USB Debugging Tips: How to Simply Enable USB Debugging on Motorola Devices
Wish to manage or restore the data on Motorola with some third-party tools? One important thing you need to do is to enable USB debugging on your Motorola devices to ensure the success of the connection and recognition.
As we all know, the methods to open USB debugging on the same Android OS version are similar, so you can easily enable the mode by following the comprehensive guide: How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Phones.
You are not using a Motorola phone? Then you can get the ways to turn on the mode from the pages:
You can also follow the specific tutorial below to open USB debugging on Motorola devices.
The USB debugging mode of Motorola is under the "Developer options". And in all the devices running on Android 4.2 or later version, the "Developer options" is hidden. So for those who have not enabled "Developer options" beforehand, they need to unlock the option first. Here is how:
1. Unlock your Motorola device and go to "Settings".
2. Head to "About phone" under the "Settings" option.
3. Find out the "Build number" option and tap on it for 7 times.
And now you are a developer and are able to enable the USB debugging on the device.
After unlocking the "Developer options", you can turn on the USB debugging on Motorola devices easily:
1. Navigate to "Settings" > "Developer options".
2. Slide to turn on the "Developer options" and mark the "USB debugging" to enable the mode.
3. After turning on the mode, you need to tap on "OK" if an "Allow USB debugging" window pops up.
If you fail to open the USB debugging mode on your Motorola device by using the methods above, you can contact us via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What's your phone model?
- What's the OS version of the device?
If you have met other problems while using our products, please go to the Product FAQ page to search for solutions.