OPPO Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files from OPPO Phone?
Oppo phones are known for their exquisite appearance and the great photos and videos that they capture. If you accidentally lose your precious photos, videos, and other important files on OPPO phones, and are distressed about how to retrieve them, then you have come to the right place. We actually have many OPPO data recovery solutions, and the most important thing now is to try these methods as soon as possible to prevent the lost data from being overwritten by the newly generated data on the phone.
If you have ever backed up your OPPO contacts, SMS, photos, videos, and other files to cloud services, then you can restore the files you need from the backup file; if you don't have a backup, don't worry, we have professional OPPO data recovery software to recover lost data from the OPPO device directly.
Generally, after losing important data on OPPO phones, users prefer to retrieve them directly on the phone instead of operating on the computer. This is actually very easy to implement. As long as you have backed up your OPPO device on a cloud service, you can log in to the cloud account directly on your phone and restore the lost data from the backup file. The following are the steps for three different conditions.
You can restore your OPPO phone data via local backup as long as you have previously backed up your OPPO device. Just follow the steps below to restore lost data from your OPPO local backup.
- On your OPPO phone, go to "Settings" > "Additional Settings" > "Backup and Reset" > "Local Back up". Or, you can also go to "Tools" > "Backup & Restore".
- All backed up data will be displayed. Just check the backup file and select the data you want to restore.
- Initiate the restoring process.
- Wait patiently for the restoration process to complete. After that, all deleted data will be restored to your OPPO phone.
Important note: Make sure that the phone keeps running during the restoration process and don't shut it down. By restoring local backups, you can not only retrieve photos, videos, messages, applications, etc., but also restore system settings and data.
If you have registered with OPPO Cloud and linked your device to this account, then you can use OPPO Cloud to backup and restore your OPPO phone data. Below are the detailed steps for OPPO Cloud recovery.
Step 1. Back up your data to OPPO Cloud
- Go to the "Settings" app on your OPPO phone and choose the "OPPO Cloud Backup" section.
- Enable the "OPPO Cloud Backup" feature from the new screen to back up your data on the OPPO Cloud automatically and regularly.
- Hit on the "Backup Now" option to back up all your phone data to OPPO Cloud right away.
Step 2. Restore data from OPPO Cloud
- On your OPPO phone, set up the account that you used to link with your OPPO Cloud.
- You will be given an option to restore the data from backed-up files.
- You can also sign in to your OPPO Cloud to start with the restoring process.
If you have synced your OPPO phone to Google Drive before deleting the data, you can restore the lost data from the Google Drive backup. The following are simple steps to teach you how to operate:
- Open the Google Drive app on your OPPO phone, and log in to your Google account with your Gmail ID and password.
- Once the login is successful, you can view all the backup files here.
- Now, you can select the files you want to restore and download them to your OPPO phone.
The common point of the above three OPPO cloud recovery methods is that you have backed up your OPPO phone. Now the problem arises – How to retrieve deleted data from your OPPO phone, which was not backed-up? Please continue to read the following article to learn how to recover lost data from OPPO phone without backup.
- How to Transfer Files from Oppo A5/A9/R11/R15/R17 to PC & Mac?
- Top 7 Ways to Transfer Files from Android to Android (Ultimate Guide)
Without a backup, the most reliable way to recover lost data on OPPO phones is to use MobiKin Doctor for Android or its Mac version - Doctor for Android (Mac), which is a perfect OPPO data recovery software that can scan your OPPO Android smartphone thoroughly and help you recover deleted or lost data from OPPO phones.
Some Major Features of Doctor for Android
- Recover deleted photos, videos, music, contacts, SMS, call logs, documents, etc., from OPPO devices.
- It provides a deep scan feature to scan your storage drive for a more efficient recovery.
- It allows you to preview files before recovery.
- You can transfer recovered data to a computer for backup.
- Recover data lost from Android phone due to any reason like accidental deletes, malware attacks, physical damage, etc.
- Run smoothly on a whole range of Android Smartphones and tablets, containing OPPO F21/F19/F11, R21/R19/R17/R15/R13/R11, Reno 4/Reno 3/Reno 2, A73/A57/A9/A8/A7/A6/A5/A4/A3, Find X2/X, etc.
Now below, find out steps on how to restore SMS, contacts, photos, videos, call logs, etc., in OPPO A7/F11 without backup by using Doctor for Android.
Step 1: Run the OPPO data recovery program
On your computer, launch MobiKin Doctor for Android after installation and connect your OPPO phone to the computer using a USB cable. Ensure that the USB debugging feature should be enabled on your OPPO device. After the connection, you'll see the window below.
Step 2: Select the file types to scan
Doctor for Android will display all the supported data that can be recovered. Just tick off the file types you want to recover and click "Next" to continue the data recovery process. For example, if you want to recover deleted photos in OPPO F11, you should select the "Photos" folder. Then, the tool will start to scan your OPPO phone to retrieve lost and deleted data.
Step 3: Preview and recover data from the OPPO device
When the scanning is finished, you can preview and select the files that you want back, and give a click on the "Recover" button on the bottom right corner to save the selected files on your computer.
- How to Transfer Data from Samsung to OPPO with 5 Methods
- How to Print Text Messages from Samsung? - Incredibly Easy!
To calmly deal with the problem of data loss, we always recommend that you back up your OPPO phone regularly. You can use professional Android data backup and restore software to back up your photos, videos, contacts, SMS, call history, documents, audio files, apps, and more from OPPO devices to your computer or other hard drives.
Here find out step-by-step on how to back up and restore Oppo data.
You can also use cloud backup services to back up your OPPO phone data. Your OPPO phone should come with a local backup service. If you don't have this function, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store for free. Other cloud storage services, such as Google Drive, DropBox, Google Photos, OneDrive, etc., are all good choices.
You can try any of the above methods to recover your lost OPPO data. However, if you have not made any backups in advance, you can only try the MobiKin Doctor for Android mentioned in part 2 for help to recover all the lost photos, videos, contacts, text messages, etc., from OPPO devices. In addition to solutions, we also provide tips on how to backup and restore OPPO phone data so that in the future, you can easily restore OPPO phones from the backup when data is lost or deleted.