How to Export Contacts from iCloud to Outlook?
For many reasons, you may wish to migrate your iCloud contacts into outlook, but how to get the most effective way to reach it could be the top 1 issue that troubles you, right? Now, you can rest assured. Here, we'll show you two different ways to export contacts from iCloud to outlook as follows:
Part 1. How to Export Contacts from iCloud to Computer with MobiKin (Recommended)
Part 2. How to Export iCloud Contacts to PC by Using A Web Browser
Part 3. How to Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
How to Export Contacts from iCloud to Computer (Safe, Fast & Easy)?
The key point of this solution is to find a reliable yet professional iCloud contacts tool as your assistant - MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows/Mac). With this program, you'll get the ability to access to the iCloud backups, and select the contacts info for exporting. The whole process of this solution is only 3 simple clicks, so all of you can handle it as easy as 1-2-3. Now, just get the free trial version of this powerful tool, and follow the below steps to begin the process of exporting contacts from iCloud to PC.
1st Click - Install the program on your computer after the downloading. Then launch it and choose the mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup File" in the main screen.
2nd Click - Sign in your iCloud account with your own iCloud account and password. Now, you'll see a list of iCloud backup files. Select the one that have the contacts you wish to export, download it and wait for the end.
3rd Click - When the selected iCloud backup file is downloaded, you'll see all info in it in the program in the form of categories. Tick on "Contacts" and select the ones you wish to export. After that, hit on "Recover" button to save them on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Easy to use, direct, safe and quick.
- Support not only contacts, but also messages, call logs, photos, notes, etc.
- Also allow users to export contacts from iTunes to computer as you like.
- Not free, you need to pay for it to get the full version.
How to Transfer iCloud Contacts to PC by Using A Web Browser?
Step 1. Visit icloud.com and login to your iCloud account on any web browser, then you need to verify your identity according to the instructions on your web page.
Step 2. Select "Contacts" icon in the main screen, and click on "Settings", then you can select the contacts you need to export. Here, just click "Select All".
Step 3. When all contacts have been selected, you need to click on the "Settings" again, and click "Export vCard".
Step 4. Save vCard file on your computer.
- Free and safe.
- A little bit complex for a novice.
See Also: How to Sync Outlook with iCloud?
How to Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook?
1. Launch the MS Outlook on your personal computer, then click on the "..." button on the bottom of the left panel.
2. Click on the button of "Folders", then you can find the option of "Contacts" on the left panel.
3. On the top menu, find "File" > "Open & Export" > "Import/Export".
4. A new pop-up window will appear, just select "Import from another program or file" and then click on the "Next" button.
5. Select the file type of "Comma Separated Values" as below. Then click on "Next". To be on the safer side, select "Allow duplicate to be created" in the new pop-up window.
6. Select the option "Contacts (This Computer Only)" in the next menu, then you can tick the CSV file and load it to the outlook easily.
How to Fix A Stuck iCloud Backup Restore Issue
How to Change iCloud Account (ID/Password/Username/Email, etc. )
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer?
How to Transfer SMS (Text Messages) from iPhone to Computer?
How to Share Music on iPhone? (4 Simple Ways Included)
4 Ways to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to PC/Mac without iTunes