How to Send Video from Samsung to iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/8 with Ease?
Everyone knows that Samsung and iPhone are phones that run on two completely different operating systems. When you get a brand new iPhone, you may want to change the location of some collected files like videos on your old Samsung phone. Generally, you probably know how to put content on a new Android device, but what if the recipient of the clips is an iPhone or iPad?
Alright, today's topic is how to send video from Samsung to iPhone efficiently. Now, just read on to learn how.
- Way 1: Send Video from Samsung to iPhone in One Click
- Way 2: Send Video from Galaxy to iPhone via Google Photos
- Way 3: Transfer Video from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS
- Way 4: Share Video from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes
- Way 5: Save Video from Samsung to iPhone with SHAREit
- Way 6: Send Video from Samsung to iPhone via Gmail
There are actually a great many methods to transfer video clips to iPhone/iPad from Samsung. And as you might expect, it's better to do without effort in minutes. In this connection, Phone Transfer is a smart choice for you. This remarkable tool lets you transfer huge media files and contacts between mobile phones within just a single click.
Key Highlights of Phone Transfer:
- One-tap to send videos from Samsung to iPhone without deleting any data on the destination device.
- Transfer data from Android to iPhone, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, and Android to Android.
- The supported data types: videos, music, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, and more.
- Get along well with overall smartphones, including Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/Note 7, Galaxy A51/A71/M20, iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
How to share videos from Samsung to iPhone with Phone Transfer?
Step 1. Launch this program on a computer after you install it. Connect your Samsung device and iPhone to your computer via USB cables.
Step 2. This software will soon recognize your device. And after that, check whether the "Source Device" is Samsung, and the target one, your iPhone. If not, click on "Switch". Next, select "Media" in the middle list.
Step 3. Click "Start to Copy" to send videos from Samsung to iPhone. Once completed, you can view all the video clips on your iPhone.
- How to Send Large Videos on Android: The Complete Guide
- Simple Way to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll
Google Photos has a free auto-backup feature that enables you to save and share HD videos with any mobile user. Not only does this app work on Android and iOS, but there's a great web client. Next, let's see how to convert Samsung video to iPhone with Google Photos:
- Launch Play Store on Samsung and install Google Photos.
- Open the app and sign in with your Google account.
- Tap 3-horizontal lines at the top and choose "Settings".
- Find and turn on "Back up & sync". (Google Photos backup not working?)
- Wait for your Samsung Galaxy to upload all the videos to cloud storage.
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone and install Google Photos.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Go to "Settings" and enable "Back up & sync".
- As the sync is over, you should find your Samsung videos are available on your iPhone.
To copy Samsung videos to iPhone with Move to iOS, check the following requirements and tips:
- On your Samsung device, make sure that WiFi is turned on.
- Plug your iPhone and Android device into power.
- Be sure that the files you're moving, including those on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your iPhone.
- This app may only work when setting an iPhone up the first time.
Here's how to send video from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS:
- When you set up your iPhone, go to the "Apps and Data screen" and choose the "Move Data from Android" option.
- On your Samsung phone, download and install Move to iOS.
- Tap on "Continue" on both devices.
- Now, you have to enter the password visible on your iPhone into Samsung.
- After that, you will be asked to choose what files you'd like to copy to your iPhone.
- Choose the videos you want on Samsung.
- A bar will be visible on your iPhone, indicating the progression of the task.
- Once it completes, tap "Done" on your Samsung device to finish it. (Move to iOS doesn't work?)
It is a bit complicated to transfer videos across devices via iTunes. To do it, you'll first need to move the videos from Samsung to the computer, export them to the iTunes library, and then sync them with your iPhone.
How to share video from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes?
- Connect Samsung to your computer using a USB cable.
- You will get a prompt on the notification tray on how to use it.
- From here, choose "Media Transfer (MTP)".
- Run the Explorer on Windows to browse the connected device.
- Move the videos to the local storage on your computer.
- Disconnect the Samsung phone and launch the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Go to its "File" and select "Add Files/Folders to Library".
- When the videos are added to the iTunes library, you can connect your iPhone to it.
- Trust the computer and select your iPhone on iTunes and go to its "Movies" tab.
- Enable the option to sync movies and select the videos you want to transfer.
- In the end, click on the "Sync".
You May Also Want to Know:
- Top 5 Ways to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 13/12/11/XR/Xs/X/8/7/6
Available on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac, SHAREit allows you to share such files as videos, photos, music, apps, and some others between devices. You can connect your phones with the WiFi and Hotspot feature, and it is more efficient than Bluetooth.
How to send video from Galaxy to iPhone with SHAREit?
- Open your Samsung phone and download SHAREit from the Play Store.
- Next, run the app and tap "Send".
- Choose the videos you want to send and tap "OK".
- Get hold of your iPhone and install Shareit before opening the app.
- Tap on "Receive", and this will start the scan for Samsung nearby.
- When it is detected, you will see the avatar; just tap on it.
- The videos will then be transferred to your iPhone automatically. (SHAREit fails to work? Try the best SHAREit alternatives.)
Email is a simple service for you to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone. To send videos from Samsung to iPhone, you have to set up Gmail accounts on both devices beforehand.
How to transfer video from Samsung to iPhone 13/12/11/XR/X/8 via Gmail?
- On Samsung, head to "Settings" > "Account" > "Add Account".
- Select Google and follow the onscreen directions to fill in your Gmail address.
- On iPhone, go to "Settings" > "Mail" > "Accounts".
- Tap "Add Account" and select "Google" on the list.
- Input your Gmail username and password.
- Open the Gallery app on Samsung and find the video you want to send to your iPhone.
- Tap on the video and hit "Share". (If you've set up Gmail from Settings, choose "Email"; and if you have the Gmail app on your device, select "Gmail".)
- You will be taken to the new email screen.
- Enter your Gmail address in the "To" box and tap "Send".
- Once done, please access your Gmail account on iPhone and download the video attachment.
Everything considered, Android to iPhone Transfer is undoubtedly the most recommended tool to transfer video clips across. This utility is far ahead of other tools or services in terms of ease of operation, security, efficiency, as well as support for large files. So, just download it and then send your Samsung videos to your iPhone in one go without limitations.
Additional Tips: How to save video from Samsung link share to iPhone?
If your Samsung is running Android OS 6.0 or newer, follow the steps below to get videos on iPhone from Samsung link share:
- Download and install the Link Sharing app on both phones.
- Open the app on Samsung and go to My Files.
- Navigate to the destination folder where the video you wish to share is stored.
- Tap and hold on to the clips you wish to share.
- Select Link Sharing and tap Create code.
- Long-press on the code to copy and send it to the receiving device.
- Copy the code sent from the sending phone.
- Open the Link Sharing on your iPhone and enter the code.
- Choose the search icon to check the downloadable content.
- Tap on Download.