[Full Guide] How to Transfer Data from Huawei to OnePlus 8/8T/7/7T/6/6T
You are going to change from an old Huawei to a new OnePlus phone? You may encounter a problem: How do I transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus One/8/8T/7/7T? How do I transfer photos from my Huawei to OnePlus?
Usually the phone will store a lot of important Data, such as contacts, text messages, call history, photos, etc. Users also hope to keep the data on the old phone intact and transfer it to the new phone while changing the phone.
This article aims to share three effective methods to transfer data from Huawei to Oneplus 8/8T/7/7T/6/6T/5...You can choose the solution that best suits your needs and follow the instructions described below to successfully transfer data.
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is the best tool to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus. Regardless of the file category, the file size, or the number of files, you can rely on this tool to easily transfer files between two devices. This application stands out in a market where competition for similar products is quite fierce, and becomes the best choice for users to complete data transmission between two devices, even if they are running on different operating systems.
Main Features of the Transfer for Mobile:
- Smoothly transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus, and vice versa.
- Move data like photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages, call logs, apps, calendar, notes, and many more between two devices.
- Transfer data between cross-platform devices effortlessly (see how to transfer data from iPhone to Android).
- Compatible with Android and iOS gadgets, including Huawei OnePlus 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/One, 8T/7T/6T/5T/4T/3T/2T, Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro Plus, Mate 40/30/20, P30/P20, etc.
- Intuitive user interface and need not possess any technical skills to handle this program.
Steps on how to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus with Transfer for Mobile.
Step 1: Install and launch the program
Download and install the Windows or Mac version of MobiKin Transfer for Mobile depending on your system OS. Once it is installed, launch it and connect your Huawei and OnePlus phones to the computer. Then, the primary interface of the program will pop up to you.
Step 2: Confirm the source and destination devices
The data will be transferred from the source device to the destination device. Therefore, the Huawei phone must be in the "Source" place and the OnePlus device at the "Destination". If they are wrongly placed, you can click the "Flip" button to exchange their positions.
Step 3: Select data and start transfer
Select your desired data types by tapping in the checkbox beside the contacts, messages, call logs, etc. After that, hit the "Start Copy" button to trigger the data transfer process.
After successful completion of the transferring procedure, you can unplug the two gadgets.
Check If You Need:
- How to Transfer Huawei Data to Samsung Galaxy with Clicks?
- How to Transfer Data from Huawei to iPhone (#1 Is Excellent)
You can also use the OnePlus Switch application to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus. This app allows you to individually transfer all messages, contacts, videos and photos from any old device to OnePlus phone. Take a quick look at its stepwise procedure. (OnePlus Switch Not Working?)
- Download the OnePlus Switch app on your old Huawei phone. You can download it from Google Play Store.
- On your OnePlus phone, go to the "Settings" > "Advanced" tab, open the tab of OnePlus Switch and choose "I'm a new phone".
- The app will ask you to "Select your old device" as "Other" or "OnePlus". You can choose "Other" here.
- The app will generate a QR code on your OnePlus phone.
- Open the OnePlus Switch app on your old Huawei device, tap on the "I'm the old phone" tab.
- Now, you should use the OnePlus Switch app on your old Huawei phone to scan the code on the OnePlus phone.
- Once both the devices are connected with each other, you can "Choose data to send." The files you can choose including contacts, messages, photos, videos, audio, apps and more.
- Finally, tap on the "Start" button to start the data transfer process.
You can also use your Google account to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus. For this, you need to upload the data on your Huawei phone to Google Cloud, and then link the same Google account on OnePlus to access all the backup data in Google Cloud. Follow the stepwise procedure to transfer files from Huawei to OnePlus with your Google account:
- On your Huawei phone, go to "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Add Account", choose "Google", and log in to your Google account.
- Select the data types you want to transfer. Click on the "3 vertical dots" in the upper right corner, and choose "Sync Now" fro the drop-down list.
- Then, all selected data types will be synced to your Google account.
- On your OnePlus phone, go to "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Add account" > "Google", and log in to the same Google account.
- Choose the "Account sync" feature and begin to restore data from the backup to your OnePlus phone.
If you are worrying about how to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus device, then this article should help you out. The above three solutions are effective and safe. Many professionals recommend using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile because of its professionalism and amazing performance. It can effectively complete the transmission process of thousands of data in a short time without causing any data loss. If you have any questions, please leave us a message in the comment box below.