[Fast Transfer] How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android in 2019?
Having been using an iPhone for a long time, is it starting to be a little stale for your taste? Then some of you may consider switching from iPhone to Android phone now, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Huawei, LG, etc. However, making a decision is easy, while moving your iPhone data to Android is not. The good news is, there are 5 methods allowing you to transfer music from iPhone to Android fast.
- Method 1: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android with 1 Click? (Recommended!)
- Method 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android with iTunes?
- Method 3: How to Transfer Apple Music to Android Using Google Play Music?
- Method 4: How to Send Music from iPhone to Android Phone via Bluetooth?
- Method 5: How to Move Apple Music to Android with SHAREit?
Do you have a ton of songs stored on your iPhone and want to switch them to your new Android effectively? MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is a professional tool for you to transfer data between different phones with 1 click. Using it, you are free to transfer music from iPhone to Android with ease.
Why Recommend MobiKin at First?
- Transfer files from Android to Android, including contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, and apps.
- Switch data from Android to iOS, including contacts and documents.
- Transfer data from iOS to Android, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc.
- Copy files from iOS to iOS, including contacts, calendars, notes, and more.
- Widely compatible with all kinds of iOS devices and Android phones. including iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Sony, OnePlus, etc.
If you have the interest to try this method, you can click the icon to download the right version on your computer.
Now, you can follow the guide below to transfer music from iPhone to Android step by step.
Note: To connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, make sure the latest iTunes is installed on your computer.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and Android device to a computer via USB cables.
Download and install the right version on your computer. launch it, and then connect your iPhone and Android phone to the computer with USB cables as required. You will see the interface as below. Please turn on USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose the required files for transfer from iPhone to Android.
When your phones are successfully connected to your PC, your source phone data will be displayed on the interface. See the picture below. Choose "Music" from the file list.
Note: Finding source device and destination device are in the wrong places, click the "Flip" button to change their positions. You need to make sure that your iPhone is on the left and the Android device is on the right.
Step 3: Start to transfer music from iPhone to Android with 1 click.
After you select the music you want to transfer from iPhone to Android, click on the "Start Copy" button to transfer the music from your iPhone to Android.
For iPhone users, you have a free default app to use for transferring music from iPhone to Android - iTunes. Using this method, you should sync iPhone music to your iTunes library first, and then you can directly copy the music to your Android on a computer.
Now, let's see how to transfer music from iPhone to Android with iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your computer, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and trust the computer.
- Under the "Library" section on your iTunes, Choose "Music".
- Select the songs you want to transfer from iPhone to Android.
- Right-click the selected music choose "Show in Windows Explorer".
- Then, you can find its location on your computer.
#2. Sync music from computer to your Android device.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open the Windows Explorer on PC and navigate to your Android music folder.
- Copy the music from iTunes folder to your Android music folder.
Now, your Apple music is transferred to Android successfully.
Another good way to transfer Apple music to Android is by using the popular Google Play Music app. It can sync your iPhone music automatically to the cloud, and then you are allowed to transfer the music to your Android wirelessly. But first, you need a Google account. Don't have an account? Click to see how to create one.
Now, let's see how it works in detail.
#1. Upload music from iPhone to Google Play Music.
- Sync music from your iPhone to a computer at first. (You can check the procedure in Method 2.)
- Browse to the Google Play Music on your PC and login it using your Google account.
- Click on "Music", choose "My Music".
- Click the three horizontal lines on the top left corner, and then click "Upload music".
- Click "Select from your computer" and choose the songs you have transferred from your iPhone.
#2. Download music from Google to your Android device.
- Download and launch the Google Play Music app on your Android.
- Sign in with the same Google account.
- Choose the music you have uploaded from your iPhone and download it to your Android phone.
Check If You Need:
Some of you may don't want to use USB cables. Then transferring Apple music to a nearby Android phone wirelessly using Bluetooth is a good choice. This is an old but easy way to help send music from iPhone to Android device.
Here is the instruction for Apple music transfer to Android phone wirelessly using Bluetooth.
- Go to the "Settings" on both your phones and enable the Bluetooth.
- On your iPhone, click on the "Scan" button to search your Android device name.
- Pair your iPhone and Android device.
- Go to the music on your iPhone and choose the songs you want to transfer from iPhone to Android.
- After selection, send these songs by Bluetooth.
Sometimes failures will appear when pairing your iPhone with Android. For music transfer from iPhone to Android with 100% success and security, you'd better use MobiKin Transfer for Mobile.
Another wireless way to move Apple music to Android is using SHAREit. It is a free app which can help you transfer your photos, music, and videos between your iPhone and your Android device without using a computer.
To transfer music from iPhone to Android wirelessly using Shareit app, you need to:
- Download and install the Shareit app on both your iPhone and Android.
- Launch the app on both your phones, click the "Send" button on your iPhone and click the "Receive" button on your Android phone.
- Make sure that both your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and they are close to each other.
- A connection process starts between your two phones.
- When they are successfully connected, you can choose the music files you want to transfer from iPhone to your Android.
- When the process is completed, you can go to your Android to check your songs.
Comparatively speaking, transferring music from iPhone to Android using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile might be the easiest way. Using it, you can move your music from iPhone to Android quickly. Other methods also can be useful, especially iTunes which can help you a lot. If you need to transfer your Apple music to Android, just pick one and try it on your phones.