OPPO to Vivo?
OPPO and Vivo are mobile phone brands widely used by many youngsters who are fashionistas. Copying OPPO files to Vivo can be a regular occurrence if you bought an affordable and cool Vivo Youth/X, etc. Yet, some tools on the market can be problematic in doing this, for they may be unable to keep both data on your devices. Thus, how to transfer data from OPPO to Vivo securely and effectively is what you are probably concerned about.
OK, today, this ultimate guide walks you through four easy ways to copy files from OPPO to Vivo. Just read on to find the solution that suits you best.
Being proficient in transferring various data between any two phones or tablets, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) is favored by millions of smartphone fans. It could be the best OPPO to Vivo data transfer software, owing to its simple connection, easy-to-use interface, one-click data transfer feature, as well as fast & lossless transfer.
Brief Intro to MobiKin Transfer for Mobile:
- Transfer data from one device to another, including Android to Android data transfer, Android to iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) Transfer, iOS to Android Transfer, and iOS to iOS Transfer.
- Move various data over, covering contacts, text messages, call records, photos, music, documents, videos, apps, and more.
- Copy files without effort, keeping their original quality.
- Apply to overall OPPO and Vivo devices, including OPPO, R21/R19/R17/R15/R13/R11, Reno 4/Reno 3/Reno 2, A73/A57/A9/A8/A7/A6/A5/A4/A3, F21/F19/F11, Vivo V9/V9 Youth/Pro, V8/V7/V6/V5/V4, X20/X20 Plus, X9/X9 Plus, Xplay 6, Y67/Y66, Xshot, NEX 3S, iQOO Neo3, iQOO Z1, etc.
- It doesn't record any of your privacy.
To transfer data from OPPO to Vivo with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile:
Step 1. Install Transfer for Mobile on your computer and then launch it.
Step 2. You'll be prompted to connect Android phones to the computer with USB cables. Just do this and enable USB debugging on both OPPO & Vivo to get them identified by the program.
Step 3. Once done, you will see the main interface of the software. You should now place the devices in the correct positions (Source: OPPO. Destination: Vivo). Tap "Flip" if they are wrongly placed.
Step 4. Tick on all the content you want to transfer and then click "Start Copy" to trigger OPPO to Vivo data transfer.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Reliable Methods to Back Up OPPO Phone Contacts to Computer
- How to Securely and Permanently Erase Everything from Android
Compared with the Transfer for Mobile said in the previous part, MobiKin Backup Manager for Android (Win and Mac) offers another way to transfer data from OPPO to Vivo. That Android Backup and Restore program can copy OPPO files to your computer and then move them from this computer to Vivo.
With this clever software, you can also back up and restore OPPO or Vivo content with ease. It is a utility with excellent compatibility and delivers two connection modes: USB and WiFi.
How do I transfer data to Vivo from OPPO with Android Backup & Restore?
Step 1. After downloading and installing this software on a computer, run it and have your OPPO phone plugged into the computer via a USB cord. Follow the on-screen instructions to get your phone recognized. After that, click "Backup" from the home screen.
Step 2. All the supported data types will then be displayed on the next page. Mark the one(s) you wish to transfer and tap "Browse" to specify a location on the computer to get the data stored.
Step 3. Click "Back Up" to move the chosen files from OPPO to this computer. After the migration, unplug the cable between OPPO and the computer.
Step 4. Follow the drill mentioned in Method 1 to get your Vivo phone connected to the computer. Tap "Restore" from the main interface, and this tool will list all the Android backup files on this computer. Next, choose your desired files and click "Restore" to save them onto Vivo.
As a great OPPO to Vivo data transfer app, Vivo EasyShare can help transfer most data types, including SMS, contacts, apps, photos, videos, music, etc from OPPO and other Android and iOS devices to Vivo phones. This app works on Android 9.0 or above. You need to download EasyShare from Google Play and install it on both devices before use.
How do I use the EasyShare app to transfer data from OPPO to Vivo?
- Open EasyShare on your OPPO phone and tap the icon with two arrows in a circle.
- You'll see the option of Phone Clone. Select "Old Phone".
- Tap "Vivo Phone" as the recipient, follow on-screen instructions, and then enable "Allow modifying system settings".
- After allowing permissions asked by the app, a QR code should be generated on OPPO.
- On your Vivo phone, click "New phone" and scan the QR as the scanner starts.
- Soon, both phones will get connected.
- You'll see the transferable data types on the next screen.
- Select the stuff you wish to move and click "START DEVICE SWITCH" to begin the transfer.
- Once completed, tap "DONE" on both devices.
If you intend to transfer apps from OPPO to Vivo, you need to go to File manager and then APKs to install them manually on Vivo after the transfer.
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android? It's a Piece of Cake
- Complete Guide on How to Transfer Files from PC to Android
Like most Android smartphones, Bluetooth in OPPO and Vivo can also be used to share data like contacts, text messages, documents, multimedia files, etc. between the two devices. However, this method is not ideal because you generally need to click to confirm each transfer request. Plus, it runs slowly while transferring large files and even fails to work occasionally.
To transfer data from OPPO to Vivo V9/V9 Youth/Pro, V8/V7/V6 by Bluetooth:
- Enable Bluetooth on both your OPPO and Vivo phones.
- Make your devices discoverable from the Bluetooth settings.
- On your OPPO phone, find the Vivo device you want to pair.
- Click on the Vivo and tap "Pair" on both devices. (Enter the password if needed)
- Once paired, you can opt for the files you want to transfer.
- Select the data from OPPO and tap "Share" > choose "Bluetooth".
- Choose the Vivo phone you wish to share with.
- Press "Accept" on Vivo to initiate the data transfer.
- Now, your OPPO files will begin to move immediately.
Words in the End
Going over this passage, we can clearly arrive at a conclusion that:
- MobiKin Transfer for Mobile can make the OPPO to Vivo data transfer direct, easy, efficient, and seamless.
- MobiKin Backup Manager for Android could be an excellent alternative to the former, and it can even back up your phone data to computer.
- Vivo Easyshare offers another option to get OPPO files onto Vivo, yet it always asks for multiple permissions, and you may encounter compatibility issues during use.
- Bluetooth is easy to use, but it's not good at transferring large amounts of data. And once the task fails, you need to start all over repeatedly.
One more thing here, to transfer data from OPPO to Vivo smoothly, make sure both your OPPO and Vivo devices are at least 80% charged.