vivo to vivo Data Transfer: 4 Ways to Copy Data from vivo to vivo
I believe that no one can resist the advanced features and stylish design of a new smart phone. That's why people are keen to replace their phones. When you have your favorite new vivo phone, you may need to think about how to transfer data from your old vivo phone to the new vivo X70/X60/V23/V21. You can breathe a sigh of relief because it's a lot easier to transfer data between devices running on the same platform. Usually, an officially made transfer tool can do it for you.
Of course, if you want a more flexible tool that can preview and select data to help you complete the vivo to vivo data transfer, then this guide will satisfy all you want.
If you want a simple and effective solution to transfer data from vivo to vivo, then we recommend you to choose MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac), an easy-to-use data transfer software. It lets you copy all your data and files from one device to another, regardless of whether those devices are running on the same platform. Ease of use and advanced features make this software the best choice for transferring data between your mobile devices.
The Most Notable Features of Transfer for Mobile:
- Transfer unlimited amount of data from one vivo to another, with zero data loss.
- Support to transfer data from Android to Android, Android to iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), iOS to Android, and iOS to iOS.
- Transfer numerous types of data including contacts, text messages, call records, photos, music, documents, videos, apps, and more.
- It is quite easy to use, no technical expertise is needed.
- Apply to overall vivo devices, including vivo V23/V21/V9/V9 Youth/Pro/V8/V7/V6/V5/V4, X70/X60/X50/X20/X20 Plus, X9/X9 Plus, Xplay 6, Y67/Y66, Xshot, NEX 3S, iQOO Neo3, iQOO Z7, etc.
- It supports all versions of the Android OS and iOS.
Steps to transfer data from vivo to vivo using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile:
Step 1. Download and install Transfer for Mobile on to your computer. Launch it directly.
Step 2. Use two USB cables to connect the old vivo and the new one to the computer. You may need to turn on USB debugging on both vivo phones to get them identified by the program. Once they are detected by the software, they will be displayed in the screen.
The old device should be placed on the left and the new one should be on the right. If the order is reversed, you need to click "Flip" to change it.
Step 3. All the content that you can transfer from the old vivo to the new one is displayed in the middle of the window. Select the types of data you want to transfer and click "Start Copy".
During the transfer, be sure to keep both devices connected to the computer until Transfer for Mobile notifies you that the transfer is complete.
You May Also Like:
- How to Transfer Data from vivo to Samsung [Tips in 2023]
- OPPO to vivo Data Transfer: How to Copy Data from OPPO to vivo
You can also use vivo's official vivo transfer app - EasyShare to transfer data from old vivo to new vivo. It is also very simple to use. Let's take a look at how vivo EasyShare transfers data to the new vivo phone.
- Install the vivo EasyShare app on both the old and the new vivo devices. You can get it from the Google Play Store for free.
- Open EasyShare on the two devices and tap "Replacement" at the bottom.
- Tap on the "Old Phone" tab on the old vivo phone and "New Phone" tab on the new vivo phone.
- A QR code will appear on the old vivo phone. Use your new vivo phone to scan the QR code.
- Soon, both phones will get connected and you can see a list of the transferable types of data.
- Select the types of data you want to transfer from the old phone to the new one.
- Tap "Start data switch" to begin the transfer.
Once the transfer is complete, all your selected types of data on the old vivo phone will now be available in the new vivo device successfully.
We can also use Google Drive to transfer data from vivo to vivo. But because Google drive has limited free storage space, we don't recommend this method if you have a lot of data to transfer. Also, this method has too many steps and users looking for a simple and quick method can bypass this part.
- Backup the data on your old phone to Google Drive. To do this, you need to log in to your old phone with your Google account, then, you can go to "Settings", select the "Phone Backup" option, Then turn on the toggle for "Back up to Google Drive." After that, the data on your old phone will be backed up to Google Drive.
- After the backup is complete, go to your new vivo phone. Sign in to this phone with the same Google account credentials. Follow the on-screen instructions until you see the option "Backup from Android Phone", tap it.
- You will see a list of data backup options. Select the one you need and click on the "Restore" option to restore all backup data to your new device.
The last method is to use bluetooth. Because this method has so many drawbacks and limitations, I put it last. First of all, Bluetooth consumes a lot of power and transmits data very slowly. In addition, it has distance requirements, and both new and old devices must be nearby. The process of moving data from an old device to the new vivo X70/X60/V23/V21 using Bluetooth is bound to be time-consuming and complicated.
- Turn on the bluetooth on the old and new vivo devices. To do this, you can go to your phone's "Settings" menu, tap "More Settings", and once you find the "Bluetooth" option, turn it on.
- Bring the two devices close to each other and make your old device visible to all nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Check the list of pairable devices on the old phone, find your new vivo device and pair it.
- After successful pairing, you can select the data you want to transfer and tap "Share" > choose "Bluetooth" > choose your new vivo phone.
- Press "Accept" on your new vivo phone to initiate the data transfer.
Words in the End
How do I transfer apps, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, etc. from Vivo to Vivo? This article provides some ways to move data from old vivo to new Vivo. You can easily choose the one that suits you from the four solutions provided above. Among them, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is the most ideal data transfer tool. With it, you can quickly and easily move all types of data from one device to another with just a few simple mouse clicks without the need for complicated steps. Don't forget to share with your friends if this guide was helpful.