Accidentally Deleted Notes from iCloud? 3 Methods to Recover Notes from iCloud
The Notes app facilitates us to write up just about anything, such as grocery lists, arrangements of important activities, or even minutes of meetings. It's necessary to use tools like iCloud to back them up, you know, as we can't afford to lose them. And when minor mishaps come up (I accidentally deleted notes from iCloud), how do I retrieve notes from iCloud in light of the requirements?
Well, this tutorial focuses on how to recover notes from iCloud flexibly. Now read on and then get the best solution to restore the deleted notes with the least possible delay.
How to fix iCloud notes deleted in the least time-consuming and easiest way? Well, you can try iPhone Data Recovery, one of the few most professional iOS data recovery tools available to date.
It can restore iPhone notes and other data with/without backup. Its preview option allows you to view detailed info before retrieving what you want. Namely, you can use it to recover various files without having to restore the whole device.
Core features of iPhone Data Recovery:
- Recover deleted/old notes from iCloud backup without data loss.
- Restore lost iPhone files directly or from iTunes backup.
- The supported data types: notes, contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, voice memos, books, etc.
- Empower you to preview and select specific items before recovery.
- Play functions on various iOS devices, containing iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't let out your privacy.
How to retrieve deleted notes on iPhone from iCloud via iPhone Data Recovery?
Step 1. Launch the iPhone notes recovery program on your computer. Select "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" and log in to your Apple ID/iCloud account. (how to remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad if forgot it?)
Step 2. Upon entering the main interface, all the iCloud backup files will be displayed in the preview window. Select the one you need and then click "Download" to download the backup files to this computer.
Step 3. Click "Notes" from the left column, and all the iPhone notes will be listed in the interface. You can then preview the details of notes before retrieving the specific items from iCloud backup.
Step 4. After selecting the target notes, click "Recovery" to restore deleted notes from iCloud. When arriving there, you need to pick the destination folder for the notes and then click "Recover" to commence.
- 4 Flexible Ways to Transfer Notes from One iPhone to Another
- How to Fix A Stuck iCloud Backup Restore?
You can regain notes in the Recently Deleted folder from iCloud.com, though it isn't a widely popular solution. And please note that the notes in this folder are permanently wiped out after 30 days.
How do I get my deleted notes from iCloud.com?
- Sign in to icloud.com using your Apple ID and tap Notes.
- Choose the "Recently Deleted Folder" to search the notes you want.
- Click "Recover" to recover the deleted note.
- After that, you can find the retrieved notes in the "Notes" folder.
If you have a recent backup of iPhone data on iCloud (iCloud backup failed?), just try this method. Notes on your iPhone/iPad, like Mail and Contacts, are stored in the cloud - a sever linked to your email address.
How to find/get deleted/old notes on iCloud by restoring iPhone?
- Go to iPhone Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. We do this so that the device can go back to the set-up screen.
- Follow the direction on the Set-up assistant until you reach the "Apps & Data" screen.
- Now select "Restore from iCloud Backup".
- Sign in to iCloud, agree to the terms & conditions, and then select the appropriate backup.
- Wait for the task to be complete. The iPhone will then reboot, and you should see the notes on the Note app.
- 3 Best Ways to Backup and Restore iPhone (#3 is Excellent)
- Lost iPhone Data Recovery: 3 Ways to Recover Data from Lost or Stolen iPhone
1. Get Old Notes on iPhone from Recently Deleted Folder
There's also a Recently Deleted folder in the Notes app built into the iPhone/iPad, through which you can regain the deleted notes easily. (wonder where to find the deleted files in Android?)
How to recover deleted notes on iPhone from the Recently Deleted folders?
- On the Notes app, find and open the "Recently Deleted" folder.
- Click "Edit" and then select the Notes you wish to recover.
- Tap "Move to…" in the lower-left corner.
- Choose a location to save the Notes, and they should then be recovered.
Tips: Notes that leave in the Recently Deleted folder will be permanently removed after 30 days as well.
2. Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone from iTunes Backup
Do you want to restore deleted notes on iPhone/iPad from iTunes backup file flexibly? MobiKin Doctor for iOS is here to support in getting your iPhone data back selectively without covering the current content on your device.
Let's now take a look at the key feature of Doctor for iOS:
- Recover deleted or existing notes on iPhone/iPad from iTunes backup.
- Support processing data like Notes, Text Messages, Voice Memos, Safari history, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Call History, etc.
- Capable of restoring contacts, text messages, etc., from iDevices without backup.
- Allow you to preview your desired items before recovery.
- Work well with a whole range of iDevices, including iPhone 14/13/12/11/XR/Xs/X/SE/8/7/6/5, iPad Pro/Air/mini, the new iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- 100 clean and secure.
How to recover deleted notes on iPhone from iTunes backup with Doctor for iOS?
- Run the tool on your computer after the installation.
- Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from the left menu.
- When the iTunes backup records are detected, select your desired one.
- Hit "Start Scan" to scan for the files on the iTunes backup.
- After scanning, the folders of your iDevice will be categorized on the main screen.
- Choose the "Notes" category and click "Start Scan" again.
- Preview the notes and pick the ones you want to recover.
- Finally, click "Recover to Computer".
Tip 1: Copy existing notes to iCloud
Launch the Notes app and tap the "Edit" button. Select the notes you want to move and touch on the "Move to" option. Lastly, choose where you want to save your selected notes.
Tip 2: Migrate notes between folders
Access your notes on your iDevice, Mac, or iCloud website. Next, drag & drop any note from one folder to another to manage it.
Tip 3: Add web pages to notes
When visiting any web page, tap the share icon. Out of all the provided options, tap "Notes" to add the web page to an existing or new note.
Tip 4: Lock iPhone notes
Open the note you'd like to lock and tap on the share icon > tap the "Lock" option. Then lock a note by setting a password or using the Touch ID.
Tip 5: Save new notes on iCloud
Navigate to your iDevice Settings > iCloud > enable the "Notes" option. After that, when you create a new note, it will be automatically uploaded to iCloud.
Have you had any idea of how to retrieve/recover notes from iCloud efficiently? If you don't want to restore the entire backup to your iPhone/iPad, just give iPhone Data Recovery a try. This neat tool can easily restore your notes from iCloud at your disposal, with there being no data loss whatsoever.